What's new

My Friend is Trying To Reconnect

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I will not disclose her name and contact information publicly. So far, nobody has sent me a private message from this board, even after I sent them private messages. Maybe I'm getting them but don't see them. My friend has a disability and cannot use an iPad, computer or smart phone. She can only talk by phone.

Another option:
If she is blind then you can just make posts on this message board on her behalf and read the responses to her.
Then she can tell you what to post on her behalf in response.
:confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So far, nobody has sent me a private message from this board, even after I sent them private messages. Maybe I'm getting them but don't see them.

I will send you a PM right now just to see if the PM system works for you. I have nothing useful to say to you particularly, so it won't be much more than "hi".

EDIT: I sent it, and it appears to have been sent to you with no notification back to me that it bounced or something.

Paul

Adam7986

Declared SP
I will send you a PM right now just to see if the PM system works for you. I have nothing useful to say to you particularly, so it won't be much more than "hi".

EDIT: I sent it, and it appears to have been sent to you with no notification back to me that it bounced or something.

Paul

I did the same thing with no reply.