What's new

Message from the Farrakhan

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I listened to about 3 minutes of his bullshit and shut it off as a waste of my time.

Who made this and why does a pic of Tory appear in it?

This is weird!

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Some splinter group of the NOI published a video a few weeks ago, critizing Louis Farrakhan's promotion of the tech into the NOI, and they included a youtube-segment with Tory warning about the church.

Looks like this is the answer from "management" :)

The interesting point is that Farrakhan isn't just ignoring the outside critic but feels the need to have the lieutenants explain it away. There has to be some unrest about Scientology within the NOI sheeples, otherwise this move makes no sense

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:omg: totally twisted what Tory said in her video. She never dissed Farrikhan or NOI. She dissed Scientology. And this idiot speaking ib the video actually compared getting together with Scientology with the earlier leader having and sharing a meeting with white (German) Nazis because they spoke some truth!

The guys spreading the word to NOI followers about scientology as a dangerous thing are good people. They and Tory better be careful.

Sindy

Crusader
:omg: totally twisted what Tory said in her video. She never dissed Farrikhan or NOI. She dissed Scientology. And this idiot speaking ib the video actually compared getting together with Scientology with the earlier leader having and sharing a meeting with white (German) Nazis because they spoke some truth!

The guys spreading the word to NOI followers about scientology as a dangerous thing are good people. They and Tory better be careful.

Agreed.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
This video is so contradictory. He goes off about people listening to "this white woman" but yet he's telling them that studying LRH who was also white, is OK?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Heh. I'm not Tory. If they'd like, I'm willing to 'diss' the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan personally for an hour straight :)

They need it. That they're now freaking with Scientology is just gravy.

Zinj

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
These are not regular white folk. These are not even Scientologists! These are American Nazis! :)

Heh.

Zinj

Mystic

Crusader
Some years ago, back in the early 90s, I had a black friend I had known for years. We were just talking one day and he mentioned that this guy Louis Farrakhan was scary, what he was teaching and what his people were believing. He related it to me.

Farrakhan was teaching that God put a rope around Europe and then said, "You're roped in." And this is how the Europeans got the name. (Yeah yeah, I know, it's a bit of a stretch from "You're roped in" to "European". But hey, believers believe and can make the stretch easily.)

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Some years ago, back in the early 90s, I had a black friend I had known for years. We were just talking one day and he mentioned that this guy Louis Farrakhan was scary, what he was teaching and what his people were believing. He related it to me.

Farrakhan was teaching that God put a rope around Europe and then said, "You're roped in." And this is how the Europeans got the name. (Yeah yeah, I know, it's a bit of a stretch from "You're roped in" to "European". But hey, believers believe and can make the stretch easily.)

Isn't Farrakhan an anti-white bigot?
That's the only thing that I ever understood from his rants.
(Do we ever hear about this stuff on the 6 o'clock TV news programs? No.)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The benefits of Scn Technology are already manifesting in the NOI.

Clearly they are already using attack tech, dead-agent tech, lying-tech, fair-game tech and...

Tommy Davis has been personally apprenticing them on nervous, fast-talking, baffle them with wacky words, footbullet-tech.

This whole NOI-SCIENTOLOGY connection is a slow motion train wreck.

There is no possible way that Farrakhan can sell this without volcanic upheaval in the ranks.

Might take another year or so to reach a boil before Farrakhan starts backing off with: "....this is the right tech...but it is not the right time, my brothers and sisters".