Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by triumph, Sep 3, 2012.

Tags:
View Users: View Users
  1. Enthetan

Enthetan Mutant

While I think it likely that NoI has lots of low-income members, it also has some celebrity and wealthy members.

There are also a bunch of people who keep their connection with NoI "on the down low". One personal example: there's a man who I worked with for years, an executive at the company I work for. When his mother died, I went to her funeral, since he and I were friends. The eulogy was given by an NoI minister. Up to that point, he had never mentioned a NoI connection.

Just like I had never mentioned any Scn past to anyone at work, even when I was still "in". Even to friends. I had learned early on (around my first year), that mention of Scn was NOT something you wanted people to know about at work.

2. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

If they make a movie about these one of the roles should be played by Kathleen Turner. I just don't know which one yet.

3. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

VIDEO: Minister Tony Muhammad, the Western Regional Representative of the Nation of the Islam, Praises The Church of Scientology As An "Ally" Of Islam.

NOTE: Church of Scientology YouTube video.

[video=youtube;m-FuNJZx4hU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FuNJZx4hU[/video]

At 0:10:

"... there is a sura in the Holy Qur'an called The Allies and in that particular sura it talks about those who believe and want to help Man should stand shoulder-to-shoulder in ranks, see...."

See below for seven different translations of Qur'an sura 33 The Allies aka The Combined Forces. If you see anything about the "the allies who believe in and want to help Man," let me know.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=33

EDITED TO ADD SCREENSHOT:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017