What's new

Nation of Islam: Scientology "is not different" than Message to the Blackman, etc.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam: Scientology "is not different" than Message to the Blackman, Minister's lectures, study guides, etc.

Testimonies from extraordinary Nation of Islam women about Scientology.

Final Call newspaper: Testimonies from extraordinary women
Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_101451.shtml

Excerpt:
A question directed to A’ishah Muhammad centered on Dianetics and those who question whether the Minister has deviated from the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad by introducing it to the Nation of Islam’s membership.

“You know it is very interesting is that when we hear about the Church of Scientology and we hear the term Dianetics, it sounds very foreign to us—particularly to Black people—
so we think that when we hear those words, it is different from the Teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and it is not. So when we go back and look at the Minister’s words, old (lectures), new (lectures), study guides, read Message to the Blackman, everything bears witness to what he already gave us, so it is not different. It is language that often confuses us. So his adherence?” she paused. “He is the example and were it not for him, we would not even know what the Teachings were supposed to look like,”she added.

HT - Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/635756523172493/

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Testimonies from extraordinary Nation of Islam women about Scientology

7e6beaa392d403320b236f1c6d6e8c1915add6da4b4f920cb0792afb85954575.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Re: Nation of Islam: Scientology "is not different" than Message to the Blackman, etc

Nation of Islam and Scientology are both batshit crazy. Thus they have some commonality.

The happy relationship will end when DM finds out that getting slappy, or trying to perform a "facerip", on an NoI member is likely to end very badly for the white guy who tries it.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Re: Nation of Islam: Scientology "is not different" than Message to the Blackman, etc

widyouhat_zps62d66e34.jpg

L Ron Hubbard

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

widyouhat_zps62d66e34.jpg

L Ron Hubbard

P.S. "I'm wearing sun glasses right now because I'm in hiding from a tailor who is trying to collect on a hot check I wrote for fancy clothes. The fucking tailor even had the gall to complain to the Navy to get me to pay. WTF! Dosn't he know there's a fucking war on?"