Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad has five free sets of Scientology Scriptures to donate to members of the Nation of Islam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Nation of Islam Minister Wesley Muhammad (who also lectures on "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews - The Homosexual Conspiracy!") attacks "satanic Jews" [at 19:00] and Bethany Mandel [@BethanyShondark] [at 26:55] regarding her National Review Online article "The Troubling Connections between Scientology and the Nation of Islam."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  3. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Dr. Wesley Muhammad has Tweeted and Instagrammed in response to my Tweet about his video reply to Bethany Mandel's NRO article regarding the relationship between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

Contrary to his assumption, I am not "mad." I am simply reporting Scientology related news.

https://twitter.com/wesleymuhammad/status/1003398121714601984

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjlCfM0jOjN/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Follow the Pied Piper. Or follow the mad leaders who have a fist full of fingers pointing back at them.

5. CommunicatorIC

6. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

ADL called Wesley Muhammad out on his Pot Plot BS. in 2017
    Nation of Islam Espouses New "Pot Plot" Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theory

snippets:

“It’s the US government and the Synagogue of Satan’s scheme to use manipulated marijuana along with other drugs to de-masculinize and feminize the black male of America.”

Muhammad referred to a number of slides identifying the Jews as the main culprits in this scheme against black people: “While it cannot be said that the Pot Plot that we are exposing is a strictly Jewish conspiracy, the Synagogue of Satan is the key player, along with the US government and its agencies and assets. Before you wise breeders started making devil in your backyards, The Devil was producing enhanced weaponized marijuana in the laboratory of the US chemical corps in the 1950s and the 1960s. You backyard growers weren’t the first to enhance THC by cross-breeding. Before you got the idea the devil was making devil cannabis in the laboratories. Take a good look at these key figures of the Pot Plot; some Jews, some gentiles.”

https://www.adl.org/blog/nation-of-islam-espouses-new-pot-plot-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theory

Rizza Islam parrots Wesley Muhammad's pot plot

RizzO says pot makes frogs gay

[​IMG]
    the future of Scientology

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  7. triumph

[​IMG]
    NOI in the UK

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

LOL

I wonder in the future, if Scientology will have mean-mugging, thug-intimidators on stage with the leader of Scientology---you know, the way Farrakhan has huge muscular "Fruit Of Islam" bodyguards all around him that stare the audience down during events, daring anyone to approach or even think about assassinating Louis, like Louis did when he conspired to murder Malcolm X

I'd love to see some of those pasty-white IAS donors and goofy grinning middled aged IAS patrons in similar "religious" black SS uniforms, showing the NOI that: "Hey, we're the IAS, we're not intimidated! If you NOI goons try to whack COB with AK47s blazing, we are going to yell 'HCO BRING ORDER' really really loud!"

Fruit of Scientology.

FIFM: Fruits of Scientology. (fixed it for myself)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. CommunicatorIC

Summary to date: Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is a Scientology minister or minster in training, Class V Auditor at the Church of Scientology of London, Clear and OT I.

Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is practicing the religion of Scientology. If he isn't, who is?

[​IMG]

10. triumph

11. CommunicatorIC

In response to one of my tweets, Nation of Islam Brother Ben X argued that members of the Nation of Islam "are simply using auditing in dianetics we haven’t changed anything!" I disagreed.

As always, retweets, quotations adding content and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/1005634387692711937

[​IMG]

12. triumph

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wows-ah ! Dianetic's Acid trip to the Mother Wheel..10,000 angels as prophesied ready to wipe out all the Satanic Jews and White Devils here on Teegeack.

13. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

14. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

sorry, I somehow messed up separating my reply from the OP:(

15. CommunicatorIC

No worries. Just edit. Or copy your text and reply again. :) You did a great job summarizing the video, and I hope people see your summary.

16. triumph

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chicago Farrakhan Org..Fundraising Party at the Trump Tower in Chicago

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  17. triumph

[​IMG]

they are full blown Kool Aid drinkers... soon they will be selling the final call and bean pies and body routing on the street corners.

18. triumph

19. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Sister LaTrella Muhammad has completed the Scientology Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures.

See: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1611175562314788/

[​IMG]

EDITED TO ADD SARCASM:

The Philadelphia Doctorate Course is clearly consistent with Islam because, as every good Muslim knows, Allah did not alone create the universe, and (as described in the course description) any "Thetan" can postulate universes (plural) into existence.

Nope, no problem with shirk here.

SMDH.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  20. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

They're already here.

The Death Angels