Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

I forget how much it costs. Several hundred dollars, as I recall.

It is a major course. It is not a mere Life Improvement Course, or another Div. 6, public course. It is taught in The Academy, Div. 4. It teaches all of Scientology PTS/SP doctrine. It is a serious course. It is a required course for Ethics Officers and Executives.

2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I'd be curious to know what's in it.

The name certainly didn't give much away.

3. CommunicatorIC

PTS = Potential Trouble Suurce.
    SP = Suppressive Person.

4. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Were you looking at me when you said that? ;)

5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Actually CIC, I think we got some wires crossed there.
    My posting pointed to the picture of the certificate that states "What is an Org?".
    I didn't see the one about the PTS/SP course until you mentioned it.

6. CommunicatorIC

Sorry, I thought you were referring to my then most recent post.

All I recall is about the "What is an Org?" course is that it is a course for staff members, not public, taught in Div. 4. One would master the Org Board and Hubbard's theory about what an Org is and how it operates.

7. CommunicatorIC

Following up on a comment I made yesterday, Nation of Islam Brother Steven Muhammad reconciles Nation of Islam theology with Scientology Scriptures.

[​IMG]

8. CommunicatorIC

The Supreme Wisdom and The Supreme Technology. All praise due to Allah. For reference, The Supreme Wisdom is a book by Master Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad. Analogously, members of the Nation of Islam have begun referring to Dianetics and Scientology as "The Supreme Technology." I believe we may soon be seeing NOI Volunteer Ministers. ETA: Some NOI members in the fifth picture are holding promo for the First International Black Scientologists Convention.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. CommunicatorIC

As indicated by Mike Rinder today, Nation of Islam members Bonnie Muhammad, Dean Muhammad, Kalliq Muhammad, Khallil Muhammad, Luther Muhammad, Monell Muhammad, Rashida Muhammad, Rosemary Muhammad, Stephanie Muhammad, Zahlyyah Muhammad and Zsanea Muhammad attended the January 27, 2018, Church of Scientology of Chicago Ideal Org Event.

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-on-sunday/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  10. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Mixing practices. Had you done this as an individual before you even set foot outside of a Class IV org you would've been handled. These jokers get to go to Flag and squirrel all day long.

Double Standard Tech.

11. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam = Freemasonry + Moorish Science Temple of America + Marcus Garvey + Allegorical reading of Qur’an and Bible + Jehovah’s Witnesses Judge Rutherford + Scientology?

The Religious Study Project: Blended/ing Religion: A Response to “African American Spiritual Churches,” by Justine Bakker

http://www.religiousstudiesproject.com/2018/02/01/blendeding-religion/

Author Justine Bakker is a doctoral student in the Department of Religion at Rice University.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

For example, it has been argued that the founder of the Nation of Islam, Fard Muhammad, synthesized Freemasonry, teachings of the Moorish Science Temple of America and Marcus Garvey’s Universal Negro Improvement Organization, and an allegorical reading of the Qur’an and the Bible with the work of Jehovah’s Witness Judge Rutherford to develop his own “blended” version of Islam. Since 2010, the NoI has, however, also incorporated elements of Scientology, in particular auditing. While additional research needs to explore further the relationship between the two movements, this much more recent confluence of ideas demonstrates that “blending” is a continuous process.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

12. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Brother Erick Muhammad trained at Flag for approximately one year, from 2012 to 2013. He has been a Professional Course Supervisor in the Academy (Div. 4) of the Church of Scientology of Atlanta for five years, from 2013 to present. Overlapping that, he has been a Staff Photographer for the Nation of Islam's newspaper, The Final Call, for nine years, from 2009 to present.

FWIW, IMHO being a Professional Course Supervisor in the Academy is a significant, technical position in the Church of Scientology, As such in a Class V Org, he is responsible for training Auditors though Class V. Being trained at Flag is also signficant.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/erick-muhammad-292b3a89/

[​IMG]

https://skimleads.com/all/Scientology/p_Scientology/leads.html

[​IMG]

HT - Triumph on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/me...ion-of-scientology.132556/page-4#post-2623689

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

Over the several decades I was in....many orgs sent staff to flag to train. Did this make any difference in what the Cult is? Did it make any difference in what the Cult did?

I don’t think so...

14. CommunicatorIC

I agree.

I believe being trained at Flag is significant within Scientology -- i.e., to Scientologists. Many, if not most, if not all Scientologists believe, or at least are told, that being Flag trained is the best, the most rigorous, the most KSW. That is all I was referring to.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  15. CommunicatorIC

Tweeted.

As always, quotations adding content, retweets and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/962230354882031616

[​IMG]

16. CommunicatorIC

Wed., Feb. 14, 2018: Nation of Islam "Getting The Love You Want" Event at the Church of Scientology of Miami.

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

#SupremeTeaching given to us from The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan on Courtship, Male/Female Relationships Problem Solving and Marriage Or Divorce
    #SupremeTechnology Life Improvement Courses on Marriage
    #Miami #BuildingBetterMarriages #RepairOfTheBlackFamily

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The phrase "#SupremeTeaching given to us from The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan" is clearly intended to remind one of the book "The Supreme Wisdom" by Master Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad. Analogously, members of the Nation of Islam have begun to refer to Scientology and Dianetics as #SupremeTechnology. Thus, the reference to "#SupremeTechnology Life Improvement Courses on Marriage."

Although Sister Renata Muhammad refers in her Facebook post to the "#SupremeTeaching given to us from The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan on Courtship, Male/Female Relationships Problem Solving and Marriage Or Divorce," one wonders if The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan's "#SupremeTeaching" on that subject will by taught at the Church of Scientology event. I somehow doubt it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  18. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

None of this would've flown in the days I was a staff member (1979-2000). This is such a footbullet for any of the old-timers who snap to attention at the mention of KSW.

How on earth can you have a Flag-trained HPCSC in an Academy who is ALSO practising another religion AND an active member of the same? Violates so much of the training I did as an HPCSC at FSO.

More self-destruction for two very unloveable cults methinks.

19. CommunicatorIC

The Nation of Islam needs Scientology Auditors to help at Saviours' Day. Saviours' Day is the holiday of the Nation of Islam commemorating the birth of its founder, Master Fard Muhammad, officially stated to be February 26, 1877. This year, Saviours' Day will be celebrated on Sunday, February 25, at the end of the NOI Convention, February 23 - 25, in Chicago, IL.

[​IMG]

20. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018