What's new

Lisa Marie Presley's exit on the cover of The Enquirer!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Think, Terril. I know you can remember. There are no twinning drills on OT3, nor OT1 or 2. There is just no twinning. Checkouts are sup only, remember? Maybe I remember it better from working at AOLA. My super set me aside in a room by myself when I read the materials.

I was on the RPF when I finished OT3. If any part of it could possibly be twinned, they would have made sure it was twinned, believe me. The RPF really disliked me leaving their 'palatial estates' :puke2: in the tunnels to go aboveground and across the street to AOLA. They even walked me over - but that's as close to twinning as it ever got. Dude's been trolling under different names for days. He just makes it up as he goes.

I am a little surprised that Paul (DullOldFart) hasn't made a comment on this.
IIRC, Paul was a course sup at AOLA.

Paul,

Wasn't any "twinning" just for course drills and auditing was solo?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I am a little surprised that Paul (DullOldFart) hasn't made a comment on this.
IIRC, Paul was a course sup at AOLA.

Paul,

Wasn't any "twinning" just for course drills and auditing was solo?

I only saw this a minute ago. I'm in the UK and I also sleep! I was the Solo-OT3 sup at AOSHUK around 1983-5, and at ITO on and off for a couple of years in the early 90s.

There were no special checksheet requirements in terms of drilling/twinning beyond the Advanced Courses rule that all the materials must be M4 *rated, no exceptions. How individual sups ran their courserooms differed from sup to sup. I usually let the students *rate each other, but my experience was that student *rates on any course anywhere were useless in checking student understanding and ability to do what was required by the checksheet.

So I insisted on checking out all the student drills and clay demos personally as well as the occasional spot-check, as that gave me sufficient control over what was (at the time!) important**. Plus the final drills that I did on OT2 and OT3 (fuck the official checksheets: these were additional) made sure they knew what to do when they went into session. The regular auditing on OT2 and OT3 is solo, unless a review is needed.

**important = following the instructions laid out in the materials. In reality the theory as given in the materials is bullshit and you could ignore most of the instructions and do it completely wrong per the materials and still get the results (meter phenomena etc) promised.

Paul

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Really? People twin on OTIII now?

Back in the 80s when I worked at AOLA and did it myself, OTIII was a solo auditing level. My how times have changed!

Did you do OT 1 and OT 2 with a twin, too?

It's been a while since I did OT3, and I don't remember if I worked with a twin on the classroom portion of it.