Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jan 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's too bad because it possibly throws another carcass in front of the beast to feed on...just when I thought Scientoxity was about to starve to death. If this gateway works there's a whole segment of the population open for the "Church" to feed on.

And then? Why not the moonies? L. Ron would be drafting up a big ol' program loaded with vital targets and all that and just hammering on the DONES! DONES! DONE!

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

3. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

4. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

I can't wait to read about Karin Pouw thanking Allah for the huge expansion of Scientology!

5. CommunicatorIC

The Supreme Wisdom Lessons by Nation of Islam Founder Master Fard Muhammad and the Diantics Auditor Course by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard.

As noted above, the fact that some members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology, and indeed are Ministers or Ministers in training of the Church of Scientology, is not based on their doing Dianetics. If one reads the thread, one learns it is based on the fact that members of the Nation of Islam are becoming Class V Auditors, Clearing people, doing their Grades, becoming Clear themselves, doing Super Power, doing all of the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures, etc. Those things are, according to the Church of Scientology -- and its representations to the IRS -- the religion of Scientology.

Thus, this is posted to demonstrate the large degree of integration, rationalization and justification between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

As before, when I refer to "integration," that of course goes only one way. I have not yet heard of anyone in the Church of Scientology reconciling the ARC Triangle or Science of Survival with the Qua'an or The Supreme Wisdom Lessons -- or feeling the need to do so. I somehow doubt that will happen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianeticallySpeaking/permalink/1335076189924728/

[​IMG]

6. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Would this be "mixing practices"?

7. CommunicatorIC

8. CommunicatorIC

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

It's quite plausable that the NOI are getting the Scientology many of us envisioned.

Reasonable pricing, no death regging, no exploitation, all help, ethics for assistance instead of extortion or punishment...

If that's the case then we really are fortunate in the long run. I feel sorry for these people and those still in.

It looks like they're winning and have a decade or so to go before "ending cycle" on Scientology.

I wonder what the shelf life of Scientology is for the average consumer?

On a side note did anyone notice that the biggest barriers to doing Bridge is Scientology staff itself? The constant stops, handlings, etc., are, I believe, designed to park a person to draw out the adherents involvement. All the arbitraries, detours, retreads - strategically placed to lengthen the runway and keep the mark dishing out cash.

10. CommunicatorIC

11. CommunicatorIC

12. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I don't think its the staff partcularly. I think its the organisation and
    to some degree the tech itself. I speak as one who did well in CO$,
    got excellent gains and no downside until The event making me leave.
    By then the writing was on the wall for me that I could no longer
    progress in CO$. All my time in CO$ I found no gains in set ups or repair.
    They were a distraction I didn't need. I continued very well in the FZ.

I don't know much about NOI but it seems they want to improve
    their lives and abilities. I've seen no reports of the common
    downsides of CO$ in their ranks. Would they allow such? They seem
    to be the main source of auditors and auditing nowdays.

13. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

That's what I meant, Terril, staff following orders...meaning it's derail by design despite all the publicized yap of being there to facilitate and speed Bridge progress.

I know that staff have been instructed to have kids gloves on re the NOI and I wouldn't be surprised to find out they've got a different price list.

14. CommunicatorIC

Did you see the comment above showing that some NOI members are getting free sets of Scientology Basics Books and Lectures?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology&p=1150075&viewfull=1#post1150075

When have you ever heard of the Church of Scientology giving away books for free?

15. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

They tried to give me the full "updated" set after I refused to buy them ... they just arrived out of the blue on my doorstep one day by courier, luckily I was at home when he arrived but I was furious and told the poor guy to please take them away and return them to sender ... which he did. Had I not been there he would have left them on the doorstep (around 5 heavy boxes from memory).

Apparently the cofs were especially harassing current scientologists who had money sitting in their cult accounts for "donations" to pay for the full sets and then "giving" them to people like me who flat out refused to buy them ... had I accepted them I daresay they would have hit me up for something (accompanied by the usual guilt trip) later on, but they never got the opportunity and I left for good shortly afterwards.

:yes:

16. CommunicatorIC

That is the important distinction. Had you accepted them, I have no doubt you would have been billed for the full price. I heard of that happening to other people. That is, receiving a delivery of Basics Books and Lectures they never requested, not returning them quickly, and being billed because they had "accepted" them.

In the case of the NOI members on the Facebook group, the Scientology Basic Books and Lectures are truly being given to them as a gift upon their request.

17. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Ah ... OK. I didn't know that had happened.

Makes sense.

18. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

19. CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Nuri Muhammad says, "Beingnes x Doingness = Havingness."

Nation of Islam Minister Nuri Muhammad says, "Beingnes x Doingness = Havingness."

Be, Do, Have, and Beingness, Doingness and Havingness are important concepts in the Church of Scientology.

I believe it may be significant that Minister Nuri Muhammad is the Minister for Mosque #74 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The complex houses the Mosque, Muhammad University of Islam K-6 school, and the Bismillah Childcare & Learning Academy. Thus, the alliance of the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology is not just a coastal phenomenon.

https://twitter.com/BrotherNuri/status/898552142918807553

[​IMG]

Code:
    https://www.nurimuhammad.com
    [​IMG]

20. CommunicatorIC