What's new

[Marty]: Church of Scientology and David Miscavige threatened CNN and Anderson Cooper

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
For those of you who don't like "Marty" cross-posts, what the hell are you doing reading this given the [Marty] warning in the subject line? :)

Standard disclaimer, see signature below. Also, please understand that the following is unverified hearsay, so it is best that you ignore this post and move along, ok?

Still here? I'll put in bold what I think is really important, but will quote the entire thing because I think the description of DM's behavior is interesting.

I believe that you guys accusing me of playing low ground with DM missed the point entirely. I am calling him out on calling the kettle black. DM walks around in muscle shirts all the freaking time. Ask Jeff Hawkins and Steve Hall. He even has his black uniform shirt tailored to show off his biceps, goes down to Int, settles into his chair with all Int around a big conference table, puts his hands dramatically behind his head and flexes his biceps which his sleaves are tailored to squeeze to make look bigger. Then he routinely tears into hours long rants accusing International Executives of the most graphic homosexual activity. If they do not acknowledge his originations – such as a regular one like “why are you stuttering, what’s the matter, you got Guillaume’s jizz in your throat?” – with the affirmative, “yes, Sir”, you’ve got a 75/25 percent chance of being beaten to a pulp. Ask Mike Rinder, Jeff, Steve, Tom Devocht, Amy Scobee – or anyone who was there – whether I am making this stuff up.

Now on the other side of the coin; I want to tell you about Cooper’s “hissy fit” that DM’s freedom accuses him of. DM and his phalanxes of 800-1000 dollar an hour lawyers pummeled Anderson and his producer Ismael Estrada and their Executive Produce David Doss with several months of outright and despicable harassment. When Cooper opted not to be DM’s bitch, they went to Atlanta to CNN HQ. They brought the Hole with them. A dozen screaming mimi’s with 250 pages of perjured outright lying affidavits. They went to the Mother corporation Time Warner and played the “remember the 90′s suit when we cost you 7 million dollars and got your insurance coverage cancelled suit? Well, we’ll bankrupt your ass this time” card, while also playing the “look at the all the advertising bucks we bring to AOL, etc” (Time/Warner/AOL, etc. Anybody?).

Now DM had the entire process shut down. And Anderson Cooper, god bless his soul, rather than throwing a “hissy fit”, simply and in his inimitable, T.R.s-in style said “no!” And Estrada and Doss backed him up. Jobs were threatened. And they stood strong. Why? They had no dog in the fight. They had a nine month investigation that demonstrated lives were at risk. And they were damn right. And they were forced to compromise on the final product. But they would not be silenced.

And that is the “hissy fit” from the “male model.” The same guy Dennis Clark, and other DM-bots, are being a lot more explicit about in email campaigns and in covert black propaganda ops being run by OSA.

Anderson Cooper is more of a man than David Miscavige could ever hope to be if he ever g0t up to the point of even hoping to be. The same goes for Tom Cruise, whom DM routinely uses (including his most powerful talent Agency CAA) to put political and financial pressure on those who might muss a hair on Dave’s carefully coifed head.

Am I calling DM a “hissy fit” throwing creep who acts and lives like a diva male model?

You are goddamn right I am.

And if that results in ARC breaking a lot of folk and losing a lot of readership, so be it.

Ask Paul Haggis if I give a damn about somebody’s sexual preferences.

I do give a damn about a man on the verge of getting away with hundreds upon hundreds of aggravated felony assault and batteries, in the name of L Ron Hubbard no less.

And I will see that justice is done.

And tonight’s post was part of a larger, long term program that I believe will achieve it. I apologize for not providing more context earlier.

Thank you for letting me vent.

I’m out.
Now, what I find interesting (in addition to the primary concerns, the threats on CNN and the use of TCs power) is DM's homophobia. And I mean homophobia is the strictest definition of that term -- fear of homosexuality (as opposed to hatred of homosexuality). A Scientologist would say that DM has a real button on the topic.

WWP Post: [Marty]: Church of Scientology and David Miscavige threatened CNN and Anderson Cooper

/

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Actually.. I like some of the stuff that Mr.Rathbun says.. This 'rant' is nice!

If it's true that the stupid cult tried threathening CNN like he says.. And I think it highly probable.. Then they have shown their 'character' to everyones satisfaction, yet again!

Only, I'd like Cooper and CNN to report it. I'm aware that this 'news' will be on the 'grapewine' in the intire media industry... And it's a laugh that Scientology thinks it's a good thing to nurture their threathening and intimidating reputation.

But I think it's a mistake by CNN to keep quiet about it... Have they?

:unsure:

skydog

Patron Meritorious

If it's true that the stupid cult tried threathening CNN like he says.. And I think it highly probable.. Then they have shown their 'character' to everyones satisfaction, yet again!

Only, I'd like Cooper and CNN to report it. I'm aware that this 'news' will be on the 'grapewine' in the intire media industry... And it's a laugh that Scientology thinks it's a good thing to nurture their threathening and intimidating reputation.

Good point SP. CNN should report this.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Good point SP. CNN should report this.

This would make a nice follow-up on Anderson Cooper's show. Just one night where he simply and unemotionally states what the Co$ is up to. Since he was involved as well as others who work at CNN, it would not be hearsay, just the truth of what went on.

Making this public would be of utmost importance to all those who count. Wonder what DM's hissy fit would look like if and when this all became public? :D

-PWC

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is my belief

It is my belief that 'macho' men who dress and behave that way, making lewd homosexual comments about other men, are closet gay. Hiding like that creates a sadistic personality, which obviously DM has. Yeah, I'd say the man has 'issues' with his sexuality . . .

He just can't stop picking at the scab.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agree

I agree, right down to this one being a nice 'rant' - lol.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This rant IS nice! :yes:

I hope that Marty follows through on his statement (below).

And I will see that justice is done.

Alonzo pointed out in an earlier thread today (http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18220) that Marty started his blog almost a year ago and the conditions within the CoS are no better, if anything, worse. Marty earlier tried to block an Inquiry in Australia which could lead to justice being done, so his statement above seems a bit contradictory with some of his actions. It seems that he is OK with justice being done if it concerns DM. I'm sure that if the Australian Inquiry were limited to an investigation of DM's crimes then he'd be there in a heartbeat helping out. DM DOES need to be brought to justice. No doubt! And I'll support Marty in his endeavor to bring that about. But the investigation needs to be more than about DM. Personally I wouldn't mind if Marty and Mike got immunity IF the complete and unedited truth came out about ALL the crimes occurring in the history of the CoS. Not because I believe they deserve immunity, but because I believe it is the best chance for the truth to come out, and to me, THAT is more important in the long run.

Last edited: