What's new

Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Seminar

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Seminar.

Mike Rinder: Newsflash: Now You Can “Re-Do” Super Power
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/newsflash-now-you-can-re-do-super-power/

Excerpt:
Put aside the conceit of promoting Matt Feshbach to give a seminar on how to handle your finances — when as reported earlier he filed for bankruptcy a few years ago and had massive liens from the IRS.

Earlier Mike Rinder Posts:

Truth In Advertising Update and Wedding News
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/truth-in-advertising-update-and-wedding-news/

The World Famous Finance Seminar…. Truth In Advertising Check
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-world-famous-finance-seminar-truth-in-advertising-check/

mf.jpg

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Semina

<snip>
bluebird_zps875abccd.jpg

<snip>

^^^^^^^^^

I snipped this (above) from the promotional flyer for the seminar.

Just curious, will Matt share the LRH data on how to retire in a Bluebird motorhome as well? :unsure:

Leland

Crusader
Re: Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Semina

Interesting....I think i read that his company lost 2 BILLION $ dollars....of other people's money......(and some of his own I assume.)

Jump

Operating teatime

Interesting....I think i read that his company lost 2 BILLION $ dollars....of other people's money......(and some of his own I assume.)

Is this because of the standard Co$ cycle of

1) Get a lot of investors on some hyped idea
2) Donate rather freely to the Co$ and receive your lameass trophy
3) Declare bankruptcy because all the money is now gone
4) Swing OSA into action to 'handle the flaps'

Repeat.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

From Mike Rinder's excellent whistleblowing blog...

Wow, that is quite a bomb to drop. I suppose the “gains” were not too permanent? He declared bankruptcy subsequent to Super Power, he has also had a “debilitating” back condition. And for the record, he was not “allowed” to do Super Power, he was brought to the Int Base by Dear Leader after losing several million Tom Cruise had invested with the Feshbach brothers. COB had to have a “handle the hell out of it” to present to BFF Tom, so not only did the FB’s eat their losses and make Tom “whole again” COB was able to tell Tom that he had ordered them to Int to get THE LRH handling for incompetent and flubbing org staff.

SCIENTOLOGIST
Wow, I just heard Matt Feshbach's lecture on the
secret tech of money! I am totally blown out!

EX-SCIENTOLOGIST
Didn't Matt declare bankruptcy?

SCIENTOLOGIST
And? What's your point?

EX-SCIENTOLGIST
If he has the secret tech of money,
why did he go bankrupt?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Well...Matt's finances, as a being in the theta
universe, is in a condition of Power.

EX-SCIENTOLOGIST
And, the bankruptcy?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Just confusion blowing off in the MEST universe.

Alarming thought: The above OT thought process would be virtually impossible to explain to any normal human being. LOL.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

My ex worked as Matt's executive assistant for some years starting in '88 when she moved out to Cali.:nervous:

HelluvaHoax!

My ex worked as Matt's executive assistant for some years starting in '88 when she moved out to Cali.:nervous:

Gotta be some fun stories in that!

One thing I really love about Scientololgists is their unflagging certainty that the tech always works:

BEFORE FESHBACH'S BANKRUPTCY: "Wow, the Feshbach brothers are so unbelievably OT! They use Ron's tech and their OT powers to make hundreds of trillions of dollars for themselves and their investors! The tech works!!!"

AFTER FESHBACH'S BANKTUPTCY: "Wow, the Feshbach brothers didn't apply Ron's tech standardly and lost all of their own and their clients' money. Just like Ron said would happen! The tech works!!!"

Scientology: No matter what the outcome, however helpful or horrific, a Hubbardite can have a huge hubristic win on it.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron

One thing I really love about Scientololgists is their unflagging certainty that the tech always works:

BEFORE FESHBACH'S BANKRUPTCY: "Wow, the Feshbach brothers are so unbelievably OT! They use Ron's tech and their OT powers to make hundreds of trillions of dollars for themselves and their investors! The tech works!!!"

AFTER FESHBACH'S BANKTUPTCY: "Wow, the Feshbach brothers didn't apply Ron's tech standardly and lost all of their own and their clients' money. Just like Ron said would happen! The tech works!!!"

Scientology: No matter what the outcome, however helpful or horrific, a Hubbardite can have a huge hubristic win on it.

This describes her to an [O]T - HUBRIS!

Gib

Crusader

and whats really weird is, how the hell does one apply hubbard finance policy to the stock market?

Feshbach's were shorters of stock, and that's how they made their money which had nothing to do with hubbard's tech on finance & money.

Where does hubbard talk about making money in the stock market?

IIRC, hubbards tech is basically make more than you spend, find or create a wanted item, exchange in abundance, keep credit as a second cushion. How in the hell does that apply to making money in the stock market and even real estate?

These finance seminars and the feshbach's are more pure bullshit, the trumen show at it's best. :roflmao:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

:coolwink:

I Posted the following a few years ago on ESMB but I can't find the Post.

I have a very close & dear friend (one helluva a talented, hardworking, decent, generous and compassionate human being) that is a Chartered Financial Analyst (considered the most exclusive and most difficult title to achieve in the Financial Advisory profession), Registered Representative and is a Founding Partner in a "boutique" Broker/Dealer/Money Management/Financial Advisory Firm that does business and has clients across the US and Internationally. He caters to clients that have a minimum Net Worth of $10MM, his "average" client has a NW of $25-50MM and he manages over $3B in assets. He's been in "the business" for around 40 years and operates from the predicate that his first priority is to not lose his client's money or decrease their Asset Base on Account.

About 20 years ago I asked my friend if he'd ever heard of the Feshbach brothers. He said yes he had and had even done some business with them on an IPO and a Private Placement. Without compromising all what my friend said to me in this personal conversation, part of the gist of what he told me--in my understanding, words and terms--was that the Feshbach's were smart guys and very good at the "style" of business that they did...which was not the "style" of business he would do...and, if lucky, would make sizable ROI's for clients and a lot of dough for the Feshbach's but, if they kept doing and focusing on that "style" of business for a number of years, they'd eventually "run into a wall" and the resulting "train wreck" would lose not only a HUGE chunk of their client's dough, but the Feshbach's personal dough as well.

Face:)

Last edited:

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors

Tom Cruise shouldn't be too upset at Matt Feshbach for losing all that money, after all, Matt Feshbach IS the father/uncle of the best friend/handler of Tom Cruise's wife...

Oh, wait....

If Tom Cruise is looking for an SP to blame on the breakup of his marriage, well....

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Seminar.

Mike Rinder: Newsflash: Now You Can “Re-Do” Super Power
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/newsflash-now-you-can-re-do-super-power/

Matt's been hosting these seminars for several years since his bankruptcy.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-world-famous-finance-seminar-truth-in-advertising-check

Gib

Crusader

Matt's been hosting these seminars for several years since his bankruptcy.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-world-famous-finance-seminar-truth-in-advertising-check

I like that third bullet from the promo piece:

"How to make the wherewithal you need for The Bridge (TM) with room to spare!"

And the answer is??????????

Join staff, or file bankruptcy after one has used their credit. :hysterical:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is one of a series of Life Skills Seminars.
Up next....Tom Cruise's - Create a lasting and happy marriage using LRH tech.
Kirstie Ally - Win, win win! Successfully using the Tone Scale on Twitter.
Sherman - H'arc, H'arc!!! Get your message across in 5 words or less.
COB's - Creating and sustaining positive brand awareness.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

This is one of a series of Life Skills Seminars.
Up next....Tom Cruise's - Create a lasting and happy marriage using LRH tech.
Kirstie Ally - Win, win win! Successfully using the Tone Scale on Twitter.
Sherman - H'arc, H'arc!!! Get your message across in 5 words or less.
COB's - Creating and sustaining positive brand awareness.

I heard that Travolta is slated to run one of these Life Skills Seminars as well.

It will be entitled: "How to Choose Your [STRIKE]People[/STRIKE] Massage Therapist".

HelluvaHoax!

and whats really weird is, how the hell does one apply hubbard finance policy to the stock market?

Feshbach's were
shorters of stock, and that's how they made their money which had nothing to do with hubbard's tech on finance & money.

Where does hubbard talk about making money in the stock market?

IIRC, hubbards tech is basically make more than you spend, find or create a wanted item, exchange in abundance, keep credit as a second cushion. How in the hell does that apply to making money in the stock market and even real estate?

These finance seminars and the feshbach's are more pure bullshit, the trumen show at it's best. :roflmao:

ANSWER: The Feshbachs were only shorting businesses that unconscionably overvalued their products. By whistleblowing on hyperbolically hypocritical, hubristic, hellaciously hyper-inflated valuations*, they were "putting ethics in" on the stock market industry.

* Being OT authorities on "knowing how to know", the Feschbacks are therefore the last to know that the most hyperbolically hypocritical, hubristic, hellaciously hyper-inflated product valuations of the 20th century were by Hubbard himself.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

:coolwink:

I Posted the following a few years ago on ESMB but I can't find the Post.

I have a very close & dear friend (one helluva a talented, hardworking, decent, generous and compassionate human being) that is a Chartered Financial Analyst (considered the most exclusive and most difficult title to achieve in the Financial Advisory), Registered Representative and is a Founding Partner in a "boutique" Broker/Dealer/Money Management/Financial Advisory Firm that does business and has clients across the US and Internationally. He caters to clients that have a minimum Net Worth of $10MM, his "average" client has a NW of $25-50MM and he manages over $3B in assets. He's been in "the business" for around 40 years and operates from the predicate that his first priority is to not lose his client's money or decrease their Asset Base on Account.

About 20 years ago I asked my friend if he'd ever heard of the Feshbach brothers. He said yes he had and had even done some business with them on an IPO and a Private Placement. Without compromising all what my friend said to me in this personal conversation, part of the gist of what he told me--in my words and terms--was that the Feshbach's were smart guys and very good at the "style" of business that they did...which was not the "style" of business he would do...and, if lucky, would make sizable ROI's for clients and a lot of dough for the Feshbach's but, if they kept doing and focusing on that "style" of business for a number of years, they'd eventually "run into a wall" and the resulting "train wreck" would lose not only a HUGE chunk of their client's dough, but the Feshbach's personal dough as well.

Face:)

Great stuff Face!

The physical universe always seems to "invalidate" OT wins for some unknown reason. LOL

Gib

Crusader

ANSWER: The Feshbachs were only shorting businesses that unconscionably overvalued their products. By whistleblowing on hyperbolically hypocritical, hubristic, hellaciously hyper-inflated valuations*, they were "putting ethics in" on the stock market industry.

* Being OT authorities on "knowing how to know", the Feschbacks are therefore the last to know that the most hyperbolically hypocritical, hubristic, hellaciously hyper-inflated product valuations of the 20th century were by Hubbard himself.

fuk'in aye HH,

you nailed it to a tee.