What's new

LRH Sentenced to Jail for Child Endangerment! (1950)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

OSAOPS, I really appreciate what you are trying to do, I have a new browser (around 12 months old) and I couldn't see properly when I tried to read this post on your site (some of the colours just don't work well together) ... can I suggest you just post whatever info you have here, on ESMB?

:)

Jump

Operating teatime
Details now online, at:

[url]http://www.meepthorp.com[/URL]

(Site best viewed with updated browser)

Did you have a direct link to a newspaper article (doc) for this?

I searched through some of the garishly orange-text links to some 1950s dianetics adverts. I saw the text
Sales finally slowed by December 1950, when Hubbard's "child care" advertisements were followed by news reports of Judge Holaday's
sentencing of L. Ron Hubbard to jail (on the charge of endangering his infant child left unattended in his car), an action that was then suspended.

But couldn't find an associated newspaper clipping.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

OSAOPS, I really appreciate what you are trying to do, I have a new browser (around 12 months old) and I couldn't see properly when I tried to read this post on your site (some of the colours just don't work well together) ... can I suggest you just post whatever info you have here, on ESMB?

:)
Yes, update your browser!!! :angry:

Using your OT powers, travel to the future and download Firefox 802.0.1 (current version is 50.1.0) and install it on your computer.

It has special features that automatically update websites which look and feel like they were designed and built in 1992-5, the early days of the Internet, to more current user expectations and look and feel.

Thank you site owner for the hard work finding these (fantastic and endlessly interesting) documents, but the website really needs to be fixed.

It's never the visitor who's at fault but always the site designer. Website design 101. Sorry to be so blunt.

Lisbeth :whistling:

failboat

Patron with Honors
1zzwpw.jpg

Hey OP,

Someone at WWP has /r/equested that you post any dox that you can find about AE Van Vogt and LRH.

I've created a thread where you can see the new dox from Meepthorp/OSAOPS at https://whyweprotest.net/threads/me...gy-publishing-lrh-dox-at-meepthorp-com.132455

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
According to LRH in October 1950, Alexis Valerie Hubbard was
the world's first "Dianetics Baby" as described for the Oakland Tribune.

OakTribOct1950B.jpg

(Click on above image for larger view)

Later on, in spite of documented evidence to the contrary, LRH disavowed his
marital oath to her mother (in 1968), and denied his paternity of Alexis (in 1972)
(by confusing the story of her birth, with that of a son born to the wife of Jack Parsons).

Additional details are at: [url]www.meepthorp.com[/URL]

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Hubbard really didn't like babies and children did he?

:no:

I don't think he didn't like them

it's just that babies and children were things to be used as means of.... :confused2:
and must not cost any $$$$ to maintain in proper use.

It is likely he didn't know what like and love means ..just know ''want'' and ''have''