My hope for this board

Discussion in 'ESMB Rules, FAQ, and New Member Info' started by Emma, Jan 29, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Gee Fluff. What'll ya' have?

:cheers2::cheers::beer::booze:

2. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Margaritas! Care to join me? I'm Fluffy Bachelorette grrrl for next couple days. Whee!

3. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Margaritas for everyone! :)

4. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

5. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

:lol::lol::lol:

Me too, but I'm happy.

6. Today the ESMB didn't just go down by accident. In trying to get to the ESMB I was continual mis-directed to Cof ASS sites. This was no accident. The Rondroids seriously tampered with this site. As I said before the Sea Org motto is We Come Back. The Ex- Scientologist motto should be We Never Left. The ESMB site is again up and running.

7. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

You must be doing something right, or saying something sensitive.

8. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

WTF? Anyone else get "redirected" to a CoS site?

I haven't noticed anything like that and it seems to be very unlikely.

9. It was for the last TWO days! Same thing happened when I tried to go to Operation Clambake. Not wise to not-is this. I'd appreciate someone with tech skills looking into this.

10. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

Well I've been accessing the site regularly for the last two days and haven't had it happen to me. I'm wondering if anyone else has had it happen or if it's just you.

Do you realise what has to happen to hijack & site & make the URL redirect?

11. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

PEBKAC error.

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I don't believe it either, Ems.

I wondered if he had perhaps been trying to reach exscn.com and that had been taken by the CofS, but I see that it belongs to some Korean and is dormant.

I also checked exscn.org and no-one has taken it yet. Amazing!

Paul

13. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Nope, didn't happen at all on my side of the universe:no:

Sometimes a little slow coming up, but that ain't a re-direct. :no: and I plug in 4, 5, 6 different times a day.

R

14. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Everything worked fine for me here, in the past few days.

15. It turned out to be a virus thing. But I think it was the CofAss that put in the virus. So I just got off the phone with Dell. They did a Malwarebytes cleanse on my computer. But, also Malware warned me off this site owing to infection. So let's see if anyone else gets these warnings and blocks. Hope not. I finally got through.:)

16. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

In RED above . . . . which site do you refer to as "this" site? In your earlier post you referred to various related to $cn sites you recently visited.

I've seen absolutely NO evidence that ESMB is infected or that it infects.

But then clever people have and use sufficient computer security apps :whistling:

R

17. Infinite

Infinite Crusader

Sorry to hear about your woes with the computer - they are tricky things at the best of times and there are people out there who like to make things even trickier. These days it is incumbent upon the user (that's you) to take as many precautions as possible. One simple thing you can do is download a good anti virus/malware shield. Here's a good one for entry-level:

http://free.avg.com/ww-en/download-avg-anti-virus-free

. . . its free, it works and it helps people.

18. blueplanetfree

blueplanetfree New Member

hello everybody. I am looking for a C/S for the levels and NEd who undestands spanish
    and also a class V auditor who wants to go up the bridge in coauditing.
    Please contact blueplanetfree@gmail.com

19. I think this Buddha quote is appropriate "Hate does not overcome hate, by love is hate appeased." I also like to think of Buddha as "where Ron stoled the good stuff" but that's a different thread ;)

20. choadman

choadman New Member

:thumbsup: