LRH death event Pat Broeker

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Gib, Jul 4, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Gosh, I had forgot about that, the Kools! Cuz it amused his cells and prevented cancer. lololol.

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

Here's the next prick, co-conspirator in the crime wave of scientology and keeping it going for his own benefit. Another bullshit lying conartist of a little prick.

Truth revealed from the scarecrow:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Glad you dodged. OTVII is still a hefty bite.
    Your list could describe any first world government.

4. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Perhaps Davey has a very good set of traits for the shakedown cruise.

Yes...

I am well aware there are many here who view Hubbard's entire body of work as a sham. I don't mean to step on your toes but I am unalterably certain by reason of personal investigation and experience that it isn't entirely sham

Hubbard was priveleged as he lived because many decent people affirmed value in his work.

So he croaks...

Now we can all take a leisurely look at the man and his foibles while the most ambitious and cunning grabs the power

and...

Screws the whole damn thing to hell and gone...

Hubbard is Act One of CoS, Miscavage is Act Two.

Act Three will NOT be canceled...

5. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I hate to be mean CP, but I often wonder...

Deleted.

No, perhaps not.

6. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Stratsie!!!

I'm so glad I got to read your post before you deleted it!!!

Bless your kind heart! You thought better of speaking so to a 68 year old man who since his car was stolen two years ago has slept on concrete sidewalks, a tragically broken hearted lover, separated now 38 years from his sons, alienated from his family, certified by psychiatric authorities as delusional paranoid manic

And I wouldn't actually want to be Homo Novis

But I am still a tough old buzzard

And you should read my book if you woul evaluate my current condition

7. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

This is one of the richest threads in a long time!

Particularly since it deals directly with the "basic-basic" core of the hoax itself---

THE PREPOSTEROUS PRESUMPTION THAT HE HAD DISCOVERED & ATTAINED
    ADVANCED SPIRITUAL STATES THAT UNLOCKED WITHIN HIM (AND BY INFERENCE
    OTHERS
    ) SUPERNATURAL & MIRACULOUS GODLIKE POWERS THAT SATISFIED/SOLVED
    ALL HUMAN PROBLEMS, SUFFERING, DESIRES, DISAPPOINTMENTS, DISEASE AND DEATH.

That is, essentially, the "earlier beginning" of the spiritual/psychological/financial engram Hubbard inflicted on others, known as "Dianetics The Modern Science of Mental Health". The book's release in 1950 was "too late on the chain". What held (and still holds) the "engram" in place is what happened BEFORE the book was written.

To wit the research, the clinical case studies of the miracles claimed on behalf of Pre-Clears, beginning with Hubbard himself.

Scientology would have "erased" if anyone merely asked Ron to describe and demonstrate his own Clear attainment and the paranormal powers therein.

The fact that Scientologists NEVER dared asked that question is perhaps Hubbard's greatest technical discovery---how to erase FREE speech and FREE thought en route to total FREEdom.

HELPFUL CLUE HOW HUBBARD ACCOMPLISHED THAT: By purposely redefining the word "free" in order to give all his cultic devotees a "crashing misunderstood" to render them dull, forgetful, blank and lifelessly malleable to his malevolence. That's why they leap to their feet to wildly applaud and cheer a wall photo of the mentally ill con man in a naval costume who stole their money. ​

8. Dave B.

Think of all the public standing there clapping like a loon wondering where their rent is going to come from, or how to break it to young Johnny that his college money is gone. Or how to tell their spouse they wont be getting the car fixed after all.

And the org. staff overseeing the sham, living 8 or 10 in an apartment they still can't afford, eating Top Ramen 7 nights a week.

Roll Forward $cientology! In 68 years you've accomplished....................................................... what exactly?

9. HelluvaHoax!

Excellent post! In fact, after reading that, I instantaneously leapt to my feet and began wild involuntary cheering--whilst reflexively searching in vain for a wall photo of someone to applaud. LOL

10. HelluvaHoax!

ANSWER: A multi-volume mythological hagiographical account of all the OT miracles caused and/or witnessed by Scientologists--and thereby the sublime status attained by the cult's messiahs & morons therein.

11. HelluvaHoax!

No, you apparently missed some chapters while you were away, during your alien abduction episode, lol.

Hubbard is Act I.

Miscavige is Act III

Act II was that monumentally miraculous OT win when the number one and two "total cause over life" OTs (Ron and Mary Sue Hubbard) went on the run hiding in a motorhome and/or to federal prison. You didn't read about it in Advance! magazine?

Perhaps you should cancel your old guest-subscription and instead subscribe to the unedited, un-redacted premium pro edition.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Gib

Gib Crusader

13. Dave B.

The thing that was so suspicious was this guy was presented as a hero. An "ex" IRS employee who now has come over to the light, lol. Or in other words A TRAITOR. But he's now OK..... cuz like $cientology and stuff. No, not suspicious at all.

Culties indoctrinated with the tone scale and Bolivar and KSW PL's and now they're supposed to accept Cooley as one of us.

Are $cientologists the most gullible mofo's or what.

**Memory assistance required, lol. Am I referring to the correct guy? Was it this clown or someone else that was the TRAITOR to the IRS?

14. Leland

Leland Crusader

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

16. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Well, OK, I don't believe in kicking a man while he's down unless I really really hate the c**t, and there's only one person who falls into that category, and with a bit of luck after all these years that bastard is probably brown bread, but all the same, my intention was to try and get you to take a fresh look at yourself and to ask yourself the question, "Why the fuck do I believe any of this bollocks when I'm certainly not where I should be if scientology really worked." That's all.

I know you'll refute this and give a thousand reasons why I'm wrong, but please don't bother CP, we've seen it all before, and anyway, life's too short.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Are you sure that Earl Cooley was an ex IRS employee? I never heard of that.

He was a sleazy lawyer who read Hubbard's "last words" off what appears to have been a cocktail napkin, and made sure all the Scientologists knew that Hubbard had committed suicide by killing his completely healthy body, thus making Scientology - in no uncertain terms - a suicide cult in the spirit of Jim Jones People's Temple and Marshall Applewhite's Heaven's Gate.

18. Dave B.

That's what I was asking.

There was an "ex" IRS employee who supposedly was now working with the $cn. cult. I don't remember who it was. Guess I'll have to look it up.

19. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Scientology - A Living Quicksand of Souls

Yes the Broekering of LRH's death.
    Notice how he can't stop licking his lips.
    He appears at times to be fighting off a nervous breakdown, worse than a 5yr old at the principal's office for the 1st time, knowing that he might have been caught but not sure of who said what to land him there and obsessing over what the possible consequences will be.
    When we were around the age he is in the video we didn't have the experience necessary to read him like we do now.
    What a total con job that was!

20. freethinker

freethinker Crusader

Wow that f++ing explains everything. Now I know just how they got the exemption.