My story

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Bea Kiddo, Jan 23, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

:dancer: :dance3: :fire: :dance3: :dancer:

2. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Wonderful news Bea - I do follow your updates on FB and it is great to see your daughter doing so well.

You have done a truly awesome job of bringing her up - and yeah, life ain't perfect - it just is, but you have a wonderful girl

And the great thing is that she will not grow up and end up on message boards like this! Scientology will just be this vague thing that maybe her strange but wonderful mother once knew about.

:)

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Here are a few. Note to photographers: it's sometimes better to kneel down or sit on the floor to take pix of kids or pets.

megan-2.jpg megan-1.jpg megan-3.jpg

Paul

4. Good twin

Good twin Floater

An interesting album I once made was one that my son took all the photos in. He was about four years old at the time. He took pictures of me and his dad and the kitchen table and just everyday ordinary things in his life as a four year old. But evrything was shot from three feet up from the floor. Interesting perspective. I looked like a pear with a tiny head on top. Some of the furniture looked really scary and overwhelming.

I don't know where that album is, but I hope I find it to share with him now that he's big. :biggrin:

5. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Yes we try but she is at that age where she snatches the camera before we can get a pic!

6. Dulloldfart

Yeah. My sister's dog is like that. If I get anywhere near the floor it attacks my face with a slobbery tongue.

Paul

7. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

She is soooo beautiful Bea. And soooo happy. :happydance:I love her even though I don't know her. :biglove::biglove:

8. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Bea,
    Your little girl is stunning! She mesmerizes me. In the best possible way.

She brings such beauty and joy.

Warm love to you and your family.

9. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks for the update, Bea. It's amazing to see your little one growing. After all, we were there when... you know.

She's beautiful.

10. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

11. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

12. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:bump2: For new readers

13. Dulloldfart

And of course there is always the PaulsRabbit annotated Kindle or PDF edition at http://paulsrabbit.com. :)

Paul

14. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

15. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks for bumping - great read and important information about this criminal organization.

Markus

16. Loohan

Loohan Am I Mettaya?

I recall that around '85 someone came up with some sort of issue (I don't recall if it was written by LRH; kind of doubt it) claiming that much of what was sold as LSD in the 70s etc actually did not contain any LSD. (From personal samplings, I would say that ALL of the several varieties of street acid I ever tried DID contain LSD, although some probably contained impurities and amphetamines).

So these SO recruiters were around Austin org with this piece of paper, trying to get the org staff onto the SO "because maybe they didn't really do LSD after all".
    I know of a few people who joined the SO after "cogniting" that the "acid" they dropped never actually at any LSD in it. Yeah.
    I, too, was shown this piece of paper which I knew was bullshit, but I didn't bite.
    The tacit message was "We all know this is BS, but let's go mutual out-ruds on this anyway." :wink: Good for stats.
    I had too much integrity at the time, plus, had no desire to join the SO anyway.:puke:

But later, along came the Universe Corps, and there was a loophole that people who HAD taken LSD were allowed to join the SO if they were going into the Universe Corps. I was a public at the time, and was recruited to join staff (again; I was still paying $336/month to the bank to repay the loan I took out to settle my Freeloader debt from my previous stint on staff).
    I was supposed to complete my paid SRD, then go to LA to do the KTL, then eventually join the SO & UC.
    Of course I later realized that was all BS, and the org never wanted to send me to LA, just recruit me for local staff. I was a slow student, anyway.

17. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Bea Kiddo's new son, born 15 Jan 2013!
    [​IMG]

18. Congrats on the new baby! I just finished reading your story, and I could pretty much copy and paste the first half of it and use it as my own, except I had to teach myself how to steal. Oh, and I was in the RPF in 91 with you. Anyway, congrats again!

19. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Welcome Chuck, I hope we get to hear your story one day too ...
    :welcome:

20. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Congratulations on your new baby, Bea, and your happy family! How wonderful! :heartflower: And a big :welcome2: to your son!