New Blog Post - East Hollywood is having an election.

Discussion in 'Leaving Scientology' started by Lynn Fountain Campbell, Jan 9, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

The last time the East Hollywood Neighborhood Council had an election, I ran for Arts & Culture Representative, and Scientology bussed in their minions to show me who's boss. I'm running again and looking forward to seeing what happens this time. Here's the link:

https://shearperfection.com/blog/vote-east-hollywood.html

• Like Like x 6
    • For you For you x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Go get 'em Lynn!

Perhaps they'll show up and gift you the invaluable principles of Tubbs in his "Art" book!

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Good Luck. Watch out for those Hubbardites!!

4. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Right. Since he knew everything about everything. LOL!

5. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Yes. No doubt, they'll vote for the guy who's running against me. See the full list here:

https://clerkappsele.lacity.org/nccandidates/?ncid=55

Anybody in East Hollywood who wants to run for the vacant seats, you still have until the 15th to file.

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yeah, kick some ass Lynn.

Your opponent chose his own photo, I assume. I'll be polite and not articulate what I see.

(I tried to paste/link to his pic, but I can't get it to work)

Paul

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 9:34 PM
  7. Lynn Fountain Campbell

You can take a screen shot of his picture, upload it somewhere (like dropbox), and paste a link to that.

And yes, I wondered why he chose that photo too.

8. Little David

Little David Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm sure you'll beat this man Lynn, even if Scientologist fools vote for him:

[​IMG]
    DANIEL MANCINI
    My name is Daniel S. Mancini. I am a longtime East Hollywood resident, creative activist and neighborhood arts advocate. I am a Culture and Nightlife Director in the city of LA with over 18 years in the fields of Club nightlife, Hotel hospitality and special event management. As the Neighborhood Council's Arts & Culture Representative I not only wish to celebrate East Hollywoods many cultures and the independent creatives of my longtime neighbors and colleagues but also educate the greater city of LA about just what an incredibly special and deserving area of this multi-faceted city we reside flourish and take daily pride in.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 12:16 AM
  9. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Thanks for your vote of confidence, Little David. But it's not a slam-dunk by any means. I need every vote. In East Hollywood you can vote if you have any interest at all in the neighborhood. You don't have to live there.