What's new

London Org- Current scene

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
If you like Lorraine, do her a favour and get her out of this American UFO cult while she still has time to put aside something for her old age. Preferably before her physical health deteriorates, too.
She was honest with me when I was having trouble on an auditing cycle overrunning. She is a very highly trained auditor and I would have no "altitute" to help her see the "error of her ways". Attacking her certainly won't help. I seem to recall the Wise Beard Man helping Magoo get out with ARC, not with attacks.

Oh, and since you ask, Photoshop. Keep posting copies of the Scn propaganda, and I'll keep on adjusting 'em.
Thanks.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
She was honest with me when I was having trouble on an auditing cycle overrunning. She is a very highly trained auditor and I would have no "altitute" to help her see the "error of her ways". Attacking her certainly won't help. I seem to recall the Wise Beard Man helping Magoo get out with ARC, not with attacks.

If "altitude" still has relevance, then she's still playing LRH's science fiction role-playing game, 'Scientology' a little too seriously. Perhaps she's invested too much of herself in it to take a step back and see it for what it is.

That time will come, though. Very few people actually stay 'in' right up until the day they die. (The cult seems less bothered about what people do, once they've given everything they possibly can.)

When Lorraine 'wakes up' she may find a familiar face tremendously helpful. While I hadn't sought to 'attack' her at all, my disgust at the machinations of Scientology might well make me seem like some kind of 'enemy' during the early stages of her recovery. (She might, for example, flirt with the Cheapzone for a year or two...) It's good to know that there are exes who think highly of her, and can help her to rebuild her self-esteem, post-cult.

Last edited:

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I didn't instantly recognise Lorraine and I will agree wth the sentiments expressed that she is deeply enmeshed into Scientology culture.

For many it's just something they do and it's a way of life and they play the game, abiding by the rules, sometimes breaking them, but forever going through the motions.

In the years I've been out these people have become no concern whatsoever and I thoroughly believe that they will get out of life what they put into it.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

Thanks.

The mistake your making here Lesolee is connecting 'altitude' and 'auditor'. Being an Auditor does not give anyone any more altitude in society and here is the mistake of making people important based on status; it creates arrogance and unjustifiable behaviour. Is being humble not better than having altitude? Just because you don't have all her training doesn't make your opinion any less valid.

Your still receiving auditing and this may be the basis of your judgement. I know individuals that are really remarkable and have no auditing certificates. Put conduct before words.

"OT's" walk away from bad siuations,not get mired in them....

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I know this is no help, but there was some recent copies of Scio mags posted on the board. Dulloldfart/Paul said that there was a statement inside stating that London org was now nearly Saint Hill Size.

Also, the stats mentioned from posts in this thread dated January this year, may not be high in the wog world, but in Scientology they are very high. 10 Div4 auditing completions in two weeks is a lot. There used to be a time when 1 or 2 was a big thing. The Purif counts as so many auditing hours I believe. 60 people on Div 6 courses would mean the stats are high. At least for a short while. 7 on the Purif is pretty high too.

Test Centre is as dead as a doornail, is often manned by a couple of people, one of which (a guy) seems to be there all the time and looks completely unhappy.

Has London Org grown or shrunk? Anyone know?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I know this is no help, but there was some recent copies of Scio mags posted on the board. Dulloldfart/Paul said that there was a statement inside stating that London org was now nearly Saint Hill Size.

I did? Recently? Link please.

Also, the stats mentioned from posts in this thread dated January this year, may not be high in the wog world, but in Scientology they are very high. 10 Div4 auditing completions in two weeks is a lot. There used to be a time when 1 or 2 was a big thing. The Purif counts as so many auditing hours I believe. 60 people on Div 6 courses would mean the stats are high. At least for a short while. 7 on the Purif is pretty high too.

Link again, please. What is a "Div 4 auditing completion"? It could mean anything, such as "ran out of hours doing a sec check." If it means "completed all Expanded Grades through to IV" that would be impressive. But I'm not familiar with that term at all.

Paul

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I did? Recently? Link please.

Link again, please. What is a "Div 4 auditing completion"? It could mean anything, such as "ran out of hours doing a sec check." If it means "completed all Expanded Grades through to IV" that would be impressive. But I'm not familiar with that term at all.

Paul

Paul, don't be pedantic we are talking about a publication. You know what a Div 4 completion list looks like in an Org magazine and what ends up on it. As for the other info, I can't be assed to dig it up. :coolwink:

In other news; it would seems that the PES Caroline Wood (if she's still on staff) shacked up with the Academy Sup they got in from Israel (Eiran Armitsour). So she's ditched John Wood for the more younger and enthusiastic guy. Her children are grown up, but I remember him and his wife as having a young child. Her daughter is still on staff.

Thank god I am out of there!!!

stc

Patron with Honors
Paul, don't be pedantic we are talking about a publication. You know what a Div 4 completion list looks like in an Org magazine and what ends up on it. As for the other info, I can't be assed to dig it up. :coolwink:

In other news; it would seems that the PES Caroline Wood (if she's still on staff) shacked up with the Academy Sup they got in from Israel (Eiran Armitsour). So she's ditched John Wood for the more younger and enthusiastic guy. Her children are grown up, but I remember him and his wife as having a young child. Her daughter is still on staff.

Thank god I am out of there!!!

haha, oh dear

Any confirmation on this? Caroline Wood is no spring chicken herself!

Anyway, a few interesting and relevant London & East Grinstead photos; use the comments to if you see anyone you recognise pls. (via this clam's site )

Last edited: