MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Michel, Mar 10, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

'Nother one since its been brought up again, this is a very informative thread, thank you Michel where-ever you are! :cheers:

2. Gib

Gib Crusader

Re: Some vital additional PTS / SP tech.

I've been reading this tread. Here is one link corrected, can't find the other link by Per Shiottz:

http://www.ivymag.org/cyberivy/PtsJohn.htm

3. Boojuum

Boojuum Silver Meritorious Patron

Proof positive that LRH really liked the idea that there are evil people out there. It also points up LRH's arbitary research methods.

Thanks for the reference.

4. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

He liked the idea because he had proof of it - he was one of them.

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I'm cross-posting a comment here from the Bunker by Tory just 30 minutes ago (as it's related to this thread):
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/05/th...ginal-operating-thetan-level-five/#more-13112

6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

7. Leny

Leny New Member

The case can have SOME effect on predisposition (stress on the immune system) and speed of healing, happy people generally heal faster. But by the time the body gets sick you now must treat the body. Treat the case too, especially if it's a PTS situation but DO NOT neglect to treat the body. It's just common sense that cult-heads just don't get. And as a result, people die.

8. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Renee Davidson to be added to thread (Thanks for your suggestion, Type4PTS):

9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Yes . . . I've been reading about cancer lately.

One of the criminal things going on the the orthodox cancer doctor fraternity is the inducing of real fear and terror in their patients by the way they give patients "the diagnosis" . . . cancer is a very feared disease, and when the doctor delivers his verdict on the basis that there is "no hope unless you undergo our horrific, fearsome and feared" chemo, radiation and/or surgical regimen, patients routinely go into fear.

ANd the doctors know this, but have no answer . . . or are to incopetent to think in the terms of how better to communicate with the patients.

Fear floods the body with hormones that simply puts the finishing touch on the ill patient.

This is the standard occurrence even when it known in the medical fraternity that the patients who recover are those who have the more positive outlook.

R

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  10. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

RogerB, only certain cancers can go into remission or be surgically removed in the later stages.

With Stage IV lung cancer, for example, there is absolutely no chance of recovery.

If it's caught in the early stages, though, there is far more chance of the body's immune system fighting back.

Chemo has saved tens of thousands of lives. So has surgery. They are not recommended for those who have no chance of recovery or extended life from receiving their treatment

Jesse Prince would have died if not for chemo and surgery. His body was riddled with terrible cancer.

11. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

12. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I hope some day Michel could pay us a visit and maybe even post more about what he knows. However, I know he was put in a vise by OSA for daring to post these incriminating and damaging posts in this thread. He made the right decision for his well being and that of his business to walk away but I am forever grateful for his efforts, for this important thread. I imagined it has helped many 'OTs' get off the treadmill, once and for all :thumbsup:

13. Type4_PTS

...as am I!

One of the most important threads on all of ESMB IMO.

Thank-you Michel! :clap:

14. Out/Int

Out/Int Patron with Honors

I saw many Scientologist's die of cancer. WAY TOO MANY not to scientifically conclude that

SCIENTOLOGY CAUSES CANCER!:nervous:

15. Type4_PTS

According to Hubbard himself, the CoS IS causing cancer. See Mike Rinder's blog this morning for an explanation:
    L. Ron Hubbard on Cancer

16. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

Attached Files:

17. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Well, Justie...

There is other data on the issue of cancer . . .

For those interested, there is a series recently made available titled, "The Truth About Cancer" . . . I subscribed and have done through the entire series of videos etc., etc.

From: The Truth About Cancer <info@thetruthaboutcancer.com>
    I get regular updates . . .

Here's the website . . https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

[TABLE="width: 98%"]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

18. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

There is another thread on ESMB that seems relevant to this subject, specifically the two posts in that thread by member Knn:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?6910-Aspectika&p=220850&viewfull=1#post220850

The thread is about Aspectics, which is an alternative method for dealing with so-called BTs/entities/ridges.

Member Knn states that most of these entities are of your own creation therefore trying to get rid of them, as a NOTs auditor does, is liable to cause cancer. The idea of Aspectics is to re-integrate these entities because they have become separated from yourself.

I think it's irrelevant whether or not you believe in BTs or Aspectics. The point I'm making is that the very actions that NOTs auditors are performing could lead to either physical or mental illness.

19. MacKenzie

MacKenzie Patron

Follow LRH standard policy and write the god dam Knowledge Report. Please save somebodies life.

Anyone on the OT Levels that gets cancer needs to write Knowledge Reports on their Auditor, their Case Supervisor, the Snr Case Supervisor and on up the line. The lie needs to be exposed. Don't be guilty of perpetuating it.

Disconnection as brutal as it is (I know personally) is nothing to losing a loved one to premature death.

Bruce

20. MacKenzie

MacKenzie Patron

Michel,

I totally appreciate your candor, courage and honesty. My hat is off to you.

You are told by Hubbard you have a reactive mind. So you mock it up.

After spending time and money you find out how stupid you were for mocking it up. You have a good chuckle at yourself.

Then, you figure if clear was that good of a laugh the OT Levels must be even funnier. So why not.

On OT III Hubbard says you have body thetans so you mock them up. Then after spending more time and treasure you find out how stupid you were for mocking them up. Another chuckle and onto OT VIII.

We have all been there attesting and writing that "success story" with the fake indicators and the dirty needle. The examiner has seen one too many to even bother reporting it anymore.

We should all write that Knowledge Report so as many people in and out know the truth.

Isn't that what we are trying to accomplish.

Bruce