Let's make it short and sweet...

Discussion in 'ESMB Public Announcements' started by ethercat, Aug 31, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Thanks so much for your dedicated efforts.....which are much appreciated. :thankyou::bighug: Have a good life. :wave:

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Hi Foti! :wave:
    Great to see you stop by!

3. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

They appear when you burp. :)

Sorry to see you go, have a great life!

4. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

If/when ESMB changes from vBulletin to something else I don't understand why this would leave you out of being a moderator after the change.
    :confused2:

5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Maybe other things in life in the way? Not necessarily just the ESMB thing.

6. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Hey, EC,

I get not wanting to continue wearing the hat but don't think for a minute that we don't want your input on
    these various threads!:yes:

You can quit working, but please don't quit talking to/with us!:hattip:

Jack

7. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you so very much for all the work you put into this forum EC.
    It was duly noted and very appreciated.

8. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Thanks again for all the work EC! :thumbsup:

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks very much for all the hard work, ethercat.

:wave:

Paul

10. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Short and Sweet...me like!

[​IMG]

Thanks much!

:)

11. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

:sad::touched::sadwave:

Thank you EC - for putting up with me and my decompressing rants and raves over the years. You were always most gracious and fair. I will miss you and I hope you hang out with us as we watch the Church of Scientology unravel and Slappy go to jail!!

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::arose::arose::arose::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

12. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

COMMENDATION CHIT
    EATHERCAT

Eathercat has come to her senses and is stopping moderating the suppressive entheta message board called ESMB.

We wish her well in her continued journey up through the conditions and A-E steps and look forward to seeing her salvage this sector of the universe (on this planet).

ML,

Karen Pow

13. ethercat

ethercat Cat in flight

I have a pretty good sense that that just wouldn't work out, could go one way or another, neither would be good.

I'm afraid that might not work out for very long either. I might try sometimes, though. :) You can email me if you'd like.

Oh, believe me! That's a party I wouldn't miss for the world! Whether I party here or somewhere else, that remains to be seen, but I'll be partying somewhere when it happens!

14. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Thanks for all your efforts. :) (Where are the rest of the smiley's?)

15. He-man

He-man Troll under the bridge

Thanks for all the hard work you´ve put in EC, as an IT professional dealing with customer hard cases on a daily basis I truly appreciate what you´ve done for us over the years! Even though II have no idea what the workload has been for you. :) I still appreciate it loads!

The internet wouldn´t be the same without ESMB and I have a feeling that this place and it´s archive will be plenty missed if it ever shut down. So a big thanking you for your time and effort!