Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. CommunicatorIC

3. CommunicatorIC

4. CommunicatorIC

How his Spiritual Encounter with The Technology of Scientology Revived Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad at a critical turning point in his Ministry.

[​IMG]

5. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Student Minister Lawrence Muhammad is a graduate of the Hubbard Pro TRs Supervisor Course.

Student Minister Lawrence Muhammad has a significant photograph on his Twitter profile. Student Minister Muhammad is a Graduate of the Hubbard Pro TRs Supervisor Course.

https://twitter.com/brolawrencem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Brother John Muhammad has completed the Church of Scientology Hubbard Course Supervisor course.

[​IMG]

7. CommunicatorIC

8. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam member explains Qur'an Surah 49:13 in terms of Scientology religious doctrine.

Posted to demonstrate the large degree of integration, rationalization and justification between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

When I refer to "integration," that of course goes only one way. I have not yet heard of anyone in the Church of Scientology reconciling the ARC Triangle or Science of Survival with the Qua'an or Message to the Blackman in America -- or feeling the need to do so. I somehow doubt that will happen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1295992813833066/

[​IMG]

9. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is a minister or minster in training of the Church of Scientology.

The Scientology E-Meter is a "religious artifact" "for use only by a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training."

[​IMG]

An Auditor is a minister or minister in training of the Church of Scientology (and NOT the Nation of Islam).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All Auditors are required to be ordained ministers of the Church of Scientology.

[​IMG]

It is a prerequisite to for permanent certification as an Auditor that to become an ordained minister in the Church of Scientology.

[​IMG]

The above is consistent with the Church of Scientology's Court Ordered statement on each E-Meter that: "The Hubbard Electrometer is a religious artifact. By itself, this meter does nothing. It is for religious use by students and Ministers of the church in Confessionals and pastoral counseling only."

Pursuant to a Court Order, all E-Meters and referring literature must include a label disclaiming any medical benefits:

The E-Meter is not medically or scientifically useful for the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease. It is not medically or scientifically capable of improving the health or bodily functions of anyone.[5]

The church adopted a modified version of that statement, which it still invokes in connection with the E-meter. The current statement reads:

The Hubbard Electrometer is a religious artifact. By itself, this meter does nothing. It is for religious use by students and Ministers of the church in Confessionals and pastoral counseling only.[87]

Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad uses the Scientology religious artifact known as the E-Meter to perform Scientology pastoral counseling and, indeed, cause people to reach the Scientology religious state of Clear.

https://www.facebook.com/celebritycentrelasvegas/posts/965205366836624

[​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1317433195022361/

[​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1289911424441205/

[​IMG]

Nation of Islam Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad therefore must be, according to the Church of Scientology, either a minister of the Church of Scientology or a minister in training of the Church of Scientology.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  10. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

That guy says he audited someone to Clear and then audited him on the Clear Certainty Rundown. That sounds very out-tech to me.

I was a Class V Graduate auditor and C/S. I could audit someone to Clear but I couldn't go any further than that. CCRD was done only in an Advanced Org and it certainly wouldn't be done by the person who audited the pc to Clear. WTF is going on there?

11. Demented Hubbatd

Demented Hubbatd Patron with Honors

Technically speaking, the Nation of Islam may not be Scientologists because they accept Dianetics only, and do not subscribe to the thetan concept. In Book 1 Hubbard wrote that people can be Dianetics auditors regardless of their religion.

12. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

It seems to me that there's been substantial factual evidence presented on this thread that refutes your opinion.

13. CommunicatorIC

The fact that some members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology, and indeed are Ministers or Ministers in training of the Church of Scientology, is not based on their doing Dianetics only. If one reads the thread, one learns it is based on the fact that members of the Nation of Islam are becoming Class V Auditors, Clearing people, doing their Grades, becoming Clear themselves, doing Super Power, doing all of the Basic Books and Lectures, etc. Those things are, according to the Church of Scientology -- and its representations to the IRS -- the religion of Scientology.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  14. CommunicatorIC

15. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam member explains Master Fard Muhammad's teachings to the Hon. Elijah Muhammad in terms of the Scientology book Science of Survival.

Again, posted to demonstrate the large degree of integration, rationalization and justification between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

Again, when I refer to "integration," that of course goes only one way. I have not yet heard of anyone in the Church of Scientology reconciling the ARC Triangle or Science of Survival with the Qua'an or Message to the Blackman in America -- or feeling the need to do so. I somehow doubt that will happen.

Master Fard Muhammad and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad are co-founders of the Nation of Islam.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1285976454834702/

[​IMG]

16. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Sure, I know what you are saying, but the practices of the religions of Scientology and NOI are about 98% identical.

The rhetoric they use to describe their beliefs is very different, but notice I am saying that their practices are virtually indistinguishable. There is good reason why that distinction is vital. Because both COS and NOI parishioners have these things in common:

--rampant hypocrisy

--delusional beliefs in apocalyptic alien/ufo threats to mankind which
    only their religion can overcome or even knows about.

--religious cloaking to safeguard their financial rackets and leaders' crimes.

--inordinately skilled at simultaneously lying and grinning.

--incessant attacks vs. "enemies" who are in fact whisleblowers.

--willingness to perpetrate and wage hidden campaigns of fraud,
    thuggery, terrorism and unimaginably despicable crimes against
    innocent persons, as long as they have the good faith belief
    that they won't get caught.

--a sacred belief that places money and status above all else.

--megalomaniacal narcissism masquerading as "humanitarian"
    and/or "religious" virtues.

--manic "certainty" and fanaticism about assuming their
    rightful place in the world--as fascistic slave-masters.

--a perfect track record of only allowing ultra-slick, violently
    sociopathic con men to be their religion's leader. ​

There are many more traits and behavior patterns that reveal the toxic characteristics that both cults have in common. One could only miss the uncanny indistinguishability between the two cults by LISTENING to what they profess--rather than LOOK at what they do. Scientologists and NOI members, alike, never figure that diabolical trick out. The moment they do, they "blow"--and subject themselves to whatever ferocity of fair gaming fatwa their "religion" employs to shut them up or terminate their whistleblowing--"by whatever means necessary"

If one thinks about it, there is no coincidence that the only leaders NOI and COS have ever had are violent pathological liars who live lives of lavish inurement while pretending to save the world. What this tells us (if we simply look at who they desired to lead them since being founded) is that Scientology's billions will eventually fall under the control of one or more prominent NOI's grinning sociopaths. Their grooming process is already well under way with NOI "ministers" leading "church services" for cluelessly cheering Scientologists.

The reason NOI is likely to grab/acquire Scientology's billions and reins of power is that they have the "very particular set of skills" required to helm a fanatical cult. To wit, the unlimited capacity to lie, terrorize, defraud and destroy anyone who gets in their way. That's why Miscavige "rose above" all other Scientologists. Same for Louis Farrakhan and the others. This is not some kind of random event--it is exactly based on the laws of the jungle and predatorial skills.

These cults consist, at their core, of two kinds of parishioner.

The evil and the stupid.

Since 1986 (Hubbard's death) although there was an abundance of stupid people in Scientology that could have taken over, none of them was evil enough--except for Miscavige. So that's why he easily defeated the theta wimps and effete OTs.

NOI is a far richer ecosystem to recruit from for Scientology. I dare say that just one (1) NOI operative could rather easily take over an entire Ideal Org, despite all of the terrified Scientology staff members standing around yelling "HCO Bring Order!" for a couple minutes before they were ordered back to post.

Well, that's my prediction. That's where the billions go to. And Scientologists will just "confront" it as it happens, without blinking. Same as they did when mega-thug Miscavige started beating them up and living the lifestyle of a billionaire with their money.

HISTORY LESSON: The most basic "misunderstood" that both wogs and OTs have about Scientology is this--Scientology is not something that is supposed to be applied. It's something that is supposed to be obeyed.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  17. CommunicatorIC

Much of what you say is true. The remainder may be true. I say "may' as to the remainder for two reasons. First, I, for example, very much doubt "that just one (1) NOI operative could rather easily take over an entire Ideal Org." I'm pretty confident that copyright and trademark licensing agreements, the controlled Board of Directors, lawyers, the courts, and if necessary law enforcement would nullify that pretty quickly. No, the NOI is not going to be able to physically bully people and take over an Org, much less that COS -- which seems to be a recurring fantasy among some here. They would be hit with lawsuits so fast they wouldn't know what was happening to them.

Secondly, because this board is about Scientology, and because it is my personal interest, my focus here is not the NOI but instead Scientology. I get what you say, and have said, about the NOI, but it simply is not my focus here. My focus is Scientology

The point I keep trying to emphasize -- repeatedly and quite frankly ad nauseum now -- is one that I think people just don't recognize or get the significance of. That is, the fact that some members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology, and indeed are Ministers or Ministers in training of the Church of Scientology, is not based on them doing Dianetics only. If one reads the thread, one learns it is based on the fact that members of the Nation of Islam are becoming Class V Auditors, Clearing people, doing their Grades, becoming Clear themselves, doing Super Power, doing all of the Basic Books and Lectures, etc. Those things are, according to the Church of Scientology -- and its representations to the IRS -- the religion of Scientology. They are DOING Scientology, NOT just Dianetics. I think that is important.

18. CommunicatorIC

Yet another picture that says yet another thousand words. Two books. Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity. And Dianetics.

For Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity, go to:
    Code:
    https://store.finalcall.com/products/understanding-the-assault-on-the-black-man-black-manhood-and-black-masculinity?variant=31918776385
    Dr. Wesley Muhammad, the author of Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity, is a Minister in the Nation of Islam. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies from Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA), graduating with honors in 1994. In 2003 Dr. Muhammad received a master's degree in Islamic Studies from the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), whence he also received a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies with a focus on Early Theological Development in Islam.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1132757393489943/

[​IMG]

19. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

I get your point. Apparently so does Bari Weiss at the NY Times today.
    She finally makes the Farrakhan-Scientology connection evident.
    When Progressives Embrace Hate (Bari Weiss, NY Times Aug 1,2017)

Sorry, I can't get the link to work. Found it at Real Clear Politics...

20. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

What you say makes perfectly good sense.

It is reasonable.

It is logical.

However, it's not Sciento-logical.

Because that is precisely what happened in Scientology after Hubbard's death.

One (1) dinky DB vs. Scientology's entire international army of lawyers, directors, PIs, law enforcement operatives, media shills, super-celebrities and crack-admin-trained, high-toned, ethical, dedicated, on-source, supernaturally powerful Clears & OTs!

And the winner is.................................

Dinky DB Dave.

How is that even possible, right? How could a lone DB (depraved bully) conquer not just one local organization, but the entire military might of a people of such extraordinary INSOUCIANCE and INTEGRITY? How could KSW-CODE-OF-HONOR Scientologists be so easily defeated when they are supremely ETHICAL, COURAGEOUS, DAUNTLESS & DEFIANT?

Answer: Because those are all just adjectives that Scientologists use to describe themselves, so nobody suspects they are effete cowards.

But what about Ron's policy on bullies, you ask! Yes, Ron wrote a thrilling tale of how he, as a small child, brought total freedom to his entire neighborhood who had been terrorized by a local bully. Ron states that one day he climbed a ten foot fence and dove off of it, crashing down on the SP bully. End of suppression.

To this day, Scientologists joyously celebrate that Biblically inspirational "David vs. Goliath" tale where the underdog (using simple, common, every-day technology) soared to victory over a purportedly undefeatable, monster!

So, that's how dinky "David" (Miscavige) defeated the mega-monster Scientology. Confusing, isn't it, LOL.

Explanation: Because Scientologists are literal. When faced with a real life bully, they studied their tech and drilled it to perfection. Then they desperately searched for a fence to climb.

The only fence they could locate had inward facing barbed wire, remarkably like the fence at Scientology's international headquarters! This terrified Scientologists, who quickly did a clay demo and determined that it was "contra survival" to climb that fence.

So, instead, they cowered and wrote theta success stories for one another--while the bully quickly conquered them.

The moral of the story is that in Scientology there are no morals--just cowards using fancy feel-good adjectives to describe themselves.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017