List of accounts of Scientology Disconnection Policy

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by TrevAnon, Aug 24, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Didn't know exactly where to put it, so move if inappropriate.

For a few months there has now been a list of accounts of the disconnection policy, put together by Anonymous.
    By now over 300 documented accounts from people speaking out about it using their real name. :omg:

If you want your story to be added, please see the page.

Damn "church".
    :angry:

2. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Looks like a good spot. What a beautiful idea. It's a horrible list and a horrible practice, but the cult hates the attention drawn to disconnection. This really might do a lot of good.

3. We now have a sub forum, Fair Game and Disconnection victims, so I've moved the thread there, as it's right on topic.
    M3375

4. TrevAnon

/r/ sticky? :unsure:

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Having the list is wonderful. I hope that somehow this list can link to the CALLME Billboard campaign

6. Margaret

Margaret Patron

Very true. If there is enough noise then maybe it will start to help and Scn will tell those that they have to reconnect for PR purposes. Even if it's just "good roads and good weather"from their point of view, it's still so much better than no contact with a loved one.

It really is so awful how Scn rips apart family and friends.

7. TrevAnon

It already does! Below the list of names there are instructions on how to get yourself added, and we use Phil and Willy's site for that.

8. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

My daughter Ann was ordered to disconnect from me in 2001. She has a daughter Alexis who is 13 years old and has been disconnected from me since birth. I was in Scientology for 24 years. All my Scientology friends and associates disconnected from me.

Here’s a letter I wrote to David Miscavige about disconnection in 2006:

More re disconnection:

1. Declaration of Caroline Letkeman (2001-04-27)
    2. FLB ETHICS ORDER 1448 Suppressive Person Declare Caroline Letkeman

9. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

From another thread I posted:

Russia TV 5 Investigation of Scientology.

The date of the report is July 17, 2016. Use Google translation. There is also video at the link.

http://www.5-tv.ru/glavnoe/broadcasts/509185/506/

The following short Google translated excerpt indicates that the Church of Scientology has exported true, on-Source KSW Scientology to Russia. The "here it is" refers to a letter being shown on the video.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

For example, Sergey Voldaev long time he spent with his mother in the church, decided one day to get out of it. He wrote a letter, here it is - the man says that his life the last few years has been a nightmare. Mother wrote in response to a denunciation son. And today she wants nothing to hear about his son. Dasas again at work. With the "raw material" - the so-called people who are in the process of treatment - it turns out. With "hot files" - those parishioners who at least once, but bought Scientology services - she is doing, on the contrary, not very. Head, of course, not happy, and so he sends it to the next training. Michael Kozin - the oldest and Honored Worker Church - explains how to behave with difficult clients. In this case, by any means necessary to persuade the person to come to the organization and buy service.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

10. TrevAnon

If you edit the wiki directly, please ALWAYS provide a link.

There MUST be proof of the disconnection case elsewhere on the net.

Direct edits to this wiki without a link to a story published online will be reverted.