Need help for someone wanting out

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Newgie, Oct 19, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Terril, you could wander around smiling and waving a silly placard while muttering anti-scientology slogans for the rest of your life and it would never explain or justify your (failed) efforts to keep hubbards sick con alive ... for your own twisted reasons.

Many of us experienced the real hubbard scientology (as opposed to your wanky fairy-tale version) and are still living with the fallout ... but you already know that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Of course your participation and contributions to protests are appreciated, Terril.

That is the past, though, and you haven't been to a protest in years AFAIK. I'm not criticizing you for it, I know they are few and far between these days.

As long as I've been on Exscn, though, you have only criticized and blamed COS on the forum. In your last post (I missed quoting it), you said you do see things wrong with Scientology.

Would it be so bad if you were to discuss some of those things here? Would there be repercussions to you from the FZ if you did? If so, does it really matter to you?

3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Yeah, that's because you obviously have compassion and empathy. Don't assume that Miscavige is the same as you. He wasn't 'left with the pile of steaming turd" to deal with. He manipulated his way INTO that position, WANTED that position, and trampled and kicked out of the way anyone who could stand in the way of that (the Broekers, David Mayo, Jesse Prince, etc etc etc). As far as I'm concerned, he can apply KSW to himself, report to ethics, and degrade himself doing amends projects for the next two decades to make up for the damage and degradation that he has inflicted on others' lives. THEN I'll have pity and empathy for him.

I admire your ability to feel sorry even for Davey. I just can't do it, until I see him show contrition. He's a conniver who knows exactly what he's doing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. No One

No One Patron with Honors

Well I'm not sure it's really admirable, It still kinda screams "sucker" to me, but thank you. For some reason I just can't learn certain lessons, even though I'm presented regularly with the general shittiness of humanity, I've continued to get duped and taken advantage of... well I was until my partner who now TRIES to watch out for me, and tells me NO! Like for example, no that homeless person you met at the bus stop is not going to clean the house for money nor can they stay with us for 'just a few days" :duh:

And with that, my 100th post. Haha!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  5. TomKat

TomKat Patron Meritorious

So it's less about what Terrill is says and more about your own anger from being caught in the vortex of LRH's schizophrenia. In any event, censorship is not the answer.

Speaking of schizos, I find it interesting that clairvoyant Barbara Brennan ("Hands of Light") described people with barrel chests (such as LRH) as having the schizophrenic body type. And there's Carlos Castaneda whose Don Juan character described "double beings" as being particularly difficult to deal with but well-suited to sorcery.

6. I told you I was trouble

People once caught in the vortex of Charles Manson's insanity (with or without a barrel chest ... FFS) probably wouldn't appreciate some Manson adoring wanker joining an ex-Manson family message board specifically to promote the freaks 'positive side' either ... but we mustn't invalidate offend the minority weirdo's must we?

Noooooo.

Go for it Terril, tell us again about the tek and how wonderful it is, it's fascinating and truly inspiring to hear.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

No, it's all about what Terrill says. The fact that he has the audacity to come here to an ex scientologist message board and actively promote the discredited (and that's a generous description) pseudo-psychology of L. Ron Hubbard pisses me off big-time. The idea of handing out bacon sandwiches at a bar mitzva comes to mind.

People here are very tolerant (unlike the fascist regime he ardently espouses) and make all kinds of excuses for him. As far as I'm concerned his promotion of the Freakzone here is about as welcome as a fart at a funeral.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  8. I told you I was trouble

The funniest thing about all of this is that Terril apparently assumed the imaginary position of leader of the freezone in much the same way that Miscavige assumed the very real position of leader of the cofs (grabbed it and held on tight).

I remember 10 or so years ago many freezoners being appalled and openly telling him to shut up and stop embarrassing them but he just continued smiling benignly and completely ignored them ... and they (understandably) seem to have wandered off to do their own thing and the freezone has virtually curled up and died.

:clap2:

9. TomKat

TomKat Patron Meritorious

You're welcome to post anti FZ messages yourself. I don't see a problem.

10. strativarius

This is an ex scientologist bulletin board. A sizeable proportion of the people who come here have been harmed or damaged in one way or another by scientology. This is the last place on earth you might expect to find somebody actively promoting the cult. To me, somebody who does that either has s**t for brains or is supremely callous and insensitive.

11. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

There are plenty of well qualified people here to
    talk of problems with Scn, Roger for example. I'm not needed for that and I've posted much about that over the 20 odd years I've been on the net and not interested in doing much more now. I've had an article published in a scholarly journal about the relation of CO$ to the FZ which contains a lot of criticism
    of the church. Earlier on this thread I posted an interview
    I was asked to do at an anon protest around 9 years ago,
    again much criticism.

Posting here I get repercussions almost on a daily
    basis. Why would you think I'd be worried about any
    more from anywhere?

12. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Well, you are aware of what you say that gets you negative reactions, Terril, and you keep saying those things anyway, which is like salt in the wounds of those who were hurt by Scientology. You know this, yet you still promote Hubbard and Scientology. You keep referring to COS, but I'm talking about the damage of Scientology itself and the lies within it.

You are saying you know what you say and do that gets people upset and you're going to do it anyway. Youré a nice guy, Terril, but it's on you if you are aware of this and keep promoting Hubbard, etc. here anyway and pissing people off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  13. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

That's a curious example you are using, Roger. Sure he will criticize scientology but like you only to a certain point and then the sell will come on of the benefits of the ideas, no not ideas, "truths" that hubbard and others discovered in scientology.
    Look at what you posted earlier in the thread; "I'm not a hardcore believer. I'm pro scn with many reservations and anti CO$. Thats the real fucking weirdo squirrel group!", Think a moment about what that is saying beyond the fact that it is a criticism to scientology. It is saying that the Free Zone has the answers and scientology is attempting to pervert them.

Now back to your example of others that criticize scientology. It isn't really much of a surprise that he might come to your mind as a critic because Roger's thoughts on the subject tend to agrees with your thoughts on the subject, that knowledge-ism has the answers that scientology had perverted.

I'm not sure if you fail to see it or if you use misdirection to avoid it but I believe that some people here, I know that at least I myself do, feel that neither knowledge-ism, the Free Zone nor scientology has the right answers. That they are all misleading cons in their own ways.

A person can have a mental, cosmic, spiritual experience and be led to believe it was defined for them correctly because someone wrote some definition for an experience similar to what the person had. A person needs to understand they may have been misled by someone that read about some experience and made up a reason it is experienced to con, manipulate or control others.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

I've been in a similar position to Terril because I used to have tech discussions with people on here, which got a very mixed reception from others but I carried on anyway.

My view though is that things have changed massively since "Going Clear" came out in 2015, and that has had implications for the role of online forums such as ESMB which deal with the subject of Scientology. Nowadays there are far more people now than there used to be who have never been "in" but are curious about the subject and what went on (and still does) in the CofS, and come to forums such as this one to glean information about it from posts there.

I feel that nowadays I have a responsibility to anyone visiting this board who doesn't know much about scientology to tell them to stay away from the CofS, and I don't want to dilute that message any further than I've done already.

In an ideal world I think we could continue to have tech discussions on here, but my worry now is that someone who doesn't know the difference might read that, decide that the CofS isn't so bad after all and join them instead, which is why I desist from posting about the tech on here now.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. strativarius

To be honest I can't really see any point in having 'tech discussions'. As far as I can see it would be very limited, perhaps comparing some of the lower-level auditing processes to Freudian analysis for example. At this point, scientology processing and the claims made for its efficacy have been totally debunked, so any point in discussing it would be a monumental waste of time in my opinion.

16. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thanks for humbly tendering that free word clearing!

In order to keep my exchange in (so that I don't go crim). . .

Here's something for you to contemplate.
    BIG-OT - noun: an imaginary person who once upon a time was a small degraded being before they paid a half million dollars to Scientology to get a wall certificate scientifically proving they are a BIG OT being.

Terill, if someone buys the deeply discounted "Bridge to Full OT" in the Freezone/Indie Scientology world that you promote, I am wondering if that includes a nicely framed OT certificate like the COS offers.
    Ter

17. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

My cat has taught me what unconditional love is.
    I love her best.

• Love Love x 3
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  18. HelluvaHoax!

That's not the data I got when I attended a confidential Freezone briefing.

The OTs in the Freezone are simply keeping a low profile while they continue to perform miraculous OT feats. Perhaps you didn't notice that the Berlin Wall was taken down by OTs. Well, you can Google it and you will find scientific proof that there is no longer a Berlin Wall.

Freezoners, being the only true, loyal, on-source, KSW, Ideal Scientologists that they are--are simply applying the technology that Dr. Hubbard humbly tendered to mankind back in 1952 when HISTORY OF MAN was published. They are intentionally NOT evidencing that they are controlling the earth's social and political affairs, in order to not attract negative intergalactic attention. To wit--

"Don't get spectacular until a few of the boys make it ... let's not go upsetting governments and putting on a show to "prove" anything to homo sapiens for a while; it's a horrible temptation to knock off hats at fifty yards and read books a couple of countries away and get into the rotogravure section and the Hearst Weeklies - but you'll just make it tough on somebody else who is trying to get across this bridge." (Hubbard, A History of Man, chapter 5, 1968 ed.)

One has to admire the OTs in the Freezone. They are selflessly saving the planet until a few of the boys make it---and Terril is right there helping them salvage this sector, something for which we must all be eternally grateful.

Yet, I am still slightly concerned about the cost of doing one's Bridge to Total Freedom in the Freezone and whether the price includes a free OT bracelet like the COS offers.

19. HelluvaHoax!

"They are selflessly saving the planet until a few of the boys make it....."

IMPORTANT R-FACTOR: To ITYIWT, Sheila,phenomanon, Lotus and other females reading this thread: When Dr. Hubbard says "boys" he means girls too! Ron wanted all girls to attain Total Freedom too! This can scientifically be proven by looking at the girls in Ron's personal life, like Mary Sue Hubbard. She attained Total Freedom--and everyone should not listen to those entheta false reports that she went to federal prison.

FREEZONE TECH TIP OF THE DAY: Ron stated that one should cut an entheta line. I was initially doubtful that this was a good idea, but then an ethics officer pointed out to me that Ron did not merely "say" that---he stated that! So, that's a huge difference!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

I like to discuss the Tek.:zombi: