Never Been a Scientologist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tilly, Oct 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Tilly

Tilly Patron

I read a lot about it since Leah and Mike started their series on A&E. I hope to get help with the terminology. I did find a glossary on line, but, I've found a lot of the terms really need indepth explaining. I hope there is a private message option I have found an article about an exec. of the CoS that it is believed is still in and it could be very detrimental if as you say the OAS monitors sites. My glossary said the OAS is the KGB of scientology. Glad to be here and hope to learn about the destructive cult of scientology.

2. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Yes the Organization for American States does monitor this site. Now what a minute....that doesn't sound right. Lol...

Well here's your first help with terminology: It is OSA, not OAS. But that's an understandable faux pas.

Just go ahead and post your article. Don't worry about OSA seeing it. They won't mess with you. They only really focus on troublemaking Exes who they feel might really hurt Scientology. But even then they, OSA, aren't all that effective anymore. Kinda extra busy these days. Lol...

There is a private messenger here though. Click on the little envelop symbol under the masthead.

3. phenomanon

phenomanon Gold Meritorious Patron

ou could probably buy a Tech Dictionary on Ebay cheap. It's a dictionary of the scn language. ( spit).
    Glad you are here.
    The best lesson you will learn from an Ex is to stay away from scn.

4. Tilly

Tilly Patron

:oops: Oh oh, Thanks. This is bout an Exe., That's why I'm not gonna put my info. up for public consumption. Tony Ortega wrote an article that could be very detrimental. Very shoddy journalism! When someone cares more about a good story versus a persons life that is un-forgiveable to me!:( I can't find a way to e-mail him privately. If someone could help me with that I would be grateful.

5. Tilly

Tilly Patron

Hey phenomenon, Interestingly enough I can remember Dianetic commercials on TV in the 70's. I thought it sounded interesting, thank God that's as far as it went for me. Since you're an EX hope your adjustment to life without scientology was rapid. Bless you

6. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

On his blog it says:

"Despite his super-secret security protections, you can still reach him pretty easily by sending him a message at tonyo94 AT gmail.com"

https://tonyortega.org/about/

7. Tilly

Tilly Patron

I thought I had looked well enough. Bless you for your help Little David! XOXO

8. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

9. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Okie Dokie. I know Tony loves it when he's told he does shoddy journalism. Lol...

Oh, and I will pray for 'Murica. But my prayer will be to Odin and Thor. Well, just to Odin on second thought. If I pray to Thor he'll say I'm being a pussy and hammer me!

Edit To Add: Odin got back to me. He said it's time for 'Murica to fall. So prayer was rejected.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  10. Tilly

Tilly Patron

It's my responsibility to speak up as a caring human being. :cool:

11. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

There is a pdf online of the entire Scientology dictionary.