Leah Remini on the Joe Rogan Experience

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by EZ Linus, Aug 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. EZ Linus

EZ Linus BT-free since 2003!

I wasn't sure where to post this or if anyone already did, but Leah did a two hour interview with Joe Rogan. I haven't watched it yet. I will later tonight, but I did click on the link when I first received the news, and get this... an advertisement came on beforehand (as they often do) and it was an anti-Scientology and the Aftermath show promotion. Their marketing slogan was, "Stop the bigotry." I was dumbfounded and have been reloading it to catch it again so I can pause it this time, but I haven't seen it again. As if that will "fool" people into thinking badly of her before two hours of commentary.

Anyway, here's the link to Joe Rogan's show.

[video=youtube;AJ0-VeWMr-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A[/video]

2. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

3. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

I had missed the first posting and watched this last night.

I knew I liked what she was doing with her program... Now I admire her. She is interesting, smart, articulate and more.

The best compliment I can pay anyone is that I would like to get snowed into a truck stop with them. When snowed in at a truck stop all you can do is sit and talk until the roads open. She is now on my list.

I would like to thank her in person one day for what she has done.

:yes: :yes: