names to look at please!!!

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by free1996, May 15, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Tuppence

Tuppence Patron

I knew Juanita Garcia, she moved to NYC for a bit in the early/mid 80s with the Lipton girls (Justine and Jennifer?) Would love to know what happened to them, Juanita helped boost my confidence and show me some things I could do that I never thought possible. RARELY if ever had a negitive word to say to me.

2. hornawalki

hornawalki New Member

That's awesome! Jackie Bloomfield i dont remember. Jade Kevenaar is out of the SO, but not out of Scn. Andrea Clark got married to Fed Tisi. I am not sure the final outcome, but I think they ended up divorced. I think Andrea blew the SO. She was on the RPF at the same time as me in 99 or 2000, but I think she got out. Jake Hopwood - superbuff dude with the rosy cheeks!! I have no idea what happened to abs and him! These three are all in Cine, Seth was a grip (lighting guy) as far as I recall, Axel was part of one of the video shoot crews, and Kim Fries (now Leach) was something like Cine Stills and Video Shoot Dir

3. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Conspiracy Analyst

Rose Zimmer, later Rose Rooney, later Rose Wing and finally (that I know of) Rose Conrad? She was active in L.A. after being on staff in Mpls.where she finished her 5 yr contract and never "blew" no matter how bad were the times.
    I wish we could get past using that Scilon term "blew" as it just has weird connotations, perhaps by design.
    Quit works in the rest of the "wog" world just nicely.

4. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

Fernando Estrada.