Marriage Number Four

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by vumba, Jul 30, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. vumba

vumba Patron with Honors

It appears, Dart says, that according to a newspaper report, Tom Cruise is auditioning for wife number 4. He wonders if the wooing includes numerous sec checks and ethics interviews of the potential chosen candidates?

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Tom should just save time. I'm sure there is some chick on the RPF who DM could just transfer to Tom's basement.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Huh? Huh? x 1
    • List
  3. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

I would laugh at this , were it not so true, and so sad.
    They could order any young scn on the RPF to Tom. Choose a young beauty, clean her up, dress her, maybe a quick briefing telling her to smile and keep her mouth shut; else she would never get out of the RPF.
    She is handed over to Tom, who is standing there with his dick in his hand.:flasher:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  4. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

I would hope they wouldn't do that. That is sex trafficking.

You sound like Tom can't even get a date. I doubt that is true. There are a lot of females out there who would like to date Tom.

5. Enthetan

I could see this happening, in other circumstances. It makes me curious as to the exact nature of Tom's relationship with DM.

Shelly's been gone from Int Base for how long? And what has Dave been doing for sexual release without his official wife?

6. Enthetan

There are lots of women who might want to date Tom, but few of the ones who would want to date him would be suitable accessories to his carefully crafted "image". All three of his wives so far have been beautiful movie stars. Being seen dating some waitress would not be seen as enhancing his status.

7. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Well...I doubt there are any beautiful young movie stars on the RPF for him to choose from.

Who said anything about dating a waitress. I would imagine there are a few beautiful young starlets in Hollywood who wouldn't mind being associated with him...... but I doubt if most of them would be willing to be Scientologists.....or would be willing to put up with his arrogance for very long. I think he would be a nightmare to be married to.

• Like Like x 2
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  8. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

Don't know how well that would work. Didn't Nicole Kidman say Tom had to watch his own movies to get it up?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List