Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Boson Wog Stark, Jun 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

I quite agree with your response to Mike Hobson.

Which brings us to to the unavoidable "Hobson's Choice" conclusion about Scientology, when considering the spiritual state of L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige, Marty Rathbun and other advanced Operating Thetans.

Either Scientology makes a person quite insane or quite evil.

I anticipate that TheSneakster will demand DOCS OR STUFU! Therefore, I am preemptively adding the following support document (from another highly credible corroborative source) that conclusively proves my point.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Paperback Release March 2018
    Pre-order Price Guarantee $24.95

DonH-Book6.jpg

• LOL LOL x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. HelluvaHoax!

!!! LOL !!!

Originally Posted by Don Hubbard
    I'm really stoked about my upcoming book release! Apparently, it's already going viral because I have really devoted fans who are offering to help me promote it!

One huge fan (who wants to stay anonymous) even let me use his state of the art
    studios to practice pitching the book when i get on TV! I can't believe how
    cool this is, they even started giving me coaches to work with and writers
    to help polish my rhetorical presentations.

My God, I feel blessed. Just now (you won't believe this!) they even
    gave me a makeup and wardrobe artist and a really awesome power blazer!
    I guess this is "my time" to shine. I spent so much time under the tyrannical
    rule of my brother, Ron, with all his lies and betrayals, I think this is all
    karma's way to paying me back with really kind and loving people
    who only want to do good in the world and help me achieve
    unprecedented prosperity with my book!

I'm finally winning bigggg!

ML,
    Don Hubbard

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. FormerScn

FormerScn Patron

LOL. Speaking of Alonzo - he just posted a new video.

5. HelluvaHoax!

HolyHell that was bad!

He really had nothing to say so he just rambled aimlessly.

Even worse, he kept repeating the same lame joke about David Miscavige being off camera, telling him what to say. It wasn't funny at all the first time he said it and by about the 10th time, he just appeared kinda pathetic and desperate to prove he's not a cult shill.

If the COS is paying this guy to troll Scientology critics they should immediately demand a full refund.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  6. Tanchi

Tanchi Patron with Honors

"Department of repetition department, Alanzo speaking. How may Alanzo help you?"

7. FormerScn

FormerScn Patron

I haven't been here long, so forgive me.

But to me you seem like someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • List
  8. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hi Alanzo.

Your video really was pathetic. Maybe you can get some pointers from Marty? :D

• LOL LOL x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

So as not to derail this thread, for those who are curious about what Alonzo is doing, this thread was created:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/goes-horribly-wrong.45585/

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. HelluvaHoax!

HELPFUL TIP: The ones who "can't take it" don't engage in conversations here on ESMB for 9 years. The ones who "can't take it" are the ones who rage quit and/or get themselves banned, right Alanzo?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  11. Tanchi

How about Andy Nolch?

12. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

I had forgotten about that frenetic, flakey, FNing fanatic.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. skep

skep Patron with Honors

WTF was THAT??? Even Marty's are better. Jesus friggin Krist, the man needs to get some drugs.

14. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

This would make sense when you consider just HOW MANY aggrieved Scientologists there are in the world. If lawyers smelled the possibility of lucrative settlements, then they would swarm DM like a school of piranhas. His only hope would be to spend $10M making THIS lawsuit unwinnable, in order to discourage the thousands of lawyers that could potentially file suit.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  15. Tanchi

Another thing I have noticed is the copy/pastes. Rathbun and Alanzo and McClaughrys share most of their photos, and use very similar rhetoric.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. IWantOffThisTrain

IWantOffThisTrain Eternal Optimist

Sweet Baby Jesus that was PAINFUL! At first I thought he was kidding about people"thinking DM was telling him what to say" but I realize he truly believes that he has the same recognition that Rathbun has and that people take him seriously. Its sad.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. HelluvaHoax!

Yes, a sad little delusional SJW.

Scientology Justice Warrior.

Now that he's posting deranged attack videos vs. cult critics (exactly like Marty Rathbun), maybe people will begin to take Alanzo seriously when he says:

"(Scientology is) my religion".

At least on that point, he has undeniable credibility. Who else, other than a Scientologist, would blinklessly stare into a videocam and spew deceptively demented dead-agent diatribes?

18. Tanchi

I partially agree with you about his monologue. He doesn't blink much. His nose itched sporadically, when he discusses his reasons for crusading against the anti cult movement. But it wasn't the side of his nose where his costar, The Zit resides. His eyes shifted away, and I noticed editing. Blips.
    The only time he looked straight into the camera was when he was smiling after his sarcasm re: handlers, teleprompter.

Very odd.
    I wonder what other anti cult movements Alanzo will crusade against?

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  19. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Gosh - I had a huge realization after reading all of these posts about Gradient Scales of EEE PEEness...

I am having huge chunks of my case flying off my case right this minute!!

Follow along with me please....

We have all of these scales to know.... Let's look at:

The Gradient Scales of Knowingness and Not-Knowing ness

First take a gander at "The Know to Mystery Scale"....without ever seeing any evidence of any kind, the being is put at total effect by being told "no need to look, Tubbs did all the looking for you....and sign these lawyered up legal contracts (without legal representation) which prohibit free speech and no refunds of any kind ... ever...and you can't talk about anything except waxing enthusiasm for the founder, leader and the cult itself...Scientology. High Crime Offensives which will be punishable by Scientological death of various forms...and so on and so forth.

and then the being moves up to.....none other but .....

"The Not Knowing Anything But What One Has Been Told One Knows Scale" with cult mind control techniques such as "anyone being critical of Tubbs, the dicator or the cult itself is hiding big crimes" tech ... attack never defend tech.... and proper placement of propaganda standardly and repeatedly applied tech....

then once the being graduates from that - we have Hubbard's ole

"One believes One knows With Insouciant Certainty Scale" of knowing how to not know...by not looking and just believing ... a very precise science of not knowing how to not know....

Where the being will attack anyone trying to give them the truth about the founder and the cult and the dictator... will spread lies and gossip about critics to get the eye off of the criminals and spray more confusion among the members.....

THEN....

We have the Gradient scales of EEE PEE ness from Scientology

The first EEE PEE is some win that convinces them Scientology Works....typically found in the beginner plagiarized courses....

Like "I realized I can change something....quit a job or get out of a toxic relationship...thanks to L Ron's Start Change Stop process....

That would be the bait^^^

then comes the switch....

Once the being has this amazing win....The being puts butt loads of cash on account for his / her "Bridge to No Where" (mind you - they still have not met one f*cking Clear or OT that has any powers of any kind) and signs it all away where the Cult will control his every thought and action.

Due to the large chunks of cash now on account...the being will die to be right .... about everything he has been told about L Ron and Scientology .... and this phase of "beingness" may last upwards from anywhere from 5 years to eternity....even a billion years....

Now...let us look at the Gradient Scales of EEE PEE ness, shall we?

We have the various EEE PEE's that don't last ....found on the Scientology Bridge Chart - To Total Spiritual Freedom (where L Ron had to rid himself of his meat body to obtain the upper levels)

Those EEE PEE's will be posted on another thread to save time and space here....

On to the Gradient Scales of EEE PEE ness of Scientology....here we go....

We have the EEE PEE of Scientology:

The being discovers by looking that he has been duped beyond belief....speaks out....is declared an SP and knows he won't get any worse.;)

Then we have The EEE PEE of Ex Scientology

The being is convinced he is special, still a big being, still " knows all " and gets worse.:eek:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018