names to look at please!!!

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by free1996, May 15, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. free1996

free1996 Patron with Honors

In Los Angeles: Jennifer Adams, Jennifer and Justine Lipton, Jackie Bloomfields,Jade keavenar, Andrea Clark, Jake Hopwood,Jake Styker, Jenny smith?, Roxanne ?, Damien and saul spencer,Lorianne Issacsen, laura amato, Ann zainer, Lisa (worked at OSA and got married),jermey beindick, surge obliisky, Andrew and paul, carley sarcavich. juanita garcia(dance teacher)There is so many names i cant recall.

Flordia: Jackie tidmen, John welsh,kenny davis, fiona

You can PM me if you wish. I would so love to hear what happen to my "Little Family"

2. free1996

more names

ericka and brad blair? How could I have forgotten!! I miss you. Remember when you wrapped up your dad's watch for christmas and gave it to me? And then you forgot what you wrapped intil your dad went balistic!

3. Wirestripper

Wirestripper Patron with Honors

Man...some of those names seem REALLy familiar...Was Roxanne a kind of goofy-looking shy girl with long brown hair? (sweet as the dickens though!) I knew Cheri Bloomfield(??) or was it Bloomberg? drop-dead gorgeous.....

Surge.....VERY familiar...

4. Alanzo

Alanzo Banned

I know these two. Erika was a good friend of mine. I know the whole family, in fact.

Erika is married to an actor in LA, one of my best friends at the time, and has three children. She, her eldest son, and her husband were on a reality TV show a few years ago called "Sports Kids Mom's and Dads" on the Bravo Network. She and her husband were also the sole guests on Oprah to kick off the show.

They are still in.

Brad, who I never knew quite as well, blew in the late 1990's and lives somewhere in the Southeastern US.

5. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I dont know about Jennifer Adams. Have not heard that name in a while.

Jennifer and Justine Lipton I can get you in touch with if you want.

Jackie Bloomfield i dont remember. Jade Kevenaar is out of the SO, but not out of Scn. Andrea Clark got married to Fed Tisi. I am not sure the final outcome, but I think they ended up divorced. I think Andrea blew the SO. She was on the RPF at the same time as me in 99 or 2000, but I think she got out.

Jake Hopwood - superbuff dude with the rosy cheeks!! I have no idea what happened to him!

Anne Zanier got pregant and had a child. She was last at LA org that I know of. She may have been put back in the SO after the child was old enough. She got pregnant at the time when they would just be sent to Class V org.

Serge Obilinsky and his brother did some experiments (as they always were) and were testing mini bombs and one accidentally blew up and Serge lost his hand and at least one eye. As far as I know, he is still around, but I dont know where. That happened in the early 90s.

Andrew and Paul. I dont know who those are. Andrew Harris?

Hmmm... Alot of these names I know, but I really dont know what happened to them!!

6. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

7. Wirestripper

Wirestripper Patron with Honors

THAT's where I remember the name from! He was making pipe-bombs and one blew. I remember seeing him with his hook-hands...poor sorry guy.

:(

8. free1996

thanks for all information

Thank you all for looking at the names and giving me info. It is sad what happen to Serge Oblisky..but then again he was always getting in to stuff. Please anything you remember, keep posting or PM me. Thanks

9. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

some more names I am wondering about, so why not?

Jennifer Holt/Flammand
    Justin Farmer and Shila Gluchowski
    Mike and Dave Wilson (Not so sure I wanna find these two. Both a little on the interesting/odd side, but still nice people!)
    Vicki Holguin
    David O'Malley
    Jasmine and Iris Buchele
    Gianni Ruggeri
    Griffee Blythe
    Cameron Crest
    Seth Price
    Axel Johansson
    Sandy Fries
    Kim Fries (I think she is still at Int, not sure)

10. free1996

Great, jogged my memory more

Man, I forgot about them. Trust me, anyone out there would know more than me as I left in 1990 and some of these people left before.
    Another name"juanquin blunt"

11. free1996

crystal and Kat Bell

They were also in. Mom and daughter.

12. songbyrd

songbyrd Guest

Justin Farmer, was Supervisor at CCI, after he got married, his wife got pregnant and they left the SO I think in 1999.

13. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Klaus Buchele (daddy) remarried. He is a senior exec at David Morse & Associates in LA (i.e. a churchie). When I worked there last in 2003 Iris worked there too. I never knew Jasmine.

Paul

14. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Jasmine attempted suicide and called 911 and told them not to let any church members near her. They protected her from the church. I was there when they arrived and put her in the ambulance and they refused to talk to me at all. Only thing I could find out was which hospital they were bringing her to.

Her mother at that time was the CO OSA Germany. Big flap.

-----

Crystal Bell!!! Holy crap. Yeah. Where is she? How is she?

Jennifer Holt/Flammand blew and got declared in late 90's or early 2000's. I think she must be in Columbus, Ohio area because that was where her family was. Both of those names are married names and I dont know her maiden name. I would love to find her and say hi.

15. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

These three are all in Cine, Seth was a grip (lighting guy) as far as I recall, Axel was part of one of the video shoot crews, and Kim Fries (now Leach) was something like Cine Stills and Video Shoot Dir.

16. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

He was at Int, Snr C/S Int Office for some time in early 90ies, then was offoaded from the Base to PAC. Was on some executive post in CLO WUS last I heard (4-5 years ago).

17. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

thank you LBV. What happened to Sandy Fries? (I knew her more than Kim anyways). I heard she was in RTC and got pregnant? Do you know her current status? Her current last name?

18. Giuseppe

Giuseppe Patron with Honors

Giuseppe heard he committed suicide. :bigcry:

19. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Huh? really? When/how/where/what?

this is the first I heard.

20. nowout

nowout Patron with Honors

Saw his brother who is out and doing very well - around last Xmas and he said that Seth and his parents are still in.