Featured My family in Scientology: child neglect, fraud, slave work, trafficking, imprisonment

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Markus, Jul 28, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: My family in Scientology: child neglect, fraud, slave work, trafficking, imprison

:bump2:

2. Rapt Reader

Rapt Reader Patron

Re: My family in Scientology: child neglect, fraud, slave work, trafficking, imprison

I doubt that I am unique here, but I have been lurking since last summer when Katie Holmes' story hit the media, and interested in why she left Tom Cruise, I started researching online, reading about her story. What happened next was that I became astonished at a world I had no idea existed, and Scientology became more than just a curiosity to me and I have been researching the cult here and at other sites everybody here knows about.

I've never registered or posted on any of these sites before today; an outsider who is curious and learning, I never felt that I was in the position to communicate with the brave people who have escaped the cult and are picking up the pieces of their lives--sometimes for so many years that I am amazed by their bravery and tenacity. But, after reading about Markus' story, I have to say that I am in a stupor. And, Markus, I hope that someday you are in the position to pick up where you left off in this thread, and give the rest of the story if possible. I've grown to admire and love you, and I wish you all the best that life has to offer. Your eloquence and honesty and deeply moving story brought me out of "hiding" on this site, so that I could tell you that :eyeroll:

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

:wave: Hi and :welcome:, RaptReader. Glad you took the time, glad you care - :shock:. Pull up a chair and join us :gathering: :yes: or just hang out and read :smoking::morecoffee::drama:. :biggrin:

4. Rapt Reader

Rapt Reader Patron

Thanks for the welcome, Lurker5 :)

You would be surprised (or maybe not!) at how much time I've sat in front of my laptop on the kitchen bar and spent joining you all in the last 8 months or so...I feel like I know most of you :)

Your posts have always interested me, and I love your sense of humor and friendliness :yes:

(and I really like how easy it is to put these icons on a post...Now I know why there are always so many of them in peoples' posts!)

5. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Markus: WOW! Your story is riveting! My heart goes out to you and I send you love and peace. How this cult deceives innocent people that just want to help - that want to dedicate their lives to helping and then this cult betrays everyone including themselves! So many people who have had the guts to tell their story - Karen, you and so many others...THANK YOU!! You helped me see clearly and you helped me get out and stay out! I am healing from the devastation that Scientology "helped" me create - and it is painful at times. Thanks to all of you out there that are speaking out and continue to speak out - you are dismantling and destroying this evil cult!!

I think you have the makings of a book - it is almost too hard to believe - but we all believe it because at various levels we have had destruction, death, bankruptcy, betrayal...to name a few of the "benefits" from any type of connection to this evil and destructive group called Scientology. No one escapes its betrayal - at one point or another - EVERYONE GETS BETRAYED by Scientology and L Ron Hubbard.

I totally support you if you feel that writing a book would help you!

I feel your pain - I am there with you brother and I want to see you and your family made whole again!!

With lots of love and care...IM

6. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:thumbsup:

I think that BETRAYAL is a key aspect that really pissed me off about Scientology. There were so many smaller betrayals along the way.

I remember many years ago, when I was still involved with Scientology, and I read about what the C of S did to Paulette Cooper. I didn't doubt it, because I had already seen other examples where Hubbard and Scientology were quite happy to manipulate perceptions of reality to get what they wanted.

To me, a religion or philosophy was supposed to involve "truth" and an honest desire to find and relay the "truth". For awhile I thought that Scientology was such a thing. When I heard about Palette Cooper it was such a HUGE slap in my face. It was a HUGE BETRAYAL. How could a group that pretends to care about "truth" try to frame an innocent person in a crime that she didn't commit, and aim to destroy her life and mind, in an attempt to "shut her up"? THAT was such a large betrayal to me. I NEVER would have condoned such a thing, and I sure didn't want to associate or identify myself with any church of philosophy that condoned such things. The was one of the many nails in the coffin of Scientology for me.

Of course, there were MANY other betrayals along the way, as I came to discover many other claims and statements of Hubbard and the Church of Scientology that turned out to NOT be true.

I trusted some claim or statement, and then I came to learn that it was a lie - BETRAYAL. There is a never-ending trail of betrayals in Scientology, since it is based on so many lies and deceptions.

7. Lurker5

Click on the '[more}' under icons on the right, and then enlarge your screen . . . Wonders never cease :coolwink:

8. Rapt Reader

Rapt Reader Patron

Holy Mackerel! :omg:

My hat's off to the Powers-That-Be who designed and maintain this site! :yes:

Thanks for the heads-up, Lurker5 :thumbsup:

9. Moosejewels

Moosejewels Patron Meritorious

10. Idle Morgue

^^^ wow Gadie ...so true~! I had read about some of the abuses in Scientology when I first got in and questioned them with the Ethics dept and ED etc...I was told "that were individuals that did that stuff and they were out tech and were "corrected" with the SELF CORRECTING justice system :whistling: I recently experienced the "self correcting" justice system at the Fraud Scam Base and I can now clearly state with total certainty that this Organization/ Cult is criminal and the Sea Org members are forced to lie and commit crimes daily.

I had been told that the stuff is not being done anymore...and I believed them...and eventually I got it - Scientology hides their crimes, blames "individuals" and states they are OUT TECH, states it is not being done and anyone who speaks ill of the church has crimes to hide. YIKES - I bought it for a while and then I GOT IT! Scientology lies 100% of the time and because they believe their own lies - Scientology is occluded from the truth and simply cannot have it. The Bridge goes always to betrayal after trust!! Always!

11. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

:clap:

This aspect of "blaming individuals" always irked me. In Scientology. the view is that the Church of Scientology can NEVER do any wrong. In every case where an individual is CAUGHT acting in a unsavory manner to "forward the goals of Scientology", he or she is THROWN UNDER THE BUS, and even declared if necessary, to continue the illusion that "Scientology is good and never does any wrong". It always also irked me that Scientology NEVER accepts any responsibility for ANY BAD EFFECT that it created or caused. And, people applying Scientology exactly and directly under the auspices of the Church of Scientology and/or Hubbard HAVE VERY MUCH created "bad effects".

It is so contradictory. In Scientology the individual will always be blamed and held responsible for any bad effect created, and also for ANY bad effect that happens to him or he (you pulled it in, it was a motivator, your own out-ethics set you up for the bad things to happen to you). But the group, this elusive third dynamic, the Church of Scientology, NEVER accepts any responsibility for any bad effect it has caused. In fact, it is built deeply into the philosophy of Scientology that a correct application of Scientology can ONLY bring about "positive effects". That is such a stupid and incorrect FIXED IDEA that many Scientology adherents share.

And, think about this. When any individual has bad things happen to him or her, he or she "pulled it in". There is no corresponding view for the Church of Scientology (which always struck me as extremely ironic and nuts). When the Church of Scientology gets attacked, or has bad things happen to it, IT NEVER takes the view that maybe it has its own out-ethics that directly brought about the motivator. The C of S cannot ever entertain the possibility that maybe it itself, through its own unethical actions, CAUSED the MOTIVATOR. When the Church of Scientology experiences a motivator (attack, failure), it blames SPs! Always.

For the individual, it is viewed as your own fault and responsibility, but for the Church of Scientology, it is always the fault of some Suppressive Person or Group. My church right or wrong - always. Though, it is worse than that - it can never be viewed as being "in the wrong". KSW makes that impossible. If Scientology fails, then the question and attack becomes, "what did you do wrong"!

One of the nuttiest fixed ideas and flawed assumptions of Scientology (and held by many fanatical over-indoctrinated Scientologists) is that there can never be a bad or negative outcome if one correctly applies the correct Scientology technology. That notion, of course, comes from KSW. The ONLY acceptable attitude and which is also another assumption and flawed fixed idea, is the notion that "any failing of Scientology must be due to some individual who has failed to apply it correctly", and this turns into ATTACKING THE INDIVIDUAL ALWAYS - "what did YOU do wrong"?

In a crazy way, the dedicated adherents of Scientology will even allow themselves to be thrown under the bus, so that Scientology's image and welfare can be protected. That is what many GO members did when the GO was blamed for what Mary Sue and others did. Their biggest crime was getting caught "stealing the xerox paper". If they had not been caught, the GO never would have been disbanded. Nobody would have gotten in any trouble. The whole tearing down of the GO was a distraction and a contrived illusion to forward the view that some "renegade branch of Scientology" was responsible for the criminal activity, and NOT any "legitimate part of the Church of Scientology". This was all just more make-believe fiction, to protect and forward Hubbard's Church of Scientology.

They are such scum bags. Even most Scientology staff and public were duped by this disbandment of the GO - which then simply reformed as OSA, and kept on doing the same nasty shit it had been doing before.

The Church of Scientology will never accept or acknowledge responsibility for ANY bad deed or negative effect created. It is impossible. This is one of the many very nutty aspects of Scientology. Think of the irony and hypocrisy. Hubbard and Scientology will talk endlessly about responsibility, out-ethics and motivators, yet has set up KSW so that Scientology itself can NEVER exist within any such framework. Of course, ALL OTHER GROUPS will suffer the consequences of motivators due to THEIR out-ethics.

It can't make sense - it is Scientology.

12. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Bump

13. Lurker5

14. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

15. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9n1sCfmVRQ

Maria Christine Stuckenbrock um 1958 im Gebhardswinkel blick nach Norden aus dem Garten.JPG Maria Christine Stuckenbrock 1962.jpg Elisabeth und Maria Christine Schöllkopf 1949.jpg SterbebildChristineStuckenbrock2004.jpg StuckenbrockChristine.jpg Maria Christine Stuckenbrock ca 1962.jpg Elisabeth, Margareta und Maria Christine Schöllkopf 1943.jpg UweStuckenbrockbeiderArbeitinHemetKalifornienca1980.jpg ChristineundMarkusStuckenbrock1985.jpg Maria Christine Stuckenbrock Garten Gebhardswinkel 1948.jpg Georg Kapp ca 1945 mit Enkelinnen Maria Christine li und Elisabeth Schöllkopf.jpg Elisabeth und Maria Christine Schöllkopf 1943 im Gebhardswinkel.jpg

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  16. Idle Morgue

Scientology ~ just when you think it could not get any worse - it does!

Scientology ~ it is so much worse than you think!

Scientology ~ FUCK YOU!

17. Markus

Right Idle Morgue - Scientology is so much worse than you think. I really would like to continue writing down the most shocking parts of this sad story - these events and detections who have killed my sense of basic trust.

Bodensee-Birnau-Birken-a26099570.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3trFAwjgEM

This is why it is hard for me to go on telling this Story right now. Whenever I try to start to write it down it is eating up all my strenght.

Thank you to everybody who is fighting against this evil organization, or who is spreading Information about this criminal cult in order to warn People.

Much love

Markus

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  18. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

19. Markus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjMEYm_qRuA

Why? How was that possible Mum Maria Christine - now I understand why you always loved the holy Mary of the seven sorows in Elchingen. Robbing your son into a stupid war for total freedom of a so called "Religion" which is in fact a perfect machine of slavery. Uwe I was with you on your birthday three days ago. Dreaming about having a good cold beer of bavarian beer with you on my terrasse on a sunny spring day.....

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=...emgIAO&usg=AFQjCNEOO4pNRpduaHWA2ZuIqBcizQlbWw

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  20. Maria

Maria Patron

:hug: I know the pain of losing a brother. I'm so sorry you lost yours under such absurd circumstances :sad:

:rose: