Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Recent postings: right down to the use of canz
    [​IMG]
    Belongs to Us...several NoI members have claimed the tech belongs to the original man..
    including Rizza Islam

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. triumph

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    evidently Egyptian Pharaohs used the canz..heh..
    [​IMG]
    Got My Pyramid Got My Cans Got Myself....
    [​IMG]
    encourages others to Make their own Cans...

3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

The Nation of Islam Mosque in Austin, Texas participates in first responder training featuring Scientology Volunteer Minister tech and, in particular, Scientology Assists for Injuries and Illnesses.

ETA: Note the reference to "my orange family."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It appears that on Sunday, July 29, 2018, Nation of Islam Sister Christina Muhammad from the The Nation of Islam Mosque in Austin, Texas will offer Day 2 of such a training session at the Nation of Islam Monroe Study Group in Monroe, Louisiana. I say "it appears" only because I have not yet confirmed this training session will offer Scientology Volunteer Minister Tech, though I'd be shocked if it did not.

[​IMG]

4. triumph

Inner City Emergency Response. is the NOI's version of Scientology's Volunteer Ministers..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Austin ..

5. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad just posted that she has another five sets of Scientology Scriptures to donate to members of the Nation of Islam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. triumph

NOI Disaster Response using Scientology.

touch that wall...do the hokey pokey...thank you

Locational and Nerve assist..and a desert topping and floor wax
    [​IMG]

7. triumph

NOI is using Scientology quackery for Disaster response.
    [​IMG]

8. triumph

Calling it Mental Health triage.. its Scientology Touch Assist

feel my finger?... I'm not sure its you finger..
    [​IMG]

9. triumph

[​IMG]
    spot the Scientology above and win a prize
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  10. CommunicatorIC

11. triumph

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  12. triumph

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. LikeMeOrNot

LikeMeOrNot Banned

Stop promoting it, and it will die down.

14. CommunicatorIC

It appears Nation of Islam Minister Wesley Muhammad, Ph.D. is pushing back against the influence of Scientology and Dianetics in the Nation of Islam.

In recent Facebook and Instagram posts, Minister Wesley Muhammad, Ph.D. states:

https://www.facebook.com/2177851849...0791.217785184977583/1817775284978557/?type=3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkWGTVBjlbZ/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

"How To Eat To Live" by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the life prescribed by Him is THE ONLY Life Repair, and there is none beside it in restoring psychosomatic Black life.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

Dr. Wesley Muhammad's reference to "Life Repair" and use of the word "psychosomatic" appear to be both intentional and significant. Life Repair is a Scientology religious procedure recently promoted by Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad and other members of the Nation who also practice the religion of Scientology. Dianetics is supposed to cure psychosomatic illnesses.

Dr. Wesley Muhammad's opinion is important in the Nation of Islam, and may represent a signal from Minister Louis Farrakhan. Dr. Wesley Muhammad is a member of the Nation of Islam’s Executive Council and a member of Minister Farrakhan’s personal Research Team. He received his Ph.D. in Islamic Studies with a focus on Early Theological Development in Islam from the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor).

Dr. Wesley Muhammad's Facebook and Instagram posts follow the video in which he addressed the relationship between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology in response to Bethany Mandell's National Review Online story The Troubling Connections between Scientology and the Nation of Islam.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. CommunicatorIC

With regard to the Black Scientologists Convention held on the Freewinds, Nation of Islam Minister Wesley Muhammad, Ph.D. reports Minister Farrakhan "was invited on that very trip on that Scientology boat and his exact reply was: “I am NOT going on that boat and NONE OF MY FOLLOWERS should be going.""

I believe the following is very important regarding the relationship between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam.

Again, Wesley Muhammad's opinion is important in the Nation of Islam, and may represent a signal from Minister Louis Farrakhan. Dr. Wesley Muhammad is a member of the Nation of Islam’s Executive Council and a member of Minister Farrakhan’s personal Research Team. He received his Ph.D. in Islamic Studies with a focus on Early Theological Development in Islam from the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor).

I wonder if this will cause any NOI members of the Black Scientologists Facebook group to leave that group.

NOTE: Emphasis in black in original. Emphasis in red added.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/wesl...cientology-part-ii-and-iii/10155275486967397/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Islam, Not Scientology (Part II and III)

WESLEY MUHAMMAD·TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2018

Bismillah

Auditing is like one of the white man’s (in this case L Ron Hubbard’s) apps like so many apps that each of us have downloaded on our smart phone and use. Everyone does not have the same apps collection on our phones because what app is useful for one person is not necessarily useful for the next person. It is this app of auditing, and this app only, that the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan guided those of us in the Nation of Islam under his leadership to avail ourselves to, and he mandated only his STUDENT LABORERS and those who would be Student Laborers.

Scientology is not an app. It is a religion. And it is a religion for white people. Scientology is not a religion for Black People. Islam is the only religion for Black People.

Dear Brother, you have made a number of factual errors in you above comments. You say: “JUST FOR THE RECORD Scientology is ISLAM!!!!”

Nothing could be further from the Truth, and it is amazingly disheartening to see or hear a Muslim Follower of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan peddle such scandalous talk. Islam is the religion of pure truth from God. Scientology is a religion from white people with some truth elements in it along with some falsehoods and fabrications. To say “Scientology is Islam” is bogus, dear Brother.

As a member of the Nation of Islam’s Executive Council, which is the Nation of Islam’s governing body under the direction and guidance of the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan, and as a member of the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan’s personal Research Team, and as a National Student Laborer based out of our Headquarters in Chicago, I have had the blessing to sit with the Minister on many occasions since he introduced auditing to us his Laborers during that inaugural meeting in Chicago on May 8, 2010, a Laborers Meeting during which I was present. It is as such that I can say firmly Dear Brother that you are NOT on the same page with the Minister in this matter of Scientology.

The Minister has said specifically on multiple occasions - at Saviours’ Day Laborers Meetings, at his Dinner Table at the Palace, etc. - quote: “I never intended you all to go up the bridge of Scientology.”

You say Dear Brother: “I AM A MUSLIM FOLLOWER OF THE TEACHINGS OF THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD thru The LEADERSHIP OF THE HONORABLE MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN. AND I AM A CARD CARRYING SCIENTOLOGIST!!!

And you said: “ I AM A MUSLIM & I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST!!! “

Yet the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan says: “I am not a Scientologist.” (Saviors Day 2017).

He has said recently as well that there is no such thing as a “Muslim Scientologist,” for the Holy Qur’an says that on that Day no religion other than Islam will be accepted.

He never led us to SCIENTOLOGY. He only wanted us to avail ourselves to the app that the Church of Scientology offers, the technology of auditing. Again he says: “I never intended you all to go up the bridge of Scientology.”

While it is true that the Minister wants all of his followers to go “Clear,” he has specifically explained what HE means by “clear”: our lens should always be “clear,” and there is no other cloth than the Teachings of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

Yes, I can be a Muslim and a policeman or a Muslim and a banker. Those are jobs. Being a Scientologist is very different from being a policeman or a banker because Scientology is a RELIGION.

Dear Brother you quote the Minister saying: “ ”I am a Muslim, I am a Christian, I am a Jew, I am also a Seven Day Adventist. I am also a Buddhist. When you have root knowledge as given to us by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad YOU CAN CONNECT ALL THE BRANCHES”!!!”

That is right. Those are all religions. Notice what is not included in the list enumerated here! The Minister does not include the religion of Scientology.

See, the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad didn’t just say, “go where you see him go.” He also said, “everywhere he advises you to stay from, STAY FROM.”

The Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan advised his Student Ministers to not use the language of Scientology. Where there is a a good concept in Scientology, we are to find the equivalent in the Teachings and use the language of Islam, not Scientology. He teaches us that the destruction of the Nation of Islam was done by a change of language.

The Minister advised us to not take on “mixed instructions.” Being a Muslim and a Scientologist is to be a practitioner of two different religions, which means you are taking on mixed instructions. In the very context of Scientology, the Minister has advised us not to take on mixed instructions and to not use the language of Scientology.

You said Brother: “When we were in Barbados last week the minister encouraged us to keep going keep learning Scientology he did not tell us to stop! So I think we should break out of this slave thinking and be ourselves.”

I assume you are talking about the Black Scientologist Convention. The words and sentiment that you are here attributing to the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan is profoundly curious Dear Brother. Because the Minister was invited on that very trip on that Scientology boat and his exact reply was: “I am NOT going on that boat and NONE OF MY FOLLOWERS should be going.”

Period.

So I say in closing: Scientology is a religion, a religion good enough - for white people. Islam is the only religion for Black people, and Scientology is not Islam. The difference is, well, white and Black.

Islam

Brother Wesley Muhammad

Part III:

ASA and Id Mubarak Family.

I appreciate all who have taken the time to comment on this Note, regardless of the nature of your comment. However, some comments have been (and will continue to be) deleted if they cross a certain line, such as disrespecting or even sneak dissing the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan. That will never be tolerable in my space. You can throw shots at me (only up to a certain point) because I am not thin-skinned. But this is a Farrakhan "No Fly Zone." You will be deleted and eventually blocked.

I don't need to say much in response to these comments, because I believe my Note is pretty "clear." I will start there though, just to reiterate.

It is true that the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan said these profound words: "Nobody can lead in our Nation unless and until they become clear."

This is often quoted both by some of us inside the Nation who have a genuine misunderstanding and by those outside the Nation who have nothing but a genuine intention to make mischief. The Minister is not here leading us to Scientology's "clear," because he has told us: "I never intended you all to go up the bridge of Scientology," which is how one becomes “clear” in their system. What then does the Minister mean by "clear" and what is expected of us who are trying to be leaders within our Nation under his divine guidance and example? Well, he has explained that himself directly, so none of us have to speculate. He says: Our lens should always be CLEAR, and there is NO CLOTH other than the Teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

According to THE MINISTER, it is not the religion of Scientology that brings the Muslim to a state of "clear." It is only the Islam of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad that gives us the clarity of physical and spiritual sight that we need.

One Brother said:

"Listen to The Words of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan who is the Standard. Who has spoken on this subject many times. Wesley Muhammad is not the standard."

No truer words hath ever been spoken!

Wesley Muhammad is NOT the standard. I am only a Disciple of the Standard, the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan! And you make the point Brother that I am trying to make: The Minister has spoken on this subject a great many times between 2010 and 2018, including most recently and in great detail last month. Some of his discussion has been recorded and made public, others have been recorded and not yet made public. I am trying to represent my Teacher and what I have been blessed to witness him teach us.

Another Brother said: "Brother doctor Wesley is not Professionally trained as an Auditor in the Supreme Technology."

That too is 1000 % correct! I am not professionally trained in ANY "Supreme Technologies" of the Church of Scientology, for I AM NOT A SCIENTOLOGIST. I am a Muslim student of the SUPREME WISDOM of Allah, in the Class of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad under the instruction of THE Teacher today, the Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan. As a Student Laborer in the Nation of Islam I too have been audited, but the "CLEAR" that I seek is from the CLOTH of the Teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. The Minister teaches us to "Strive to experience the end result of what it means to be a fruit of ISLAM," not a fruit of Scientology.

The process of auditing is but a tool, and we don’t need the religion of the person from whom we borrow the tool. Nor do we need to hang out at the toolshed. The Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan teaches us in this regard that “the Bee never hangs out in any flower,” despite the fact that the Bee got something valuable from the flower.

No one is disputing the value of the auditing process to the Minister and to us who follow him. But you keep conflating the useful tool with the religion of the tool maker. I use as a tool to teach Islam the Aqidah of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal who died in the 9th Century and whom I greatly admire, but I dont embrace the religion of Ahmad Ibn Hanbal and am thus NOT a Hanbali Muslim. I am only of the Madhhab of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Likewise, I could never have learned Arabic and thus achieved my doctorate in Islamic Studies if it were not for the Hans Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary. It was a CRITICAL tool in the matriculation process and thus my future growth and development. But I have nothing to do with the religion of the tool maker, the German Hans Wehr.

The Honorable Brother Minister Farrakhan absolutely wants Muslims who are auditors, viz. proficient in the technique of auditing. He does not however desire Muslims who are Scientologists. That is taking on mixed instructions.

Of course there is no barrier to ANY study, of ANY field or subject. No one begrudges you Dear Brother for studying L Ron Hubbard or Scientology. There are many things that I academically study that would offend many people, Muslims and non Muslim. But so what. No one's pursuit of knowledge and information should be proscribed by anyone, and the Minister would NEVER do that.

But an academic study of Scientology and being a "card carrying Scientologist" are two very different things. I study the religion of ancient Persia deeply, but I would never be a Zoroastrian.

Now, those who hate the Nation of Islam and who wish to cause mischief with the Guidance that the Minister has given us, they make a big deal about the "evil" L Ron Hubbard and his person. That may be true to one degree or another. But so what. That is as relevant to me as is the religion and racial views of the man who made the thermostat in my home. In Chicago during the winter time that thermostat is a very valuable tool for my family and I. I dont care how many times the maker used the word "Nigger," because I'm not trying to hang out with his family or go to his church. I got all I need from his creation. And I personally salute him for it, whoever he is.

Some of us, on the other hand, go to the other extreme and make L Ron Hubbard our Leader, Teacher and Guide. The Minister is guilty of neither extreme. He has said: "I will never be an opponent of what L Ron Hubbard is teaching HIS people." "L Ron Hubbard was for white people," he teaches us, for the mechanical things (like the e-meter) are for the "mechanical man." L Ron Hubbard came to earth, the Minister teaches us, to be a "helper and an aider to MANKIND," i.e. the White Man. That does NOT mean that all white people who claim him are helped thereby. There are whites who have gone "clear" and are still devils, we are taught. And that does not mean that NOTHING L Ron Hubbard has produced can be of any benefit to anyone other than white people. But whatever good we get from the Church of Scientology or from the University of Michigan or from Mt. Carmel hospital whose nurses stitched up our 11 year son, a "Bee never hangs out in any flower."

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  16. CommunicatorIC

17. CommunicatorIC

UPDATE:

The Black Scientologists Facebook group has now hidden its membership.
    Clicking the "About" link on the left still reveals the group description, the number of new posts today (1), the number of members (now 230), and the names of the Admins:

www.facebook.com/groups/1989741607941993/

Clicking the "Members" link on the left now shows nothing:

www.facebook.com/groups/1989741607941993/members/

The membership list is hidden.

18. CommunicatorIC

Quoting Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard, Nation of Islam Brother Kenny Muhammad says:

"Religion is used to make Man be good for someone else’s Benefit except his own. To make him produce for somebody else - not himself. - L.Ron Hubbard (Freedom Congress) July 4th 1957"

[​IMG]

Since Brother Kenny Muhammad uses the word "religion" without limitation, one can only conclude that he is including both Islam and the religion of the Nation of Islam in his statement,

This is perhaps not surprising given the fact that Brother Kenny Muhammad was "Highly Commended" for performing at the International Black Scientologists Convention:

[​IMG]

Is anyone in the religious hierarchy of the Nation of Islam paying any attention to what the Church of Scientology is teaching members of the Nation?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  19. triumph

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  20. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Sister Latricia Chris Young Muhammad explains that "How To Eat To Live as taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad helps aid the SURVIVAL of Life on the Fifth and Sixth Dynamic(s)."

(How to Eat to Live is a series of two books by the Hon. Elijah Muhammad.)

And the efforts to reconcile the theology of the Church of Scientology with the theology of the Nation of Islam continue apace.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1649358018496542/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018