Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

As Muslims the women dress like nuns and as petty bourgeoisie both genders are living the Biedermeier, seeking to distance themselves from the [strike]normies[/strike] scum and unenlightened plebs and [strike]free[/strike] fallen whores, via hijab and nice suit. :p
    Ardent Scientologists on the other hand with their solipsistic philosophy of "I'm a big being and whatever I'm doing I'm great" will tend to fail re clothes either because of being underdressed, or tastelessly dressed, since lack of contact with the "wog world" and lack of readiness to listen at advisers... or lack of non-scientology advisers...
    The much discussed polyester Sea Org uniforms with their two-color clip-on ties and waistcoats are just such a fail, of David Miscavige personally. Unlike former Sea Org uniforms, they were intended to emulate "normal but upstat" clothes. Taking into consideration that such an uniform should make the wearers look competent, trustworthy and impressive, I guess he made a few mistakes there, as they make people think of concierges, flight attendants and parking lot attendants, instead of managers or advisers. :p Instead of letting the scientologists (body routers) look cool, it seems he settled for "hip"... I honestly think these uniforms were intentionally degrading. :eyeroll:

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

But, have you not seen the new IDEAL ORG uniforms?

[​IMG]

Oh, wait!

Sorry, that was actually the Salvation Army's new uniform. LOL

Damn, I was sure that Ron's Salvation Navy updated those hideous two-tone valet parking costumes.

Hmmmm, well they sure NEED to update, right?

How about something sharp and modern looking, like this?

[​IMG]

All Scientology would have to do is change the word "army" to "navy"---and substitute "greatest" in place of the word "most". The good part is they already come out-of-the-box with military epaulets, faux admiral's hat and medals!

I wonder how other fanatical UFO paramilitary cults have solved this uniform dilemma?

[​IMG]
    The dedicated, blinkless, clueless
    "TRAIN CONDUCTOR" look

(Nation of Islam)

--------

!!! FREE BONUS PHOTO !!!!

[​IMG]

LOYAL [STRIKE]OFFICERS[/STRIKE] CONDUCTORS
    EXCITEDLY PREPARE FOR THEIR VERY
    FIRST GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS.

(cue Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody")

[video=youtube;awdl9jI-wy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awdl9jI-wy0&ab_channel=bdr_[/video]

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  3. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Isn't it the Venus freight train conductor ???? Right ??? :confused2:

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

With two exceptions, there is no evidence members of the Nation of Islam are getting a "Hubbard-lite," watered-down, or a different version of Scientology than other people.

The first exception is, as noted above, that members of the Nation of Islam are not doing the OT levels, apparently because the cosmology surrounding Xenu irreconcilably conflicts with the cosmology surrounding Yakub. I understand that this conflicts with the "tech" about Clears being vulnerable and at risk, and Hubbard's instruction that they move onto the OT levels ASAP. Otherwise, the evidence indicates members of the Nation of Islam do the same auditor training, purif, SRD, Grades, NED, etc. as everyone else.

The second exception is that when members of the Nation of Islam appear at Scientology events, staff are under a strict "DO NOT REG" order. Members of the Nation of Islam are handled by their handlers at CC in Los Angeles or Flag. They are off-limits to everyone else.

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe there is a revised, just for the coloured people, special OTIII being written.
    :unsure:

Where Xenu is co commodore on the mother ship circling earth and is here to collect back taxes from all the BTs attached to and making only the white man EVIL.

The long term mission will be for Xenu and NOI to capture all the BT's and Whiteman and return them to prison on target two while the NOI gets to inherit their newly freed American#2 NATION of Islam.

Hubbard will approve 'cause he will eventually collect all those taxes via the IRS and claim he is Admiral of the newly formed slave planet called mohameegeeack.

6. pineapple

pineapple Patron with Honors

[​IMG]

Actually, it's based on the uniform of Pullman sleeping car porters.
    vvvvvv
    [​IMG]

In the 1930's when NOI was founded, this was a very high-status job for a black man.

"Pullman went on to become the largest single employer of blacks in America, and the job of Pullman porter was, for most of the 101-year history of the Pullman Company, one of the very best a black man could aspire to, in status and eventually in pay..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pullman_porter

7. HelluvaHoax!

Whoa, did not know that! Thx!

Wacky-fascinating-illuminating fact!

8. RandomCat

RandomCat Patron with Honors

Just in case you wanted to buy one. :wink2:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NATION-OF-I...AT-/322502558283?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

9. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister, and Scientology Minister or Minister in Training, Tony Muhammad Promotes the book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume 2."

Please see the post quoted above, and indeed the entire thread, for Tony Muhammad's status as a Scientology minister or minister in training due to his use of the Scientology religious artifact known at the E-Meter.

For further confirmation of Tony Muhammad's use of the Scientology religious artifact known as the E-Meter, please see this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...mmad-is-trained-in-use-of-Scientology-E-Meter

Please note the url / link tweeted by Nation of Islam Minister, and Scientology Minister or Minister in Training, Tony Muhammad:

https://twitter.com/BroTonyMuhammad/status/882019866672222208

[​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFl0qCjUsC/

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

louisfarrakhan Most of us talk about White Supremacy, but we have never understood The Architecture of White Supremacy; therefore, we continue to be victims of it, because the Light of Truth has not shown the root of White Supremacy...The Architecture of White Supremacy has never been brought to the table to be discussed. The Architecture of White Supremacy will have to be exposed, so the Tree of White Supremacy can die, and the Tree of Humanity can live. Who are The Draftsmen, and The Architects, of such an Idea that has dominated our Planet for the last 4,000 years? Our Historical Research Department has studied from the scholarship of Jewish historians, scholars and rabbis; and we have published Volume No. 2 of “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews.” And in it, you will discover The Architecture, and The Architect. #Farrakhan

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

THE BOOK:

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Second/dp/B003XJTE8E/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  10. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Farrakhan is looking quite haggard these days. Is Marty Rathbun dining with and vying for a new leadership roll to replace Farrakhan in NOI, erh I mean Nation_of_not_IS.

Denial is one of the main ingredients used in cooking up cults.

Who would look forward to having to bow down to the, common god of NOI and SCN, held by both in great esteem as demonstrated by their practice and utterances. The great GodofDenial. Bedlam indeed!

11. CommunicatorIC

I know you are joking about Marty and the NOI, but your joke raises an interesting issue. Louis Farrakhan is 84 years old, and my understanding is that he is not in good health. A major issue is who will succeed him. If it is Minister Tony Muhammad, I would expect the alliance between the COS and the NOI to strengthen greatly. If not, then perhaps not.

Also, I wonder if Tony Muhammad's heavy involvement with the Church of Scientology will influence his chances of succeeding Minister Farrakhan one way or the other. While I may have missed something, to my knowledge he is the only Nation of Islam Regional Minister who has done Super Power, talked about how much he loves Scientology training, appeared at a Scientology Ideal Org fundraiser, and is trained on the E-Meter. That may not help him in any succession battle. Then again, perhaps the COS will put its money behind him in any NOI succession battle. He does seem to be their man.

12. HelluvaHoax!

Safe prediction. . .

WHen Farrakhan dies or is retired via incapacity, there will be a power/money grab. Assuredly, a lot of folk are already making a lot of "moves" to secure their positions.

But here's the prediction, someone is going to meet with death.

Too much money. And the NOI gangstas ain't wimps like Pat Broeker. So somebody's gotta go.

13. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

I bet there's a schism. Some go to Scientology...some reject it and go radical against YT.

14. HelluvaHoax!

I would guess that in addition to the PRO/ANTI scientology factions, there is a myriad of other jockeying players.

People died when Farrakhan wanted to take over.

Same as the ultra-violent black gangs that sell drugs in the same city (Chicago) as Farrakhan and his NOI Headquarters.

Last year, in that one city alone, black gang warfare caused 2400 shootings! They are likewise fighting for control (of their street corners) to sell their wares (drugs).

Vying for control of the "street-corners" to sell feel-good products (whether NOI paradise or drug euphoria) is inordinately profitable--therefore violently dangerous.

Anyone who is not familiar with Farrakhan and the NOI might think it tinfoil to accuse him and his henchmen as murderers, that that's the factual history. He even admitted it.

That's how they do it 'up in here'.

15. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Just ask Malcolm X.

16. CommunicatorIC

Who or what is "YT?"

17. HelluvaHoax!

YouTube?

18. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

NOI & Co$ get together ? WONDERFUL ! :dancer:

NOI becoming auditors & ordained ministers of the Co$ ? Yep ! :roflmao:

How to blend the faux navy uniforms of the SO with the Pullman Train Porter uniforms of the NOI ? Those hats are soooooooooooo spiffy ! :thumbsup:

How long before SO gals are REQUIRED to marry a NOI man ? :yes:

There are so many ways this absolutely leads to severe implosions that fatally crash one, the other, or both of 'em ?

Leave it to these clowns to turn their future to pure shit.

19. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Whitey...the white devil...whites...the white man.

YT

20. dchoiceisalwaysrs

So who is going to forge the signature on the will and or declare the new Farrakhan Communications Policy letter as fraud and cancel it? I think Tony Might be too tall to follow tradition.:unsure: