What's new

Louisiana: God vs The U.S. Constitution

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Ok, apology accepted. :biggrin: I'm actually pretty easy, but I can get going if the seratonin goes splat. Racist, dominionist (whether christian or islamic, no matter) and anti-science stuff makes my blood boil.

I've never seen blood boil. Can you send pics? :biggrin:

qrlsgz.jpg

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, apology accepted. :biggrin: I'm actually pretty easy, but I can get going if the seratonin goes splat. Racist, dominionist (whether christian or islamic, no matter) and anti-science stuff makes my blood boil.

You are right that it may be too late on global warming. It's kind of why those of us who understand the greenhouse effect have been harping on it for nearly 50 years. And the oil companies and ALEC an Peabody Coal have been lying about it for just as long. The result has been total inaction in America to fix it at all. China, in the last year, added enough solar and wind to power the UK. This is just 8% of China's energy needs, but for crissakes how many rooftops in the American West have even 100 watts of solar, much less 10K?

So, reboot and we can be friends. Wally, too.:coolwink:

I thought you were (dare I say it) fucking with me or I wouldn't have went so far.

To give you a warm and fuzzy feeling toward me I actually have five 140 W panels on a small non grid tied system paid for in a big part by you assumming you are a US tax payer.

The one part I wasn't trolling about was the need to protect the integrety of the scientific process for money and politics. i am not saying it has happened but there is potential.

Rght now I don't have much time to be on line and I feel I spent more time here this thread than I should have.