What's new

Nation of Islam Taking Over Church of Scientology Tampa? Segregatoin?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Taking Over Church of Scientology Tampa? Segregation?

Mike Rinder: Thursday Funnies
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-9/
(See first item.)

Excerpt:
Nation of Islam taking over Tampa Org?

This is the latest news from the Tampa model ideal org’s St Petersburg “Life Improvement Center.”

For those of you who do not live in the area, St Petersburg is NOT Harlem or South Central LA.

This is either a 50’s throwback and they have segregated courserooms, or its a collection of NOI people who showed up en masse on Tuesday evening based on orders from their superiors (and judging from their attire, it is the latter). They are the ONLY public present and the only white people are the Tampa Org staff.

Also for those who don’t know, this Life Improvement Center is closed and empty every time I have been by.

More evidence the NOI and scientology are becoming the Nation of Islamic Scientologists.

Screenshot-45.png
Query: Isn’t the Tampa Church of Scientology the place they send parishioners who somehow do not “qualify” to receive Scientology religious services at the Church of Scientology Flag Land Base located in Clearwater, Florida?

EDITED TO ADD:

1233334_862776227074016_5065129258064747846_n.jpg

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
You mean too dark for Flag?
I was asking a question that was not rhetorical, and not making a statement. I believe I've read that the Church of Scientology sends to Tampa Org parishioners who somehow do not "qualify" for the receipt of religious services at the Church of Scientology Flag Land Base in Clearwater. I just wanted to find out whether or not that is true.

If true, then there is, of course, the possibility that this issue of "qualification" explains why these Nation of Islam members are receiving their Scientology religious services at Tampa as opposed to Flag.

(I must admit that I'm confused how one could "qualify" for Flag, but not "qualify" for Tampa, but that is another issue.)