New Book by Jesse Prince! The Expert Witness: My Life at the Top of Scientology

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Type4_PTS, Sep 14, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I've been waiting for this book from Jesse Prince for many years!

I predict that the stats for Cases of Scotch Ordered by Office of COB are about to go straight up and vertical! :D

It's available for shipping from Amazon in 1-2 days:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1725992639/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1536879794&sr=8-2&keywords=Jesse Prince the expert witness\

Jesse.jpg

A memoir of a life that became involved in a secret society masquerading as a religion in Hollywood that practices magic and domination. This body of work could have been about you if you were contacted or chosen like I was. Buckle up and get ready to be changed in your thinking forever.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

YAY! It's here! FINALLY! Woo Hoo!

:cake2::champagne::cheerleader::dance3::beer:

3. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    Jesse got a proof copy in the mail yesterday, but said because of the hurricane
    the physical copies of the book might be delayed since they're printed in South
    Carolina. The Kindle version is available now. I just got mine. ($9.99)

I'm so happy to have this book finally. Seems like I've been waiting five years.

Well, as it turns out, I HAVE been waiting five years! :hysterical:

Thanks so much Jesse. Can't wait to be readin' it late into the night.

jp.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

I've bought quite a few books lately so didn't need any more for a while but this is a "must have". So I bought it today on Amazon UK.:yes:

6. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

Don't the CoS have spare capacity in their new state-of-the-art printing facility? Perhaps they could earn some money towards overheads printing Jesse's book.

7. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    From Tony today: Jesse Prince, witness to Scientology’s ugliest behavior, spills it all in new book

But Jesse’s book reminds us that Rinder really hasn’t gone into some of the specifics
    of the operations he ran while overseeing Scientology’s “Office of Special Affairs.” How
    great would it be for Aftermath to have on Jesse Prince so he and Rinder could talk about
    the way Jesse was targeted by OSA operations during the Lisa McPherson lawsuit?

I've been ranting about this for many years in my posts about Marty
    Rathbun and Mike Rinder. So many times my throat is actually hoarse. :coolwink:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    Yes, my favorite Jesse story is in the book. Get the book, LOL.

jesse4.jpg

Very entertaining read so far. Hard to put down.

Have to run but will comment more later.

###

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    Comments are going hot and heavy at Tony's board today,
    as one would expect with a major release and reveal like
    this. A lot of debate about Rathabun and Rinder, as one
    would expect.

Some very entertaining back and forth and Tony is chiming
    in quite a lot. I usually don't read comments over there, but
    I sure will later on today.

Jesse has street cred with me . . . that Chi-town thang.

I wonder if Marty will make a new post on his website to defend
    himself or just stay quiet, like he's been most recently.

10. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

NEW Book - The Expert Witness: My Life at the Top of Scientology, by Jesse Prince.

Paperback: $19.99
    https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Witness-Life-Top-Scientology/dp/1725992639/

Kindle: $9.99. Free with Kindle Unlimited.
    https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Witness-Life-Top-Scientology-ebook/dp/B07HBDQH7P/

[​IMG]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

A memoir of a life that became involved in a secret society masquerading as a religion in Hollywood that practices magic and domination. This body of work could have been about you if you were contacted or chosen like I was. Buckle up and get ready to be changed in your thinking forever.

About the Author

Born on the south side of Chicago, the first son of a WWII U.S. Army veteran. Jesse began his education in the Chicago Catholic school system where he learned to speak Latin by the third grade good enough to perform the Mass ceremony in that language. Later, he attended Chicago Vocational High School. At the tender age of twenty-two Jesse started studying and living an alternative life style only afforded to people that have pledged their lives to someone or something. Jesse’s remaining education involved the painful process of learning his life was not his to give or pledge. He was already taken.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

NOTE: The different number of pages for the paperback and Kindle editions is almost certainly due to the fact that Amazon uses an algorithm to calculate the number of pages for a Kindle edition. I am confident that the number of pages given the the paperback (i.e., 432 pages) is accurate and the correct number.

* * * * * BEGIN PAPERBACK INFORMATION * * * * *

Product details

Paperback: 432 pages
    Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 13, 2018)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1725992639
    ISBN-13: 978-1725992634
    Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
    Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,005 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
    #924 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs

* * * * * END PAPERBACK INFORMATION * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN KINDLE INFORMATION * * * * *

Product details

File Size: 17670 KB
    Print Length: 307 pages
    Publisher: Prince Publishing (September 12, 2018)
    Publication Date: September 12, 2018
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07HBDQH7P
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled
    X-Ray: Not Enabled
    Word Wise: Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Screen Reader: Supported
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,625 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #46 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
    #178 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
    #359 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs

* * * * * END KINDLE INFORMATION * * * * *

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

In the comments section at the Bunker Jesse indicated that he's now working on a second book as well. :)

12. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-expert-witness-jesse-prince/1129552882?ean=9781725992634

$15.02

13. CommunicatorIC

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. CommunicatorIC

Chris Shelton has posted a video book review of the book:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Gib

Gib Crusader

I hope somehow at the end of the book he says no clears, no OT's? Or anywhere in the book.

Afterall that is the purpose of Dianetics, to develop or create or produce a "clear", and the scientology is to produce a OT. Or create one thru Hubbard's auditing and religious philosophy.

Somebody pinch me if these folks don't state that. Maybe slap me. LOL

I was much awaiting the Jesse book, I am now disappointed.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  16. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

He doesn't say specifically no clears or OTs but he definitely comes out against the tech. In fact he is angry about Marty continuing to audit people after he left scientology. Also, when you read about the people at the top of the chain in scientology it's obvious none of them have any special abilities and the story of Hubbard's demise just confirms that these promises of OT abilities are all BS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. Jenyfurrr

Jenyfurrr Patron

I just finished it and I swear there’s one spot where he does say, “No clears, no ... OT’s” And I think he even made the mention of Jason Beghe.

I’ll see if I can go back and find the location.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

They're probably waiting for the statutes of limitation to run out

19. CommunicatorIC

As was demonstrated by the settlement of the Laura DeCrescenzo forced abortion case after the court denied the motion for summary judgment based on the statute of limitations, a potential defendant can never really rely on the statute of limitations running out - particularly in a civil lawsuit for damages. There are are various legal doctrines -- fraudulent concealment, equitable tolling, minority of the plaintiff -- that can extend the statute of limitations. IMO, Mike Rinder can never "come clean" if he wants to protect himself, his wife and his family from potentially devastating lawsuits, if not also potential criminal liability.

20. ILove2Lurk

I agree. I've been posting about this for years even though I'm not law savvy. You seem
    to know what you're talking about -- unlike me. :coolwink:

Glad you posted this. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

After 1986, the whole upper management turned into a bunch of idiots sitting around
    scheming and inventing ways to extract more money for the true believers, despite the
    fact that all of them knew by that time the tech was not working as advertised. To wit,
    Hubbard's severe and visible mental and physical deterioration as he aged and an ignoble
    ending.

No OT 9&10 existing didn't mean you couldn't take APs for the imaginary. After all, Ron
    promised he'd be back in 21 years and he'll work out the upper levels then. Simply sell
    it now and we'll just stall everyone for a couple decades. That seems to justify it all OK.

Who would think like that?

Personal liability risk will never run out on a financial scam of this size, IMO. It will always
    be lingering. At issue though is the fact that neither Marty or Mike have deep pockets,
    so it's a bit of a moot point.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List