What's new

Looking for a new meter

Harry Colp

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, so, hope you're all well!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm looking to purchase a meter of some kind and I'm having a bit of trouble finding one. I've looked around online quite a bit and found a few Scientology Emeters on Ebay, but I kinda wanted to stay away from the COS version. A lot of the links I've found on my search are quite old, some of the websites they refer to being at least ten years old (with no signs of recent activity). The Mindwalker site, for example, has a few models on display, I sent them an email and never heard anything back - I'm figuring there's no-one on the other end.

Anyone know of current websites with various meters for purchase?

Thanks

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Around 3 weeks ago I finally threw mine (the cofs version) into the recycling bin ... in it's velvet lined case and with 3 sets of cans (all the other tat went years ago but I kept the meter for some reason).

I think most people around here have either slung them out or won't help you to buy one because there is a possibility that you are (tact on) ... not a genuine purchaser. (tact off)

Sorry I couldn't assist you ... Terril will be along later on and I expect he'll be able to direct you to someone who makes the non cofs meters (whether he is willing to or not is a different issue though).

Welcome to ESMB.

:)

Gib

Crusader
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm looking to purchase a meter of some kind and I'm having a bit of trouble finding one. I've looked around online quite a bit and found a few Scientology Emeters on Ebay, but I kinda wanted to stay away from the COS version. A lot of the links I've found on my search are quite old, some of the websites they refer to being at least ten years old (with no signs of recent activity). The Mindwalker site, for example, has a few models on display, I sent them an email and never heard anything back - I'm figuring there's no-one on the other end.

Thanks

Ebay is your best bet for finding a E-Meter.

But, truth be told, Hubbard developed the OT levels with the Mark IV emeter and did his research with the volney mathisons e-meter which uses vacuum tubes.

Anything after the mathison e-meter or mark IV is squirrel. I'm aftaid you will have to find those to be on-source.

However, there are still no clears or OT's regardless of the success stories you have come to believe.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I think most people around here have either slung them out or won't help you to buy one because there is a possibility that you are (tact on) ... not a genuine purchaser. (tact off)

Welcome to ESMB.

:)

WoW Sister!

Where did you buy this wonderful tact on\tact off machine ?????
You operate it like a pro! :biggrin:
I want one!
:lol:

I still have my e-meter, like new...But the alligator grip wires are missing..It remained attached to the last pc it pulled off false datas of billions of years ago!

I'm still trying to find any use of it...but I must admit [STRIKE]this cheap piece of garbage of lie detector for implanters [/STRIKE]( tact on) this 5,000$ ecclesiastic electrometer used for priviledged priest confessions, will certainly find a place in a electronics recycling container:confused2:

Welcome to Harry
Good luck with your 'quest', on this planet!

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
WoW Sister!

Where did you buy this wonderful tact on\tact off machine ?????
You operate it like a pro! :biggrin:
I want one!
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I bought it at the local market (I realised it was about time I at least tried using a bit of tact)!

Don't worry though I'll only use it on special occasions.

PS You forgot to turn your tact off in previous post (and surely nobody wants that).

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I just got some more people out and they are looking to sell their meters. Can you PM and I will put you in touch.

Welcome to EXSMB! Glad you are out of the cult.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:lol::lol::lol:

I bought it at the local market (I realised it was about time I at least tried using a bit of tact)!

Don't worry though I'll only use it on special occasions.

PS You forgot to turn your tact off in previous post (and surely nobody wants that).

Oh it's a tourist trap. :roflmao:

\end derail

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I don't know if this is helpful or not in finding a useable e-meter.

More than a decade ago I discovered that I had two (2) excellent condition e-meters in the back of my garage. I took them out of the cardboard box and took a good look at them in the bright sunlight of my driveway.

Then, without thinking much at all, I casually stood up and stomped several times (quite forcefully) down on the meters. They broke up into many pieces. Applying the LRH datum on "completing cycles of action", I stomped down a few more times and the shards went flying.

Feeling quite VGIs at that point, I threw them into my garbage can.

However. . .

If it is helpful, I can look online and find out which regional landfills the garbage cans from this part of the country are dumped in. If you have that information you could go to the landfill and dig down the appropriate number of feet until you hit that year. My meters will be there. I think you can get them fixed at a reasonable cost because all the pieces are there.

images

I think you will have a much better chance of finding my meters in that landfill than whatever you are hoping to find in Scientology.

Just my humble/helpful opinion after spending decades in the cruel hoax known as Scientology.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Buy a cofs meter take the guts out and put in it a electronics box or a plastic one. Stick a UL label on the side, and no one will know the difference. Example:

confidence1sm.jpg

Or, just get an oscilloscope. Does the same damn thing. This one is showing the f/n Hell of a Hoax got after ending cycle on his meter.
Mimsey

hqdefault.jpg

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

. . .
images

Whatever you are looking for in Scientology, I think you have a far better chance of finding my meters in that landfill.

Just my humble/helpful opinion after spending decades in the cruel hoax known as Scientology.

Hoaxie, could you please mark the landfill site with a massive Kools Cigarettes logo, so that I can find it from space, if my 'thetan' should pass this way again a some point in the future?

church_of_spiritual_technology_logo.png

Thanks. Wouldn't want to waste my eternity on enjoying life and raising a family, when I could be flowing all my money into the Org, chainsmoking and doing Sec Checks...

HelluvaHoax!

Hoaxie, could you please mark the landfill site with a massive Kools Cigarettes logo, so that I can find it from space, if my 'thetan' should pass this way again a some point in the future?

View attachment 12752

Thanks. Wouldn't want to waste my eternity on enjoying life and raising a family, when I could be flowing all my money into the Org, chainsmoking and doing Sec Checks...

lolololololololololololololol

Sure, no problem.

I called up the US Department of Land Conservation & Recycling to get more specific information for you with which to locate where to look--because the landfill takes up 32 square miles. That's a lot of garbage, almost as much as L. Ron Hubbard humbly tendered as a gift to mankind.

In any case, you want to be sure to rent a HAZMAT suit and your own shovel. When you arrive and pass through the security gates (be sure to remember your permit and 3 forms of ID) you'll want to drive 13.8 miles on Access Road 31a until you see signs directing you to Sector H. Then continue on Sub-Access Road 7X-C for 3.72 miles and beep your horn three times. Then get out of your car and show your ID badge (again) to the blinking camera. After they give you flashing green, you will walk the last 11.3 miles to Grid 41. Then find Sector 17. Then, walk to Milestone 83 and you'll see a towering mountain of garbage from the 1990s. The meter is under that. It should only take 3-4 days to clear away enough so you can see the ground. Then you need to dig down (below-ground) 67.5 feet. My meter is at that layer. The layer is 1/4 mile wide, so you may need to stick with your digging for a few weeks.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-21%20at%2012.10.16%20AM_zpsbs5zeyda.png

HELPFUL TIP: When you use your shovel at 67.5 feet down, you have to do it very lightly so that you don't accidentally chop a tone arm in half or possibly bend the meter's needle. Be sure to gather up all the parts when you get home, with a little bit of luck and crazy glue and paint, you should be as good as new.

Then the adventure begins! I'm having a ball right now running GORILLA GOAL IMPLANTS from 215 trillion years ago. Try it, you'll love it!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
On sale at Best Buy this week . . . $39.95

View attachment 12754
:wink2:

Works great! I picked one up already.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Do you happen to know if the $ 39.95 includes a supply of the food pictured in the Mark VIII Toaster, above? I just luvvv those Standard M[SUP]5[/SUP] bars[SUP]*[/SUP] and wouldn't be sessionable without them!

[SUP]*[/SUP] M[SUP]5[/SUP] - Miscavige's Maracaroni & Mozzarella-Metab-Meals

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Just read this in the fine print in the warranty section:

"If in the unlikely event this device burns your toast, we will send Tom Cruise over to your place to ruthlessly slam its ethics in...

If you have the made in China version, just mix up all those words so they make no sense.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

As you may have realized by now, not too many here are into FZ meters! I used to have a physical Clarity meter (Hank Levin currently makes and sells them, both physical and electronic versions): I don't like them. I still have a C-meter from Ralph Hilton that worked OK last time I checked a year or two ago: I very much like his circular display (see video below), but his customer service really sucks. I also have a Theta Nano meter from Mikhail Fedorov, which works OK but the display was silly last time I checked. Having an auto reset when the needle hits "the pin" on an *electronic* display is beyond stupid: Ralph gets it right but I haven't seen any others that do. Anyway, Mikhail is currently promoting and selling his meters, most recently with an interface that allows a thetameter Nano to run with an iPad.

You can easily Google Mikhail's webpage, and Hank's. I've seen recent emails or posts from both concerning meters. Ralph? Haven't a clue if he's currrently selling. He posts here sometimes but don't wait for him to do so. There may well be other manufacturers that are excellent and currently active, but I haven't gone looking for them.

Here's one of my many meter videos, this one showing the C-Meter circular display that I like so much (there are other options). The PaulsRobot pages shown are from an earlier installation and don't look like the current one, although the text and audio is more or less identical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyx4xclegfg

I haven't audited with a meter -- for real, as opposed to for a demo or for an experiment like with my underwater metering ones -- for many years. There are several threads on ESMB going into the pitfalls of metered auditing, such as the huge suggestibility factor.

Paul