What's new

Looking to interview Ex-Scientologists - Specifically Woman, Teens and Young Adults

JustSheila

Crusader
Re: Looking to interview Ex-Scientologists - Specifically Woman, Teens and Young Adul

This is most peculiar! RMP88's OP has disappeared, and now db's post is #1.

Is it just me seeing this?

There's no sign of his OP in the 'new threads' section either. Again, is it just me?

I'm not implying any CT here, it's just odd, that's all.

The above is what you wrote, Strati. Twice you asked if you were seeing this.

I assumed you were kind of laughing at it.

I did not mean to personally insult you in any way, I was just joking back, because I thought you were joking. If you would have answered similarly to me, I would have responded something like, 'thank goodness it's not me!"

You probably have better eyesight than me anyway. Mine suks.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Looking to interview Ex-Scientologists - Specifically Woman, Teens and Young Adul

I assure you we are a reputable American TV production company. We've produced over 130 hours of programming for networks like TLC, Lifetime and Discovery. I understand this isn't an easy task and most people might not want to tell their story. But, some people might be willing to share for the greater good and to have their story out in the world. I understand that this is a sensitive time for many people, and we will handle it with care. All information at this point will be kept strictly confidential. We're just hoping to find a few people who are interested in sharing.

If interested, please email [email protected]

Thanks

If you're a reputable TV production company then what is the name of the company? What are some of pieces you've produced for the networks you mentioned? The non-business gmail account generically called "doctelvisioncasting" certainly isn't suspicious at all.

We have media contacts posting here for interview purposes fairly regularly but the legit ones have no problems posting credentials or email addresses with domains that are associated with legitimate production companies or publications - not generic gmail accounts that absolutely anyone could create.

Perhaps you should contact Tony Ortega if you are in the USA, if you're at all legitimate he could easily put you in contact with ex members who would be willing to talk to reputable

JustSheila

Crusader

I assure you we are a reputable American TV production company. We've produced over 130 hours of programming for networks like TLC, Lifetime and Discovery. I understand this isn't an easy task and most people might not want to tell their story. But, some people might be willing to share for the greater good and to have their story out in the world. I understand that this is a sensitive time for many people, and we will handle it with care. All information at this point will be kept strictly confidential. We're just hoping to find a few people who are interested in sharing.

Thanks

Heh. I didn't notice the bolded part at first, RPM. ya slipped up.

Hip hip hooray for the Commode-Door and the greatest good for the greatest number of dollars in Scientology's wallet.

Lone Star

Crusader

rmp88......are you an assassin?

serveimage

JustSheila

Crusader

^^^^ :hysterical: :hysterical: :dieslaughing:

I hear ISIS is desperate since Anonymous got onto 'em....

Free Being Me

Crusader

Thanks

I Googled your e-mail address. I think "reputable" is open to interpretation. You've hit 5 sites since April of this year making your "casting calls" for what looks like reality t.v. shows I wouldn't let a rock watch and would probably be very demeaning for any Ex to be on if you are indeed legit. You never provide anything other than that e-mail which is odd, no production co., casting co., studio, nothing.

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader

An IMDB page would help.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

rmp, as others have indicated, we would need more info about your company and project before recommending that someone participate.

These guys in the picture below were shooting a 'documentary' as well, but I heard that participation was rather unpleasant.

]

Bunnyskull gave a good recommendation above...

If your company and project are legitimate than Tony Ortega would be a great person to contact.

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Three very recent internet posts for "casting calls" on Reddit thread and in the comments for a tiny wordpress blog are the only thing once can find for this email address by someone who says they are casting for "Sorority Moms" show and another about people Marrying Foreign Men you've never met in person, etc... This is all that can are all that can be found for this "reputable" production company's email address, not even a half page of google results.

I think for the greater good you should fish elsewhere for your "production company" sausage factory.

If you're not associated with the CoS you're just a two-bit exploitation factory looking for cheap grist for your exploitive tacky mill. However, the fact you've only posted anything online for this "reputable company" in the past WEEK or so seems to point to a very poorly planned fishing expedition. Don't they at least give you the meager budget to buy a domain name for a half way convincing email address for your reputable production company? Sheesh.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I Googled your e-mail address. I think "reputable" is open to interpretation. You've hit 5 sites since April of this year making your "casting calls" for what looks like reality t.v. shows I wouldn't let a rock watch and would probably be very demeaning for any Ex to be on if you are indeed legit. You never provide anything other than that e-mail which is odd, no production co., casting co., studio, nothing.

Well, I looked at some of those.. yes, at one point in reading them I figured she was casting for Jerry Springer or Maury Povich.

Never the less, I was able to figure out who she. She and the company she works for are legitimate.

I wonder why she isn't using her company email address instead of that gmail one.

So I ask:

Dear rpm88, Are you doing this project for the company listed on your LinkedIn? And if so, why are you not making that information public?

I am not going to post what I found out in my search because I know there are legit reasons for being cautious about doing a Scientology project. But at least let us know if you are doing this as a project for the company on your LinkedIn, or not. The company could verify.

And you need to understand that people are just not going to jump and participate in a project not knowing who is involved and if they have ties to Scientology. On this forum, we've learned that it's important to check things.

So let us know, please.

Mary McConnell

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

Thanks
If you want to FOLLOW a newly out $cientologist for one year, you might have to get in line:hamster:.
ALSO, who will you get to follow the people who are following the person you are following?
Sounds crowded already, lol.

Lone Star

Crusader

I think we scared rmp88 off. Lol...

Probably going to suggest to her cohorts that they just hire an actor to play an exiting Scientologist. A lot less stress that way.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I think we scared rmp88 off. Lol...
<snip>

I'm not surprised, since there could possibly be A REAL OT lurking here among us mere ex's, one with the power to make postings just disappear without the help of the MODS! :nervous:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I'm not surprised, since there could possibly be A REAL OT lurking here among us mere ex's, one with the power to make postings just disappear without the help of the MODS! :nervous:

It's happened before on ESMB that a post disappears like that; it happened once to one of mine even. It's unfortunate that it happened at the beginning of a thread -- and to a newbie too -- but anyone of the OSA!OSA!OSA! persuasion (not suggesting you are) can chill out.

Paul

George Layton

You guys are gonna give rpm a gpm