LRH Internet Rumor - Redemption of Scientology?

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by LivingOne, Mar 13, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

LRH was blood brothers with the Mayans;)

2. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree the video linking the writing to Hubbard is some kind of scam. It doesn't read like Hubbard at all. But it is a conglomeration of New-Agey stuff. I read through it (the 12 or so pages anyway) and thought it was interesting. It had some stuff that made me go hmmmmm. Not sure what to make of it, but I would guess there is a hook somewhere if people are being asked to request "the next step"?

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh, me thinks lrh will be given credit for knowing the internet before there was internet.
    :laugh:

4. DemianDeen

DemianDeen New Member

I'm hoping to reactivate this old thread because I've just stumbled upon the entire story of Hubbard's "hidden book".

I tried to follow the links you suggested but couldn't find anything on that website. After doing some research, i found a text named "The Present" at this website: https://www.globaltruthproject.com/

Can someone please confirm if that's what this thread was referring to? If yes, the idea that Hubbard wrote this as a foundation of scientology doesn't make much sense to me. The text, however, has some valuable points, but I will definitely consider your warnings about a potential scam going on.

Thanks a lot in advance!