My Scientology Movie.

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by shanic89, Oct 5, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. StevenMango

StevenMango New Member

Thank you for posting this! I am now a member of ESMB. I look forward to engaging in discussions here. Look forward to another video exposing the psychology of Marty... coming soon :happydance:

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Hey-Hey, you're here! A big warm welcome to you, SM.

Well, now that you're aboard (ESMB) I need to r-factor you that you need to follow the command channel here and obey whatever orders you are given with a crisp "YES SIR!" After you are issued your uniform, you are ordered to report to Basic Training where you will learn to tie nautical knots, scrape barnacles and other vital survival skills.

If you ever try to leave ESMB without written authorization, be advised that we will immediately deploy a BlowDrill where our recovery team will stake out all the internet and social media sites and stalk you with headcams.

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

:welcome2:

You've very welcome, and thank-YOU for continuing to speak out and expose this nasty criminal cult we were part of. :yes:

4. Teanntás

Teanntás Patron Meritorious

Today's Los Angeles Times

When you make a movie about Scientology, Scientology comes to you: A walk with Louis Theroux through L. Ron's hood

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ology-movie-louis-theroux-20170330-story.html

5. wenchrelieved

wenchrelieved Patron

I haven't seen the movie yet. Would you recommend it?