What's new

Nation of Islam promoting Scientology "non-religious" Way to Happiness moral code

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam promoting Scientology "non-religious" Way to Happiness moral code.

[NOTE: Cross-posted to Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/714096982005113/ ]

I am always perplexed when a religion, such as the Nation of Islam, promotes the Scientology "non-religious" moral code known as The Way To Happiness. Do not the Qur'an, the Hadith, the Sunnah and the writings of Elijah Muhammad together provide a sufficient moral code?

Final Call Newspaper: A growing movement: Peace Riders promote way to unity and harmony
Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_100654.shtml

Excerpt:
Mr. [Tony] Muhammad asked everyone at the park to stretch their hands out toward the families. They bowed their heads as he led a prayer for them. And with everyone clutching the 1995 Million Man March Pledge for greater personal and societal responsibility and The Way to Happiness, the non-religious, common-sense guide to better living, he had everyone turn to the east and repeat after him.

Final Call Newspaper: A united effort and long journey to bring peace
Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_100655.shtml

Excerpt:
They assembled the first ride in October 2012 consisting of approximately sixty riders. The Fruit of Islam from Muhammad Mosque No. 27 went into Watts in the areas of the Jordan Downs and Nickerson Gardens projects knocking on doors handing out the Million March Pledge and custom made copies of “The Way to Happiness,” a non-religious booklet of moral precepts written by L. Ron Hubbard.

Final Call Newspaper: Riding for peace in Los Angeles
Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9310.shtml

Excerpt:
They distributed brochures of Minister Louis Farrakhan’s historic Million Man March Pledge and Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard’s “The Way to Happiness” guides to better living.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Re: Nation of Islam promoting Scientology "non-religious" Way to Happiness moral cod

That is serious shit. :no:

TheReligionofPeace.com

Ten Obvious Reasons Why
Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

#1 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

#5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.
A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

#8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

ReligionofPeace.com Home Page

Leland

Crusader
Re: Nation of Islam promoting Scientology "non-religious" Way to Happiness moral cod

I can't imagine what some must think, now that NOI is also promoting TWTH....and Ron La Fatty. Sheesh.

They must think them totally nuts.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

A self-proclaimed member of NOI who dislikes Caucasians, gays & Scilons posted a clip from the Community Peace Ride where black bikers & NOI members talked with the LAPD.

[video=youtube;BYTHwC575Cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTHwC575Cs[/video]

https://plus.google.com/107741803653567468405/posts

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors

Geeze Whitedove, have you ever heard of the Crusades? Have you ever heard of the War in Iraq?

"One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it.""

Whether you are just uninformed or a bigot, please, please, get a grip on reality... Christianity is not a religion of peace any more than Islam is.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

But you have to admit, Islam has WAY more cool quotations, ready for use... :biggrin: If I may say so...
I'm sure the US preacher boys can make up for that easily, though. Bring it on! :p
( :biggrin: )

Free Being Me

Crusader

>snip< Christianity is not a religion of peace any more than Islam is.

237c2486f0a9629af6c6649b6831778e.jpg

1asign-native-americans-before-whites2.jpg

Last edited:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

Geeze Whitedove, have you ever heard of the Crusades? Have you ever heard of the War in Iraq?

"One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it.""

Whether you are just uninformed or a bigot, please, please, get a grip on reality... Christianity is not a religion of peace any more than Islam is.

If I have not heared from the war in Iraq, than I was on a deserted Island!

As for being a bigot, you are really fast on jumping to judge someone by one comment. YOU get a grip.

Bush is an idiot and most people know the reason why behind the war in Iraq. I know too. O-I-L = money

You sound like a scientologist. Seems like I have pushed a button here. And have you been briefed by Scientology about Islam and how suppressive Bush has been and that is the reason why they are acting this way? Just asking. Scientology says 'Don't defend, attack'. Islam and scientology sure have alot in common.

If someone wants to jump in and give me the right informations go ahead. I am open and I am not offended. But I will not be a target. Try me!

Maybe you need a 101 course on Muslams. I might know more than you know.

Putting all the apples in the same basked is being narrow minded. It is much more complicated than what you said.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

Don't compare them to Muslams please.

Natives are not violent. They were trying to keep their lands. Look at the difference. They don't have the minding of 'attack'. There is a huge difference. Well, I see the difference.

Look also at their beliefs versus Islam.

Sorry but I do not see this the same way at all.

And you were being trapped into the scientology thinking.

I have read 2 books on Muslams woman. I also have heared from a woman who was a Muslam who lives here now and she confirmed that their purpose is to have the world come to be a big Islam nation. Sounds familiar?

After being a scientologist for about 25 years, I KNOW how they think and so, I can also see when someone think in a similar way and that really makes me mad.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Don't compare them to Muslams please.

Natives are not violent. They were trying to keep their lands. Look at the difference. They don't have the minding of 'attack'. There is a huge difference. Well, I see the difference.

Look also at their beliefs versus Islam.

Sorry but I do not see this the same way at all.

And you were being trapped into the scientology thinking.

I have read 2 books on Muslams woman. I also have heared from a woman who was a Muslam who lives here now and she confirmed that their purpose is to have the world come to be a big Islam nation. Sounds familiar?

After being a scientologist for about 25 years, I KNOW how they think and so, I can also see when someone think in a similar way and that really makes me mad.

You missed the point regarding what "christians" did to the Native American Indians. :duh:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

You missed the point regarding what "christians" did to the Native American Indians. :duh:

No. I did NOT! I just see differences. Stop making me feel like I am an idiot. If I miss information, than tell me! But don't make me feel stupid.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

I am through with this thread. I feel like I'm talking to a wall :banghead:

Free Being Me

Crusader

No. I did NOT! I just see differences. Stop making me feel like I am an idiot. If I miss information, than tell me! But don't make me feel stupid.

I am through with this thread. I feel like I'm talking to a wall :banghead:

Muslim fanaticism, christain fanaticism, $cio-fanaticism, political fanaticism, etc.: all fanatical zealots are the same. Only the dogma & agenda changes as to who they will condemn and kill and in the end it's always our fellow human beings.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious

Muslim fanaticism, christain fanaticism, $cio-fanaticism, political fanaticism, etc.: all fanatical zealots are the same. Only the dogma & agenda changes as to who they will condemn and kill and in the end it's always our fellow human beings.

THIS is what I was thinking! Thank you! :blonde:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Geeze Whitedove, have you ever heard of the Crusades?

The Crusades have been trotted out so many times, I think it's time to really take a look.

Islam started its expansion from Arabia around 624 AD. It expanded by the sword, conquering Christian areas, killing the men and raping/enslaving the women, for the following several hundred years. In 1095, after four hundred years of Muslim raids, piracy, and conquest, Christian Europe finally gets around to staging a counter-attack. It doesn't go so well, but Islamic expansion eventually gets stopped.

Deprived of new sources of loot and slaves, the Muslim world goes into a long-term decline, only revived in the later half of the 20th century when they get a new source of unearned wealth: oil.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

The Crusades have been trotted out so many times, I think it's time to really take a look.

Islam started its expansion from Arabia around 624 AD. It expanded by the sword, conquering Christian areas, killing the men and raping/enslaving the women, for the following several hundred years. In 1095, after four hundred years of Muslim raids, piracy, and conquest, Christian Europe finally gets around to staging a counter-attack. It doesn't go so well, but Islamic expansion eventually gets stopped.

Deprived of new sources of loot and slaves, the Muslim world goes into a long-term decline, only revived in the later half of the 20th century when they get a new source of unearned wealth: oil.

The Reconquista took 700 years from 775 to 1492. The wars in the east of Europe finally ended with the defeat of the Moslem armies of the Ottoman Empire outside Vienna in 1683.

The Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem lasted less than a hundred years from 1099 to 1187, the last crusader territory, the Crusader fortress at Acre fell in 1292.

The hoary old chestnut that the Crusades "caused" Moslem aggression and expansionism is total BS. They were a reaction to two different stimuli - 1) Moslem conquests in Iberia and of the Byzantine Empire 2) an increase in population in Western Europe with better agriculture and the onset of the Medieval Warm Period at the start of the 10th century which pushed an expansionist mindset especially with the need for younger sons of nobility needing to find new lands.

Massacres were common to both sides as were acts of chivalry.

The widespread poverty and disenfranchisement of Arab muslims mostly took place under the Ottoman Empire which ran from around 1300 to 1900 and had NOTHING to do with Christians - good or bad.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

The Reconquista took 700 years from 775 to 1492. The wars in the east of Europe finally ended with the defeat of the Moslem armies of the Ottoman Empire outside Vienna in 1683.

The Muslim world remembers the Battle of Vienna as marking the end of Muslim expansion into Europe, and the start of the decline of the Muslim world. A lot are still peeved about the whole thing.

The Battle of Vienna started on September 11, 1683.