Marty's Neighbors

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by elwood, Jun 30, 2011.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

If you want to read marty's blog you'll have to go there. I won't post it for him. However, his latest is a "must read". It seems the Ingleside-on-the-Bay (IOB) City Council passed an ordinance requiring film crews to obtain a permit to film in IOB. http://www.aransaspassprogress.com/...cle_d0f50210-a28e-11e0-ae92-001cc4c002e0.html

After the initial "Squirrel Busters" incident in April, the nut-balls tried to file charges on Marty over the microphone-snatching incident. The San Patricio County Prosecutor declined to pursue the matter:

“We reviewed those charges,” said County Attorney David Aken, “Victims had gone to [Rathbun’s] property, filmed him, and were asked to leave. They were slow to leave property, stood right at the edge of property and continued to provoke him.

"No San Patricio County jury would have convicted Mr. Rathbun of criminal mischief in those circumstances.”

Texans do not like to be fucked with. :biggrin:

2. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

No, Texans do not like to be fucked with. Nor do many other folks around the world.

Frankly, I think Miscavige and/or OSA and/or the Squirrel Busters and/or the PIs and thugs who work with them are all stupider than whaleshit.

(If Smilla sees this post of mine she may laugh out loud.)

TG1

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Both Scientologists and SP's wholeheartedly agree that the best thing that ever happened to safeguard the future is David Miscavige.

COB is truly SP's Greatest Friend.

I hope his insane reign as captain of our favorite sea-faring cult continues long enough to hit that iceberg up ahead with Scientology's name on it.

Remove DM? Why the hell would anyone ever want to do that when it's just getting good! He's got the helm and I like where he is steering the ship...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  4. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

You speak supreme sooth HH!

The Founder is dead!

Long Live the COB!

Face:)

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Life is basically a game.

And the game preferred by Scientologists and Indies worldwide is...

Good Cob/Bad Cob.

It's a fair game for both sides.

6. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

7. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

And the rest of us get to :drama: while it all happens - ain't life grand?:biggrin:

Slappy McSavage - the sekrit leeda of Anons everywhere.
    :mudkip:

8. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Ya ya. Great to watch the internecine wars.

9. Ann O'Nymous

Ann O'Nymous New Member

10. lurkanon

lurkanon Patron with Honors

I am notta Marty fan at all. But this outcome is justice. It is about principle. The principle of that degree of unlawful harassment of ANYONE. And if the cult can practice DM's version of Scientology legally, then it follows that Marty can practice his too, legally, and without harassment.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  11. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

As he did for decades before he blew :yes:

12. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

As elaborate as always.
    And yeah, one can CAN actually overdo pushing one's trademark, n'est-ce pas? :p

13. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Well, as much as I dislike Marty I find it humorous that they cult proveked a situation and then got laughed at about it. They deserved that.

As for Marty and all his years of running - or having run this shit - on people?

Maybe, just maybe, there really is karma after all.

I'd rather not be for or actively against Marty, but, goddamn it, every now and then I can not keep keep from laughing at what he finds himself all wound up in.

Maybe one day maybe I'll repent........................but not today.

14. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

I can't resist this... San Patricio County = SP County. There is symmetry in life.

15. The nice thing about having to get a permit is that the permit can be DENIED, when the "documentary" is bogus, especially when the so called "film crew" is actually just doing surveillance and harassment of an individual for a notorious criminal cult.

Sounds like some of the county staffers and elected leaders in good old SP county have their heads on right. :thumbsup:

Glad if Marty is connecting more with his real world neighbors...makes for a better community experience, more safety and better understanding all around. :)

Hope they all have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend and celebration. :happydance:

16. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

Marty is living what we all fear... that "THEY" will come & disrupt our lives.

I am a "nobody" to the church & have been for many decades... still I fear "THEM".

Well not "FEAR" but distrust & dislike what the do & how they do it.

Maybe if they pretended we were not here we would all go away... then again maybe not.

Hang in there Marty....

Of course I might be tempted to "egg" them on to get them worked up in a tizzy & then rip my clothes off and "happy dance" in front of the window with a curtain in all the right places.... Give them something to film.

:eyeroll:

17. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

You mean he might end up sane? That would be nice. Maybe underneath he is really a nice guy. :eyeroll:

18. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

It seems clear the IOB town council will NOT grant a filming permit to the squirrely acting churchies.

Then it'll be up to the churchies to decide how and what their response will be.

At Marty's blog this morning there's a link to a sympathetic article by a Corpus Christi paper that's certain to bring greater local attention and ire upon the carpetbagging "documentarians."

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/jul/02/scrutiny-of-former-church-of-scientology-has-on/

I suspect the churchies don't have a clue what they've started.

TG1

19. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Inbf "Texas Town Tar and Feathers Outsiders"

20. Marty is not living in fear, he's living in the batshit crazy land of Scientology.

He lives for those silly ass games he plays with the retards in Hubbard's cult, it defines his existent.

Look at it this, way some people play tennis, others play basketball, football, chess, poker, video games, est. Marty chooses to play Scientology, however with Marty it goes a little further than just playing the silly ass role playing game of Scientology, he's not willing to accept it's just a role playing game, he's a slave to it, similar to any other garden variety addict.