Featured My story

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Bea Kiddo, Jan 23, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

3. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Time for a :bump2:

4. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

5. Glenda

Glenda Gold Meritorious Patron

6. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

:bump2: - A must read thread.

7. Goodboy

Goodboy New Member

So true.
    Bea's story is some of the inspiration for me to finally join here rather than just lurk.
    This is what happens.
    Thank you for sharing Bea.

8. exseaorgclocmoflagetc

exseaorgclocmoflagetc Patron with Honors

Hi, Bea Kiddo, I Remember those kids Seth Price and his brother(?), there was a kid who would always say "run along and get your smarties" they would say it hilariously over and over again, was that him?
    I would break dance all the time
    I remember the other kids also, but vaguely, I was there for a short time, less than a year. These are just names in here i grabbed that sounded familiar.
    Travis Mcarthy
    Ben Shulman David O'Malley
    Cassavius Tabayoyan, Kim Fries, Sandy Fries, David and Andrew Harris, Melanie
    Chin Dao, Mettayya, Sayadina,Seth Price. Does anyone remember "Fudgy" a big black kid? he was so nice.
    I think one day at lunch with all the boys, we made a dare to Able schwarts( I think), we mixed a bowl full of galley left overs and offered $5 to drink a cup of it, they did!
    I lived in the wilcox dorm and Fountain bldg. went to "school"(a joke) at the ATA.
    Its unbeleivable but arond the age of 9/10, my scientologist mother put me on a plane alone to PAC base to join gold (i later learned why the sudden shipout possibly, very deep). I arrived at LA, just a kid, and no one was expecting me, The first several nights I slept on my suitcase in the bottom floor outside the gold offices in th hallway waiting for "Andy" to make his decision what to do with me. while there I ran around wild and broke my toe and was never sent to the hospital, but just put on crutches some crutches laying around. I hopped all around PAC in pain for quite a while.
    At that time we would play on the roof of big blue quite a lot
    i got sick once, and was sent across from PAC to the smaller Medical officer building for treatment. the medical officer handed me a handful of niacin and sent me back to work. I took the overdose of niacin and became flush and hot, went inside a walk in cooler and fainted and vomited.

also since the roof was the kids playground a lot, one time i met Arthur Hubbard(probably 20 or so maybe?) up there( an art space?). it was very strange, i said hello like a normal kid, and he just stared at me surprised said a shy hi and just kept staring.
    I would run widly around hollywood blvd at a time when it was the punk era, lots of mohawks and colored spikey hair.
    When we would get paid, i think i was like $2 a week or something, we would go to thrifty for a a cylinder shaped scoop icecream for a quarter.
    Eventually with my broken toe and all my bad experiences i convinced my parent to western union me the money for a plane ticket back home.As A kid went to hollywood blvd western union on my own to collect several hundred dollars cash and go buy a return plane ticket. The rest is history.

Last edited: May 30, 2018