Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. CommunicatorIC

Nipsey Hussle Funeral: Louis Farrakhan Full eulogy. Notice Tony Muhammad behind Farrakhan.

3. CommunicatorIC

Courtesy of "Intergalactic Walrus" on Tony Ortega's blog, another photo of "United in Peace" being promoted at the memorial service for Nipsey Hussle.

https://tonyortega.org/2019/04/12/s...n-incredible-legal-letter/#comment-4420893457

[​IMG]

4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Another shooting in South Central and a tenuous Scientology connection.

Is this our beloved NOI member, Rizza Islam, acting as a pallbearer
    at the Nipsey Hussle funeral? I sometimes have a lot of trouble identifying
    faces and people. Anyone?

. . . click on image to enlarge
    [​IMG]
    Days before, Rizza had posted a request on Instagram for volunteers and invoking
    the involvement of the COS, albeit indirectly. See ESMB post.

The source of the photo is this Daily Mail article headlined, Gunfight 'in the midst of
    Nipsey Hussle's 25-mile LA procession' leaves one dead and three wounded

Warning: The article has some photos in it that might be offensive, depending on your
    sensibilities. I wasn't offended as I've see actual riots and gunfights in the streets of a large
    city I once lived in. I watched from the safety of my high-rise apartment a few floors above
    the street, though one stray bullet shot out a neighbor's window nine floors up.

But I digress. Is that Rizza or not? :confused: :shrug:

5. triumph

triumph Patron Meritorious

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  6. triumph

[​IMG]
    the Hurst took off and Rizza couldn't hold on and bailed at the end of the video

7. CommunicatorIC

Another interesting post in Dianetically Speaking, the public Facebook home of the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. What I find interesting is the fact that the moderators of the group allowed the post to remain up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2035769296522077/

[​IMG]

8. triumph

Rizza Islam MediCal scam exposed
    by Jamaal Curry
    Published on Apr 15, 2019

screen shot of another video
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DHkGztCoJk

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 3:27 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. triumph

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwSo4x1A-Zm/

_rizzaislam
    ❌PSA❌ #UNITY - Anyone of our people causing division must be CANCELLED until they get #ONCODE ! UNITY is where we are and UNITY is where we will STAY!! No more LYING & SLANDERING one another! For the so-called "Conscious community" - KNOCK IT OFF and get to WORK! This enemy is LOSING and i'll be DAMNNED if all of our hard work becomes diminished by one of our IGNORANT PEOPLE! CLEAN IT UP!!!!✊

he seen the videos exposing his MediCal fraud.

Always Attack Never Defend

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  10. CommunicatorIC

4/21/19: Scientology Clear, Super Power Completion and Cause Resurgence Rundown Completion Nation of Islam Sister Nayyirah Tivica featured speaker at "Repair of the Black Family - Rearing Children in 2019."

Although not mentioned in this flier, past "Repair of the Black Family" events have consistently featured Scientology "tech" on Communication, Self Analysis, Personal Values and Integrity, etc.

[​IMG]

11. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Sister Patricia Muhammad is seeking Gold Seal Dianetic Auditors and Supervisors to come to Tuskegee, AL on Sunday, April 28, 2019 to help victims of violence. Over 50 families in Tuskegee Alabama, who have lost family members from murder will be attending a 4 day conference sponsored by SEED, Inc. called The War on Murder Begins (THE WOMB). The conference will focus on Atonement and Healing. Sunday will be the last day of the conference and all the families will be in deep need of receiving auditing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/2039827709449569/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 9:12 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 11:24 PM
  13. triumph

[​IMG]

14. triumph