LRH and LSD?

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by MacKenzie, Mar 25, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. pineapple

pineapple Patron Meritorious

I don't know if I buy that about the Viet Nam war protesters, Koot. If the gov't wanted us (I confess, I was one of the protesters) to take LSD, why did they circulate that b.s. about LSD breaking your chromosomes and giving you deformed babies? That would discourage us from taking it, no?

As for dispersing the protesters "quite successfully," we ended the war, didn't we?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  2. Koot

Koot Patron with Honors

"Doing OT III I experienced a pervasive LSD presence in every session. An intimidating one. No matter how precisely I focused my attention, everywhere in the auditing space ......

"Black Static Thetans" ??

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. Koot

Koot Patron with Honors

They play it by ear. I do not know about the chromosome idea one way or the other as to it being planted or not. The hippies are gone. Many have been absorbed into the present model of society and are rewarded for that$$$. The media is now fully controlled so protests are cherry picked. Not to mention the intense "education", movie, music, "news", that is now in use to keep us docile and stupid. As far as ending the war? In Viet Nam yes, we broke them and own them now. The powers that be are bigger and better than ever now. The death toll is in the millions. The herd is being redistributed grossly as a result, intentionally. If you protest you are a "tin foil hat nutter"

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Prior assessment of unwanted feelings, etc., that preceded drug use, and their R3R handling, was first described in an HCOB in the May 19, 1969 Drug and Alcohol Cases Prior Assessing.

Collecting lists of drugs that people had used became important in Scientology/Dianetics in 1968.

5. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I got a drug rundown in 71 or 2, which had objectives, dianetics as part of it. There is an online web page that has the tech vols - I think the earlier set, maybe a quick search of it will tell you. Mimsey

6. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

WTF is an " LSD presence"?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

A primodial chemical related to, a distant cousin? , of Ayahuasca? Apparently it is not very static though. Maybe spirits are just chemical concoctions.

Either way my mother and father made me crazy and that is the way I will stay.

8. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

The LSD presence was a sensation of being blanketed by an exterior being saturated in the 'feeling' of this drug. I did do blue barrel and orange sunshine and purple mescaline a couple times as a teenager, and knew what the window pane did, which was most like this feeling. I did acid about six times in all back in 1973 and recognized the experience. The drug turning on seemed like a whole track thing, only very very heavy. I don't know why I was blanketed the moment I started each OT III session.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/black-static-thetans.20973/

Didn't know about Black Static Thetans back in 1985 when doing OT III. OT II went easy with no freewheeling phenomena. I had felt by age 19 that Scientology had been around before.

It felt like I had made a copy of myself at Static point for each time I entered a universe, or was pushed in. I'd had had a heart attack and ricocheted off of two separate bodies in pawn that were connected to two different entry points. One was entire and one was just a heart. Both seemed to be in heavy clear solution, whatever? This bothered me about the sessions. It revivified drugged-ness and monitors out beyond.....wherever they are. LOL My C/S instructions were to just run Inc IIs and Is and look for other cluster making incidents. The thing giving most relief was spotting earlier universe entry points or the dumpings. Nothing appeared close to Ron's story for that 65 mill date.

My goal for the repair auditing was to be in Present Time. That OT level actually stole that as if I was resurrecting zombie-like ghosts to plague me. I have been very critical of the level because it offered NO solutions to anything stirred up and gave a huge failed pupose. I'd believed "What turns it on, will turn it off" and "The way out is the way through". This was NOT the case. I'd chronic stops in my life since. My car broke down on the way to the aiprort on the route to get auditing more times than I can count. LOL. I was probably causing it out of self perservation by that point. LOL

I kinda felt bad the Sea Org would recruit Beings who had, imo, split themselves off after captures to create a new identity to come back in again on the same purpose line. It's a big black GPM. I don't like recounting the fucked up thinking, but had been adept at 'seeing' what being flashed at me spiritually. Today I tune out a lot. Some things gobble free theta. I had not been afraid to LOOK at the craziness and heavy drugs used to lock in pieces of time track for use later.

Koot reminded me of the Black Static Thetan concept with his post under mine above. I got introverted when reading the Capt Bill stuff and shunned it and thought it hard to believe I'd arrive total present time along with all my parts :) by focusing there. I have to say though, in 1982, I got hit full force out of the blue with 'concerns' that had nothing whatsoever to do with my current existence. I felt robbed. I was bitter about that too. I am surprised to see the nuttiness expressed so closely to what I was going thru, i.e. reading the thread about BS thetans. Duh, who'd a thunkit.

There were 2 yrs of autorun on a North Africa time period several thousand yrs ago from different viewpoints simultaneously. On one side of the delta there was highly sophisticated teleportation. On the other were slaves making primordial mud bricks with straw, kept in bamboo style (The Deerhunter) cages as slave labor. In the south were the snake aliens, and in the high north was a type of Zen Buddhism. The latter seemed worthy opponents who could also slide in and out of time. All the while toward the Red Sea you could hear what seemed Bell UH-1 helicopters, a 'replay' of the Vietnam War with flooded patties, and tall grains blowing in the hard wind. THIS was the great granddaddy of all mindfucks. Nobody was meant to figure it out. Alexandria was a point of ....I dunno...maybe where people hoped to get back 'out'.

Scn doesn't talk about interdimensional beings. But I believe many pieces of track were soldered onto smaller theta quanta and dumped in here then, from a place NOT inside our matrix here. They might be holograms. Recordings of timetack were cloned from other beings and saved somehow maybe. Those dumped in here then were embedded in entities, dumped in as incidents and sealed with LSD, never to be erased. Engram running the North Africa period made it worse as many origins are outside of 'here' or have 'no' time?. It doesn't date/locate in 'time' well because its all re-used, fake, or copied.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  9. pineapple

Thanks. I took a look at the bulletin. I remember this being on the HSDC (which I did twice). Curiously, though, we didn't do what's described there. For each reading drug, we asked, "What [attitude/emotion/sensation/pain]s are connected with [drug]?" We didn't actually do prior assessing until NED, when we started listing, "Prior to taking [drug], were there ..." and then down a list of words intended to describe every possible somatic, pain, emotion, feeling, etc. (NED added a lot of stuff to the Standard Dn AESP's.) We did this in addition to the old "connected with" lists, which now had all the new "somatics/feelings/sensations" words added too. When I first saw this, I thought, "Oh no, they're making the DRD even longer!"

But then along came Dn Clear, and suddenly there was almost nobody who needed Dns anymore.

Tech Vols. here, if anybody is interested:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?t28obc6b9j6jl

10. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

You must have done a very different 'oatee III' to me (and taken a very different LSD too).

:D

• Winner Winner x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  11. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Then you - or whoever was relaying this "tech" to you - were "squirrelling."

From personal experience I can tell you that prior assessment was being done in 1971. I was there and I did lots of it and so did everyone else auditing Dianetics then. It was inescapably part of the "LRH materials."

In 1978, Hubbard decided he wanted to re-hype Dianetics, so a bunch the old Standard Dianetics HCOBs were quickly butchered (by sleep deprived tech aides) and became New Era Dianetics. Then came the dubious (but lucrative) "Dianetic Clear."

What a mess, but the money kept flowing to Hubbard, and the LRH giant photos were kept dusted and the LRH bronze busts polished, which was the main thing.

12. pineapple

I don't doubt that you did it as you say; but the way I described was how it was done both at Hawaii Org and also at Riverside Mission, which had a Flag-trained Snr C/S. Odd that they'd both have been squirrelling in exactly the same way, when there was no comm between them. I don't know what the "Source" was for the way we did it -- and at this point I don't know if I care enough to research it. Unless it really starts bugging me at 2 a.m. sometime, maybe. :)

I think now that it was the same with tech as with policy: no matter what you did, eventually someone was going to find some reference somewhere that made you wrong. Ideas about what was "out-tech" or "off-policy" changed from time to time and place to place, and there was always some reference that could be produced to justify -- or condemn -- almost anything.

There were also instances of differing interpretations of the same material. Two people could read the same bulletin or policy letter and think it meant two different, even completely opposite things. This happened sometimes even with all the "what do your materials state?" and "study tech."

I remember once receiving pc folders for a new public that had come to our mission (in Hawaii). He'd had an unremarkable-looking Life Repair at another mission (in Connecticut, I think). The next step should have been the Dn DRD. But instead the C/S there had run him on something called "lock scanning." It was a process I'd never seen before and didn't know of any reference for. At the time I was Class IV and the C/S at the other mission was Cl VI so I was a little leery of crying squirrel, but my unspoken reaction was "What the f**k is this?" I was going to write and ask what the process was all about, but as it turned out the reg cycle fell through and the pc ended up not getting audited at our mission. I never did find out about that process.

13. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

I would think "Lock Scanning" was an old timer referring to SA Lists.

14. pineapple

I remember LRH referring to "lock scanning" in some of the early books (Handbook for Preclears, maybe?) but what had been run on this pc was not SA lists, which of course I was familiar with. It was something I'd never seen up to that point. I got the idea the C/S had made up his own process based on something in one of the old books (not okay). It wasn't something that was part of a standard DRD at that time, as I understood it.

Though as Veda has pointed out, I may have been a squirrel myself without knowing it (and had plenty of company). One man's standard is another man's squirrel.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  15. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

You took the words out of my fingers sis :D

16. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I don't doubt that you did it as you say; but the way I described was how it was done both at Hawaii Org and also at Riverside Mission, which had a Flag-trained Snr C/S. Odd that they both would have been squirrelling in exactly the same way, when there was no comm between them.

17. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

I had a brief conversation with a guy, a non-Scientologist, who had been Quentin Hubbard's boyfriend. He said he'd read the upper levels and, as a former LSD user, was certain that OT3 was written under the influence of LSD; he thought it would be obvious to anyone who'd taken LSD. So you must be psychic.

He also thought the Phoenix Lectures were written under the influence of marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  19. pineapple

I think you may be confusing the Hawaii Org with the Honolulu Mission.

To clarify: I was on staff at the "branch Mission" in Hawaii, aka the Mission of Honolulu, which had existed since at least 1970, probably since the late 60's. In late 1975, shortly after I joined staff, the mission was seized by the GO. I never knew why. I was a relative newbie and very intimidated by the whole thing. The former ED, who was also the C/S, was either booted out or blew, I don't know which. I've never heard of him again. It's possible he decided at that point that he'd had enough of scn. If so, good for him.

For a while we were in limbo, with a local OT/Cl VIII acting as temp ED on behalf of the GO. Then Bent Corydon acquired the Honolulu Mission. Until late in my time there, we had a succession of Riverside-imposed ED's, of whom Frank Walker was the longest-running.

The Honolulu Mission had historically enjoyed good relations with the Hawaii Org. In fact, the org was then located at 143 Nenue St., in what had once been the home of Norma Meier, the woman who founded the Honolulu Mission (so I was told; she died in 1974, before I arrived).

Riverside was very leery of the Hawaii Org, perhaps because they feared the org would interfere with their management of the Honolulu Mission. Fraternization with the Org and its staff was not encouraged. I spent a lot of time at the Org getting trained up to Class IV C/S, but in general the mission and its staff had little contact with the Org. The Org didn't know what was going on in Riverside and vice versa. This seemed to be the way Riverside wanted it.

I was sent to Riverside and did a couple short stints on staff there while Bent had both Missions. Some Honolulu Mission public also were sent there and ended up as Riverside staff. I was invited to stay there by Cathy Steiner, who was then Qual Sec :hmm:, but felt I "owed it to the group" to return to Hawaii.:duh: So "ethical" ... whatta dope.

20. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

I did think it 'trippy'.....like carnival mirrors distorting any real reality. It's the oddity that came up each time I honed in to intend a body location thru Inc II. I guess something projected it upon the entirety. Like those yard lights project onto the side of a house.

[​IMG]
    Most of the people I knew on the level never considered they had thier own incident 2. Most did half as malazzos. It had to be a problem that adherents didn't think the materials were straight up the way presented. My consideration was I'd only been in this universe a hundred thousand yrs and had somehow come down with this disease; these phony clips playing only if I fed it live attention.

A few years prior to running the level I had a sensation of being monitored while on the HRD. This seemed a Darth Vader type presence hovering over my shoulder. I couldn't rationalize why the interest in me. I figured I must've been a problem to someone at sometime in the past, and could't remember my overt.

LOL. I just remembered something else as I write this. I'd gone to Flag for a Case Cracker RD in March of 82 and got myself a room on the 6th floor of the Fort Harrison. The feeling of being monitored intensified during this trip. I felt not one, but 3 bouncer type spiritual goons now. I was actually getting a little nervous, wishing the room wasn't 6 floors up with concrete below. I took my pillow and bedding to the tub and locked the bathroom door. LOL...like ghostly goons can throw you out a window but can't pick a lock. This phobia was strong only at that time and I'd not had it before that or since.