Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

As always, I don't want to derail the thread with this, but thought I should provide the reference.

New York Times: When Progressives Embrace Hate

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/opinion/womens-march-progressives-hate.html

By BARI WEISS

AUGUST 1, 2017

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

If that wasn’t enough of a rap sheet, Mr. Farrakhan also loves Scientology and believes 9/11 was a false flag operation.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

The word "loves" links to:
    Code:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9651.shtml

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. CommunicatorIC

Dianetics: The Key to UNLOCKING the SUPREME WISDOM of Master Fard Muhammad to His Servant, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad for The Lost-Found Nation of Islam in North America.

As noted above, the fact that some members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology, and indeed are Ministers or Ministers in training of the Church of Scientology, is not based on their doing Dianetics. If one reads the thread, one learns it is based on the fact that members of the Nation of Islam are becoming Class V Auditors, Clearing people, doing their Grades, becoming Clear themselves, doing Super Power, doing all of the Basic Books and Lectures, etc. Those things are, according to the Church of Scientology -- and its representations to the IRS -- the religion of Scientology.

Thus, this is posted to demonstrate the large degree of integration, rationalization and justification between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

As before, when I refer to "integration," that of course goes only one way. I have not yet heard of anyone in the Church of Scientology reconciling the ARC Triangle or Science of Survival with the Qua'an or Message to the Blackman in America -- or feeling the need to do so. I somehow doubt that will happen.

Master Fard Muhammad and the Hon. Elijah Muhammad are co-founders of the Nation of Islam.

Please note the quotation from Minister Farrakhan:

"The greatest gift that you could receive after the Supreme Wisdom, is the technology that will allow you to manifest it."​

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1326031800829167/

[​IMG]

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

!

This is a good thread. . .

A celebration in fact!

The marriage of two lying, hating, thugging, conspiratorial cash cults--coming together to collaboratively cloak themselves behind grinning sanctimonious religious-sounding words.

This new co-venture certainly merits its own new corporate branding:

NOISE
    Nation of Islam & Scientology Enterprises

All new venture, all new motto, all new gravitas!

de sacra duobus, unum

To celebrate the momentous merger between COS and NOI, the above new MOTTO was unveiled. A lawyer for Louis Farrakhan and lawyer for David Miscavige then took the stage to read an agreed upon mutual statement by the two religious leaders:

"It's our new motto--it's Latin!
    Now they won't laugh at us!"

The lawyers then stood a few moments, grinning & triumphantly shaking hands for the cameras before heading off stage. A reporter called out: "Hey! We know it's Latin, what does it mean?!" All of the assembled journalists and reporters were then promptly body-routed to tables manned by eager word clearers bearing dictionaries, demo kits and clay.

De sacra duobus, unum.

Out of two cults, one.

4. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

OMFG!!! I just did a fast dash view of this highly educated PHD's bibliography. It is so ironic that the UNCF has slogans of "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".

This guy is a serious woo.

This is what happens when taught feminist theory. This has bled into the African "studies", gender "studies", etc.

They are rhetoricians straight out of Socrates. What a shame...all at the taxpayers' expense.

Sophisms.

5. CommunicatorIC

Quoting the above article, the conservative magazine The National Review has picked-up on the relationship between the Church of Scientology and Nation of Islam.

National Review Online - The Corner: A Deserved Evisceration of the Women’s March from the New York Times

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...men-march-article-linda-sarsour-anti-semitism

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

by TIANA LOWE August 2, 2017 1:54 PM @TIANATHEFIRST

[SNIP]

Weiss notes that Mallory and Perez have both expressed an admiration for cop-killers and tout Louis Farrakhan as a social-justice hero, before detailing why an association with Farrakhan is nothing to celebrate.

“Mr. Farrakhan is also an unapologetic racist. He insists that whites are a ‘race of devils’ and that ‘white people deserve to die.

’ Feminists will find little to cheer in his 1950s views of gender: ‘Your professional lives can’t satisfy your soul like a good, loving man.’ Recently he told Jay-Z that he should make Beyoncé put on some clothes. He also opposes gay marriage.​

If that wasn’t enough of a rap sheet, Mr. Farrakhan also loves Scientology and believes 9/11 was a false flag operation.”

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

6. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Brother and Scientology Minister or Minister in Training Alexander Ofori-Muhammad proposes Ideal Mosque Formula based on the Scientology Ideal Org Program.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1329516777147336/

[​IMG]

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Won't be long and they'll be discovering that the NOI is an implant.

8. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Hopefully NOI will discover that scientology is an implant at the same time and they can co-audit each other out of existence.

:whistling:

9. CommunicatorIC

10. I told you I was trouble

He forget to add "pay wot I paid" in that last paragraph.

Brother L. Ron Hubbard (choke) will be turning in his grave ... he didn't like black people if I recall correctly (and I do).

I'm doing my very best not to laugh here CIC, so I do hope you appreciate that.

11. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Don't forget that FarraCON, who professes that blacks are slaves to white devils, did not get the tech of Ron claiming to be the Beast, the anti Christ, who's very good friend was Aleister Crowley, who drugged his own children in order to "darken" them and, being the whitest of the white gingers, wrote that all men were his slaves.

Ohhh, the iRONy.

12. CommunicatorIC

13. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Brother and Scientology Minister or Minister in Training Alexander Ofori-Muhammad has completed the Hubbard Solo Auditor Course and is ready to begin auditing himself!

Solo auditing (i.e., pastoral counseling) is a religious practice of the Church of Scientology.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1333322366766777/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Won't be long now.

Either:

1) the OT levels the NOI do are the same as everyone else's...in which case they learn that the NOI "religion" is an implant

...or...

2) the OT levels the NOI do have been squirrelled to somehow fit the NOI racist cosmology.

Time will tell but it shouldn't be too long. For my part I think Mistupid is following Big Being Elron Elray and Scientoxity swallows the NOI whole.

15. I told you I was trouble

What would you give to be a fly on the wall when (or if) Brother Alexander Ofori-Muhammad is introduced to long lost Uncle Xenu by dear, dead ... Bro hubbard?

I doubt if miscavige intended or expected NOI to take things this far, perhaps they were just meant to do a few basic study courses and perhaps a bit of auditing?

I bet there's some hair pulling and a major panic going down at HQ.

:pullhair:

16. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Wouldn't it be sweet if they got their hands on the Fishman OT 8 where Hu666ard states he's the anti-Christ and here all along they've been coached about "white devils"? Hahahahahahaha!

17. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

18. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I said early on that this attempted wedding of the two cults is not going to end well....for Scn particularly. It is only a matter of time before it unravels and blows up.

Someone's going to rue the day, LOL

19. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Thing is the NOI gives them moral indignation and the ability to blame but Scientoxity is giving them blow out wins...and shitloads of them. Line charging, blow downs, F/Ns - huge wins.

One's a sermon and one's ego crack.

My money is on Scientology. I watched a recent thread video, may've been posted here where Rizza is on the left of the viewer, and the whole thing was laced with Scientologese. I don't know if the Islam crap gets jettisoned or relegated to a front group over time but it has zero to offer versus the ego pump of Scientoxity.

20. CommunicatorIC

I agree completely. Scientology has the money, intellectual property and lawyers.

Further, I watch the Scientology / Nation of Islam relationship as close as I can online, and the Nation of Islam has had zero influence on the Church of Scientology. Conversely, Nation of Islam members are, as I"ve repeatedly shown in in this thread, practicing the religion of Scientology by doing their Grades, going Clear, becoming classed Auditors up to Class V so far, doing Super Power, etc. I used to note that they were doing everything but the OT Levels, but now we have a Nation of Islam member who has completed the Solo Auditor's Course. Nation of Islam members are increasingly using Scientology concepts and jargon. Indeed, as also shown in this thread above, they are making efforts to reconcile Scientology concepts and doctrine with Nation of Islam teachings and theology.

To put it in Scientology terms, the flow is all one way.