What's new

Leon's Discussions (snipped from another thread)

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is complete bollocks Leon, and practically everyone on this MB knows it except you. 'Tremendous wins...', 'Things will never be the same...' What fucking planet are you on mate?

:thumbsup:

Is it possible Leon is on a satelite moon orbiting the planet WhoBird :yes:

round and round he goes where he lands ? only those who knows how to knows
can possibly bring this little satelite and his Pinochio's nose back to the land
where his toes is his toes :hattip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ3lxzuI_sc

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Re: Clearing Course Concerns

can possibly bring this little satelite and his Pinochio's nose back to the land

LOL. No. I'm right here with my feet on the ground. It's just guys like you and Strat who have never lived.

JustSheila

Crusader

:giggle:

He's still going. His indoctrination was deeeeeeeep. Too old to change I guess.

JustSheila

Crusader

I think Leon passed indoctrination somewhere about Saturn :omg::yes: and is making very long
eliptical orbit that won't bring him back this way anytime soon :spacecraft::hattip:
Isn't Indoctrination the planet Elron came from (but his real birth name was Con-El)? You know, where his parents stuffed him in a spaceship at the last minute bound for Earth just before Indoctrination blew up?

Doesn't that make Con-El a Natural Indoctrinate with native superpowerz, sent to Earth to enlighten and save all the degraded humans infested with aliens?

So if Leon passed Indoctrination, does it mean he missed it altogether like an MU and has to go back and do GAT II now? Or does it mean that Leon has met up with Con-El at Target 2?

Oh wait, I was confused. That must be the OTHER cult I'm thinking of that Con-El started on another planet. Never mind. I still get the Buddha claim mixed up with the starship saviour claims and rocket scientist claims. I guess Con-El mixed them up too. So many galaxies, so many sectors, so little time. No wonder he died a blithering idiot. :confused2: How much could all of civilization across the universe for all of existence expect from just one man?

Elronius of Marcabia

Isn't Indoctrination the planet Elron came from (but his real birth name was Con-El)? You know, where his parents stuffed him in a spaceship at the last minute bound for Earth just before Indoctrination blew up?

Doesn't that make Con-El a Natural Indoctrinate with native superpowerz, sent to Earth to enlighten and save all the degraded humans infested with aliens?

So if Leon passed Indoctrination, does it mean he missed it altogether like an MU and has to go back and do GAT II now? Or does it mean that Leon has met up with Con-El at Target 2?

Oh wait, I was confused. That must be the OTHER cult I'm thinking of that Con-El started on another planet. Never mind. I still get the Buddha claim mixed up with the starship saviour claims and rocket scientist claims. I guess Con-El mixed them up too. So many galaxies, so many sectors, so little time. No wonder he died a blithering idiot. :confused2: How much could all of civilization across the universe for all of existence expect from just one man?

WoW Sheila you are knowing the knowingness of the known planet and Guluxy in this sector at this time :biggrin:
Incredible technology and philosophy on the planet WhoBird = Let's make some shit up, wrap it in some shiny
tinfoil, sprinkle in a little fairy dust :pixiedust: get some pretty cheerleaders:cheerleader::cheerleader::welcome::welcome::mindblow::mindblow::study::study::blink::blink::bait::bait::trademark::trademark::winner::winner: everybody loves a win win winner right :whistling::yes::dieslaughing:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

One interesting aspect of the CC that I have never seen mentioned anywhere - LRH uses the term "Repeater Technique" to describe the action of repeating the platen item over and over until it has discharged. But this is a completely new meaning being given to "repeater technique". Originally it meant repeating a command phrase over and over so as to produce movement on the time track - and specifically to get the underlying incident to become visible so that the engram could be run. So these are two completely different meanings being given to the same term.

Whenever I C/Sed someone on the CC, this "confusion" of course opened the door for me to combine the two meanings, and I would instruct guys to keep repeating the term and ALSO to find the underlying mass that it was connected to. Flatten both the reads and the mass. It's like the term on the platen is the bait at the end of the fishing line and you use it to coax the fishy out of its hiding place and come out and be seen.

Worked like a charm and produced excellent results. Do the same on OT-2. :thumbsup:

Leon Are you Okay ?????

Honey, get outta there! :confused2:

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious

Now why on earth would you think that I am not OK??? I do appreciate your concern and your fellow-feeling, but really . . . ! Is it so shocking that there should be a successful Scientologist in this world?

Here's quote for you from Fundamentals of Thought: (you ever read the book?)

"The end object of Scientology is not the making into nothing of all of existence or the freeing of the individual of any and all traps everywhere. The goal of Scientology is the making of the individual capable of living a better life in his own estimation and with his fellows, and the playing of a better game."

I have attained that and I'm very open about saying so.

And I am also immensely grateful to LRH for the work that he did. That he was something of a crook and a bastard as well - that is easily forgiven and overlooked. I don't fixate on other people's shortcomings.

Gib

Crusader

Now why on earth would you think that I am not OK??? I do appreciate your concern and your fellow-feeling, but really . . . ! Is it so shocking that there should be a successful Scientologist in this world?

"The end object of Scientology is not the making into nothing of all of existence or the freeing of the individual of any and all traps everywhere. The goal of Scientology is the making of the individual capable of living a better life in his own estimation and with his fellows, and the playing of a better game."

And I am also immensely grateful to LRH for the work that he did. That he was something of a crook and a bastard as well - that is easily forgiven and overlooked. I don't fixate on other people's shortcomings.

The Fundamentals of Thought was first published in 1956 before there was a Bridge to Total Freedom.

What you quote is a shore story.

When you look at the whole big picture, sure some, like you can attain that quote. But in viewing the big picture, the question is at what cost? How many have been thoroughly misguided by Hubbards writing? We only hear of the "success stories", but not the many thousands who tried it and left.

Oh, and the ones who stuck it out believing clear and OT were attainable are called the elite of the elite of planet earth.

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/manney/sfot_1956/fundamentals_of_thought.html

Free Being Me

Crusader

You're a very lost old man full of cultist altitude praising a vile criminally abusive sociopath.

M

Moderator 3375

You're a very lost old man full of cultist altitude praising a vile criminally abusive sociopath.

Even if you totally disagree with Leon, Ad Hom is not the answer. Direct the discussion to the subject, not the person.
This applies to other posts in this thread as well.

1. Treat others with respect
You are to respect every other user on the board despite any personal, religious and political differences. The following will not be tolerated:

- Personal insults
- Ad hominems
- Threats or promotion of violence
Thanks
Mod 3375

Hypatia

Pagan

Leon- I really liked some of the auditing I received way back when. I felt like I had great realizations. But thing is- at least in my case- a lot of those gains seemed to fade. I think I may've gotten something lasting out of it but I'd say it was a rather small amount in the long run.

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious

I accept what you say, honey. And I wish things were different for you too. But I kept my gains - I still have them. I still regularly have success with auditing myself - latest was just half an hour ago. It still works wonders. I truly wish more of you could share this.

I never gave up. It still works for me and so I do it.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

I still regularly have success with auditing myself - latest was just half an hour ago. It still works wonders.
I'm late to this party.

With all due respect . . . you're solo auditing yourself on what or what level? How long have you been on the level?

Just curious, nothing else. :shrug:

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious

I'm late to this party.

With all due respect . . . you're solo auditing yourself on what or what level? How long have you been on the level?

Just curious, nothing else. :shrug:

Let me tell you something, matey. The simple processes are the best.

I'm not on any "level". What's a level? That's all done and dusted. It's as though play the piano and I play a tune anywhere I like on the keyboard.

What did I do half an hour ago? Just getting into comm with parts of my body. Hello's, Ruds, R&W, Flow admiration towards, anything I like. Simple. And big wins just fly off it.

There are THOUSANDS of processes and you just treat them like they are keys to make music with. But you've got to know your onions buddy. Keep your basic auditing rules in in in. And have fun.

Free Being Me

Crusader

I accept what you say, honey. And I wish things were different for you too. But I kept my gains - I still have them. I still regularly have success with auditing myself - latest was just half an hour ago. It still works wonders. I truly wish more of you could share this.

I never gave up. It still works for me and so I do it.
Elcon's $cientology is a debunked, discredited, mind control cult. No reactive mind, engrams, clears, oatees, super powerz, Zenu, space opera psyche implants, just a bunch of brass plated turd woo like any other cult preying on its victims.

I don't see the point trying to promote the mind fuck ex-cultists escaped from. You do realize Elcon's "tehk" has caused a great deal of damage to people, right? Ex's have had to seek out legitimate counseling from professional therapists trying to repair the damage done to them (if they can overcome the cultist inhibitions to seek out that help). Many people here have broken families and friendships from disconnection. I've lost count of the number of people who've committed suicide. Or just gone off the rails like Rex Fowler or Jeremy Perkins.

:scnsucks:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Let me tell you something, matey. The simple processes are the best.

I'm not on any "level". What's a level? That's all done and dusted. It's as though play the piano and I play a tune anywhere I like on the keyboard.

What did I do half an hour ago? Just getting into comm with parts of my body. Hello's, Ruds, R&W, Flow admiration towards, anything I like. Simple. And big wins just fly off it.

There are THOUSANDS of processes and you just treat them like they are keys to make music with. But you've got to know your onions buddy. Keep your basic auditing rules in in in. And have fun.

I prefer to go have lunch with a real person who likes me and having a nice conversation rather than imagining, LRH style, that I have com terminals in or around my body to speak with.
Or as I like to say, Scilon "tech" is like being turned into a mad dog that licks its balls and chases its tail around and around in circles until it collapses.
Preferences I guess or is it that my imaginary friends just aren't all that entertaining...? :omg:

Elronius of Marcabia

Even if you totally disagree with Leon, Ad Hom is not the answer. Direct the discussion to the subject, not the person.
This applies to other posts in this thread as well.

Thanks
Mod 3375

I have no respect for Leon because he promotes Hubbardian ideas that promote
violence, insults human beings and just because he does it with sideways insults
it kind of seems to pass as within the rules of the board :dieslaughing:

So I could say Leon is batshit crazy or I could say Leon promotes batshit crazy idea's :yes:
and praises batshit crazy old Whobird.

I'll respect the boards rules but not Leon as long as he promotes the ideas and philosophy of
the insane piece of shit deadass fatman.