Looks like Xenu busted out! Greta Van Sustern (however u spell it?) out at MSNBC...

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by whoisxenu, Jun 30, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. whoisxenu

whoisxenu Patron with Honors

Come to think of it, has anyone ever seen Xenu and Trump in the same room? Just sayin' :omg:

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Re: Looks like Xenu busted out! Greta Van Sustern (however u spell it?) out at MSNBC

Oh damn! Greta was unwilling to make up hysterically paranoid fake news about "Russian attacks"? LOL

Good for her.

Knowing that she is capable of ignoring "mental" rants about "communist spies and plots", I have renewed hope she will one day realize that this is EXACTLY what Hubbard demands of her as a Scientologist.

And maybe then she can apply the infamous "CODE OF HONOR" for the very first time and blow. lol

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Re: Looks like Xenu busted out! Greta Van Sustern (however u spell it?) out at MSNBC

Greta wasn't getting any ratings...

4. skep

skep Patron with Honors

You mean she was, er, 'down stat'?

5. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Peppy was not nice about Greta Van Susteren losing her job at MSNBC.

[​IMG]

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

7. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, she needs to get to FLAG asap and find out what her crimes were against MSNBC:whistling:

I wonder how mind fucked she is because of Scientology....?

8. Leland

Leland Crusader

LOL...

I don't know if TV Rating ( Nielson ? ) are the same as the Cult's "down stat..." ?????

So, no, that is not what I meant...

9. Leland

Leland Crusader