What's new

Leah Remini pays for vexing Tom Cruise with Scientology’s ‘Truth Rundown’

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

[Leah Remini in 2006]

What a treat we have for you in this week’s Scientology Lit book excerpt. It’s from Leah Remini’s 2015 memoir, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology. The excerpt takes place in 2006, right after Leah had returned from the lavish Italian wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes when Leah had caused a [...]

Leah_Remini_2006b-e1550857377713.jpg
[.......]

Continue reading...

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Could you even imagine how fascinating it would be to actually sit down and have lunch with her? If one could get over her being such a celebrity and just talk one on one about Scientology and life itself would be so memorable and inspirational as she has risen above it all more than just about anyone!
I was like her husband Angelo in that I saw Scientology as a means to an end - a better life and future.
When it failed to deliver and brought quite the opposite I walked, same as her and her husband.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What I like about Leah is she has been "all" the $cientologists there are:

Almost raised in Scientology
Been a normal public
Been a celeb
Been a whale
Been a SO slave
Been a Scientology public figure
May have been pampered
But had certainly been treated like shit...

So, she know the many faces of Scientology more than anyone else...

She was the best perfect whistle blower that could ever been since she is a rebel by nature, she hates lies and abuses and she is the most concerned about the soul devastating nature of $cientology...she doesn't hide anything because she is true to herself and to the audience while assuming totally all of her delluded Scientology past.

None the less, she has the credibility, the celebrity , aie la very wise and clavier, talents in what die does, les a grest network, the broadcasting facilities , the money and support to stand tall against his littleness Miss Cavitch anb his creepy goons !

I love so much what she does with so much passion!

Poor Davey...it must be such a pain in the ass...

He fucked with the wrong family and the wrong chick!

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I have been busy reading books over the last year or so, but bypassed reading hers. After reading the bit Tony put up on his website , I'm very interested. To read of her experience after the wedding, and what she went through. I was put through a ringer at the end, it was months of ridiculousness, piled higher and deeper with absurdities, something only an upper Org can deal out. It only cost me about 40k, but started me on the road out, thank god. Best money in the cult I ever will spend!!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

But it was ultimately the best thing that could have happened to her, and the rest of those who fled the cult.
But I'm sure it hit her like a bucket of ice water in the face.
Good morning to the pretty lady, now she knows what we knew only she knows so much more about areas of the cults fund raising activities as a celebrity "whale", hate that label for her, than most ex's were ever exposed to.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
I just wanted to add that although I have seen the phrase "Truth Rundown" a few times on this site, I didn't know exactly what it was since I left in 1983. Reading the description from Leah's book excerpt made my hair stand on end. What an incredible mindf*ck. I don't see how anyone could be subject to that line of questioning under that much duress and survive with all mental pieces intact, unless they were a very tough individual. I also marvelled that they would do such a thing on a person who would otherwise be considered a "VIP." Well, it's all blowing back on them now. Awesome.