What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained in use of Scientology E-Meter

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
A little apology. I was assuming you were not ex.
No problem. I'm sure I've come across as a little ignorant and/or naive on this thread (if not elsewhere). I wouldn't have been surprised if it was almost any other organization than the Nation of Islam. I just didn't see the NOI caving in to this extent.

I'm blown away by Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad promoting the E-meter and metered auditing. What the hell are they going to do when they get to OT III? How are they going to reconcile that with Yakub? :confused2:

CommunicatorIC

There is one other aspect to this. In the 1960s and the 1970s the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) attempted to condemn and halt the sale of the E-Meter. In a series of cases known as the E-Meter Cases the courts rejected the FDA's attempt on the ground, and only on the ground, that the E-Meter was a "religious artifact" used in Scientology religious services. The courts held that the E-Meter could be legally used ONLY in Scientology religious services.

The point is that it is not only the Church of Scientology that says the E-Meter can be used only in Scientology religious services, the US courts have ruled that the E-Meter can be used only in Scientology religious services. The bottom line is that members and ministers of the Nation of Islam, such as Minister Tony Muhammad, who are using the E-Meter are doing Scientology religious services as a matter of law.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
There is one other aspect to this. In the 1960s and the 1970s the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) attempted to condemn and halt the sale of the E-Meter. In a series of cases known as the E-Meter Cases the courts rejected the FDA's attempt on the ground, and only on the ground, that the E-Meter was a "religious artifact" used in Scientology religious services. The courts held that the E-Meter could be legally used ONLY in Scientology religious services.

The point is that it is not only the Church of Scientology that says the E-Meter can be used only in Scientology religious services, the US courts have ruled that the E-Meter can be used only in Scientology religious services. The bottom line is that members and ministers of the Nation of Islam, such as Minister Tony Muhammad, who are using the E-Meter are doing Scientology religious services as a matter of law.

Unless they make Dianetics part of NoI, at which point he's using the e-meter as part of Nation of Islam religious services, of which he's already a minister.

CommunicatorIC

Unless they make Dianetics part of NoI, at which point he's using the e-meter as part of Nation of Islam religious services, of which he's already a minister.
Two issues.

First, Dianetics doesn't use to E-meter, or at least not the Book One Dianetics the NOI started with.

Secondly and more fundamentally, the courts protected the E-meter for its use as part of the religion of Scientology, not the Nation of Islam. What is the NOI going to say, the E-meter and all the scripture that goes with it are now part of the religion of the Nation of Islam? :confused2: The E-meter is now a "religious artifact" of both the religion of Scientology and the religion of the Nation of Islam? :duh:

Last edited:

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Source of Tweets: https://twitter.com/CharisseMuh

attachment.php

Sorry to be a GN but it looks like Charisse Muhammad needs to go to the word clearer. Can someone interpret the above sentence,"We are not to even make a mistake the mind is to think right". The next sentence is very disturbing. "70% of most of our illness are phyco psychomatic". Is that like the cologne sex panther that works every time 60% of the time? What is phyco psychomatic? The world definitely needs a Nation of Islam Scientologist reality TV show. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be a GN but it looks like Charisse Muhammad needs to go to the word clearer. Can someone interpret the above sentence,"We are not to even make a mistake the mind is to think right". The next sentence is very disturbing. "70% of most of our illness are phyco psychomatic". Is that like the cologne sex panther that works every time 60% of the time? What is phyco psychomatic? The world definitely needs a Nation of Islam Scientologist reality TV show. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nationuns are lysdex sick.