Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Seminar

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 20, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Scientology - A Living Quicksand of Souls

Re: Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Semina

Interesting that they were shorting stocks because as you certainly know there's no real bottom for your losses when you short a pricey stock, unlike when your long on a position where you can only lose your principle.
    By reading between the lines it would certainly appear that he (they) were making ample use of other peoples money to buy their own bridge(s) to nowhere.
    Then, because they got the money the CO$ rewards his criminality by promoting him as an investment/finance power terminal.
    Sure he can teach you to set up a shell investment firm and then rip off your clients, and as long as Scientology gets the money in the long run - no harm no fowl as far as they're concerned.
    My former brother in-law bilked his investors out of 3.1 million and only served a year and a half in a country club prison where he worked on a law degree.
    But it gets back to one of my axioms - those who can, do
    those who can't, talk, write or supervise.
    Go to a university and get a business degree from professors who have never tested their theories by working in any business whatsoever. This proved to be part of my brothers downfall. He nearly went to prison after the SEC came in and hauled off all their files - twice! He was kiting sales from one quarter to another to create the illusion of smooth, sustained growth. He's out on his ass now...

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Re: Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Semina

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Love those!

Other upcoming Life Skills Seminars:

Jenna Elfman helps aspiring actors to break into show business by training them how to shatter SP directors who criticize Scientology by publicly screaming at them: "HAVE YOU RAPED BABIES RECENTLY?!"

Tommy Davis gives a workshop on: "How to align your Admin Scale so that you can lie for Scientology, blow the Sea Org and still keep your trust fund without getting Declared, Disconnected & Fair Gamed." ​

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Is that like Hubbard's guide to marriage?

Or Hubbard's texts on mental health?

I think it's appropriate that Scientologists should be shown the correct path to bankruptcy by Feshbach. If they stay onlines, it is the direction they are going in.

4. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Sunday service by Rev Alfreddie Johnson:
    The joyfulness of cognitive dissonance: Of course Jesus is the son of God and defender of little children while also being a paedophile alien implant.

Followed by the pharmacetical owner, whatsisname: Donating the Profits: Acceptable Big Pharma.

Jessica Davies: when to use the: 'I am fighting cancer' line to stop any awkward questions. Helpful tips and tricks on how to stop people thinking you have pulled it in and a free success story template thanking LRH for the miraculous cure.

Anne Archer: Never let your child's beatings, punishments and obvious severe stress get in the way of your eternity

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

I love the part about how he lost 2 million $ of Tom Cruise's money.....and was called to INt base.....and COB made him cover Tom's losses....and pay him .

During the LA Gear "investment".....Feshbach brothers lost 330$ million in about 6 months.....ouch.

Though the Fishbachs claimed to use the Tone Scale and Dianetics....to invest in the stock market....

What I heard was that they had hired a team of private investigators to go talk to the workers on the loading docks of LA Gears warehouses.....to find out how much product they were shipping, and to go through their trash.

[​IMG]

(don't let Commander Birdsong see this....LOL)

7. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

From what I heard (and I do not guarantee any degree of accuracy to the story I heard), they used "investigative tech" to find companies that were not doing as well as investors may have thought, sold the stock short, and then used PR tech to discretely reveal the bad news, so as to cause the stock to go down, and thus make them a profit when they covered their short sale.

8. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I still have time to get to Saint Hill, where do I buy a ticket?

The good news is that if all wannabe donators follow his instructions there will be no cash cows left, they'll all be as broke as I am, Dave will have to put his Idle orgs on Ebay.:yes:

9. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Speaking very hypothetically, if one was a member of an organization which had members working for all sorts of companies, and that organization's intelligence-gathering service had the means to ask members for inside information on how the company was doing, and a financial benefit could be gained by passing along "interesting" info in a way that was untraceable...

Just saying...

10. HelluvaHoax!

What I'd love to short-sell is the ever-plummeting threshold of Scientologists' boundless stupidity, that inspires them to:

* Attend a bankrupt OT's seminar because they claim to know the "secret" of handling money.

* Attend a "Briefing" that is not a "Briefing" at all--but instead a desperate crush regging session where they will be coerced to donate or die. And the Scientolgists fall for this trick every time.

Let's face it folks. Scientologists are amongst the most gullible dumbass marks "on this planet".

If any of you people think I am exaggerating or joking, please re-read the end of that last sentence where the phrase "on this planet" was intentionally inserted for gravitas, so knock it off! lol

11. Leland

Leland Crusader

Well, in effect that IS what is happening with Scien....

All the bad PR....is lessening any interest in scien...

All the info on the web...means better educated people about the cult....

Less interest....means less new people starting

Means less money for the Cult...

Means it is shrinking.

Means...someday, the bottom will fall out of the cult.

12. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-55/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Are you aware of the fact that Matt Feshbach declared bankruptcy and is still in the midst of a lengthy court case with the IRS in Federal Court Tampa which accuses him of serious tax fraud? Does Dave know this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

13. Gib

Gib Crusader

another perfect example of Sublime Rhetoric used by the COS. And Mike calls it to a tee.

My analysis of the promo piece:

Sublime = lofty ideas, ie Reaching The Top Of Your Game,

plus Rhetoric, the art of persuasion thru 3 means of appeals:

appeal to authority (LRH & Matt), character,

appeal to logos or presumed logic,

appeal to emotions (wow, I'm gonna get prosperous, who wouldn't want to be at the top of their game)?

It's very enticing.

Only a exscientologist who has done some due diligence after leaving knows it's BS, smoke and mirrors.

Gotta luv the graphics, smiling Matt, arrow going up.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

oh yah, gotta luv the Mystic questions asked in the promo piece --------->>>>>OT. LOL

14. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And only one exclamation point in the whole flyer. Things must be really looking grim in the hole.

15. HelluvaHoax!

From a previous essay by Mike Rinder at his BLOG.

Here's an excerpt. . .

Other famous books, seminars and advice from Scientology's greatest OTs who wanted you to be as "total cause" over their dynamics as they are!

MARRIAGE HAT (book)1 By Mary Sue Hubbard authors the definitive book on marriage tech and making it go right with chapters about: "What To Do When Your "2D" Frames You So that You Get Sent To Federal Prison" and "How To Stay In Theta Com When Your "2D" (who is quite busy saving the planet) Disconnects from You".

ENJOYING THE ECSTASY OF BEING CLEAR (seminar).
    By Clear #1 John McMaster. John shares his secrets about "How To Maintain Ron's & Scientology's PR About Clear, When In Fact You Are a Drunk Alcoholic" and "How To Maintain Total ARC With Ron When He Declares You "SP" Within 30 Months Of Going Clear".

POWER SHEDDING (briefing). By Quentin Hubbard. In this confidential briefing, Quentin reveals Ron's tech of: "When Your SP Doesn't Shatter And You Can't Run Away From Them In A BlueBird Motorhome, You can Successfully Disconnect From Them By Shedding Your Incumbrance".

1 Marriage Hat: Actual book by Mary Sue Hubbard. (Everything in this post after that book title was fictional--but yet was it actually?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  16. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Finally...some truth in advertising! Halle-fuckin'-leujah!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015