My new approach to mail (I think it worked!)

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by Steven, Dec 19, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron

Even better. I'm in the midst of going through recently being out, within the last few years, and wanting to strike a blow vs. wanting to forget about the stupidity inside. Remembering about how stupid and planned it all is, it's all beginning to seem more stupid as I go on!!

2. Voodoo

Voodoo Don't Mess With Texas

Strike the blow. Someone will likely contact you in the future and thank you for saving their life.

• Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron

Off they go. Eleven envelopes, a few orgs, CLO of this cont, Flag, AO's around the world, SH, IAS offices. Hoping, praying, wishing...

I can do this for almost eleven more weeks!!

What should my spacing be like? Dates, orgs, etc?

Frequency?

Maybe I could mail directly to specific terminals, but I recall the CF Off or someone down there in CF opening first, and routing. I spent some time in CF's around the country. Ugh.

4. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron

Oh, and stoned btw. And listening to Traffic "Low Spark of High Heeled Boys." Pure absolute genius. Makes one happy to be alive.

5. Exesso

Exesso Pleb

I know this is super old, but I had to comment.
    I can PROMISE there are no libs occurring every two weeks. When I was in, before it was even as bad as it is now, libs about 3-4 times a YEAR was the norm. Even then, the planets had to align just right to get that csw approved. When 5 or so people all had to agree that you deserved a day off, it was more likely to be denied.