What's new

My Contribution

Anakin Skywalker

Patron with Honors
So, for all the things I got out of Scientology, I decided to make a web site. Here it is:

www.truelronhubbard.wordpress.com

This is basically a compilation of hard-to-find data I collected over a year long period where I spent about 4 days a week full-time on the net researching the cult.

I hope that I have hereby created a resource where those seeking answers can get a lot of the really important data very quickly.

The site contains some of my own ideas, but it is also compilation of ideas from many others. I have tried to list all the contributors in the "links" section, or on the page of the specific article itself. If I have left you out, please let me know and I'll correct this.

Creating the site also had its cathartic benefits. And now that it is done, well, hopefully I'm done with the cult too. It's time for me to let it go, and to carry on with my life.

I'd appreciate if you could put up a link to this site, as I really do believe that it will prove to be a valuable resource in getting the true data made broadly known.

Over and out.

Veda

Sponsor
So, for all the things I got out of Scientology, I decided to make a web site. Here it is:

www.truelronhubbard.wordpress.com

This is basically a compilation of hard-to-find data I collected over a year long period where I spent about 4 days a week full-time on the net researching the cult.

I hope that I have hereby created a resource where those seeking answers can get a lot of the really important data very quickly.

The site contains some of my own ideas, but it is also compilation of ideas from many others. I have tried to list all the contributors in the "links" section, or on the page of the specific article itself. If I have left you out, please let me know and I'll correct this.

Creating the site also had its cathartic benefits. And now that it is done, well, hopefully I'm done with the cult too. It's time for me to let it go, and to carry on with my life.

I'd appreciate if you could put up a link to this site, as I really do believe that it will prove to be a valuable resource in getting the true data made broadly known.

Over and out.

Excellent!

Just added it to the 'Best threads for new arrivals' section

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?17195-Best-Threads-For-New-Arrivals